What's new

Looking for Midori Fukumoto, former classmate

anitay

Registered
25 Nov 2021
Back in 1980-1981, I attended the European Bible Institute near Paris. My classmate and roommate, Midori Fukumoto, was born probably about 1956. She spoke English well and had lived in England for a time. She returned to Japan, around Tokyo I think, and I returned to the US but we lost touch. I have searched for decades for her but haven't found her. I would love to reconnect with this dear friend!

Do you still have contact with any of her friends or people that knew here? Hopefully at least any social media network of hers they may know?

Back in 1980-1981, I attended the European Bible Institute near Paris. My classmate and roommate, Midori Fukumoto, was born probably about 1956. She spoke English well and had lived in England for a time. She returned to Japan, around Tokyo I think, and I returned to the US but we lost touch. I have searched for decades for her but haven't found her. I would love to reconnect with this dear friend!
At the best I know when I was looking for some one I would type their name into a social network but idk if she may have one or not. It's kind of 50/50 with that stuff

The people I know that knew her also don't know where she is. I tried Facebook but no luck there either. I'm still holding out hope...especially now that my son lives there. If ever I get a chance to visit him, it sure would be nice to see her too. Thanks for your replies.

Hi,
I am from TV program that is finding the person whom the foreigner want to see him again and say thank you.
So can I ask some?

ใƒปWhat did she do for you?

ใƒปWhat do you want to say to her?

ใƒปCould you send me her photos?

I'm glad to get your reply.If you like,PM is also welcome!

Thank you,
Risako

Back
Top Bottom