What's new

Looking for Kazuo Miyahira

Tanuki

後輩
5 May 2004
HI everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew how I could find Kay(kazuyo) Miyahira. I lost touch with her a year ago and would desperately like to find her. Last I heard I think she was in Ginowan city. I've tried searching for a number but my Japanese ability is not up to it. If anyone knows her could they tell her to contact Brian?? Or maybe they can tell me how to reach her? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Good Luck On Your Search !!

Not to many of our members overall are in Japan. Also the time difference and busy work & school scheduals
keep people off till the week-end; so don't give up.
All the details you can provide will help. Was that her
maiden or married name? Usually the most someone can do is look in the phone book for the person's name and give you the phone number or sometimes call them. So
many people have the same last names, it makes it difficult. So hang in there and give it a little time. Any
more info you can give will help. Hope you find her!

Frank

Thanks

Thank you,
Miyahira was her married name so she is still Kazuyo Miyahira. How would I go about checking in a phone book? Probably sounds daft but I am stuck in Canada and she is in Okinawa...Anyway, thank you for the response and the heads up on the activity and such. I suppose I should try to find someone actually in Okinawa now to help. Thank you.

Last edited:
That Would Be Your Best Bet !

Tanuki said:
Thank you,
Miyahira was her married name so she is still Kazuo Miyahira. How would I go about checking in a phone book? Probably sounds daft but I am stuck in Canada and she is in Okinawa...Anyway, thank you for the response and the heads up on the activity and such. I suppose I should try to find someone actually in Okinawa now to help. Thank you.

I'm not sure if we have anyone in Okinawa, but give it a few days for someone to answer.

Frank

Frank D. White said:
I'm not sure if we have anyone in Okinawa, but give it a few days for someone to answer.

Frank
If you find someone in Okinawa let me know. I've been searching for a lady in Okinawa for sometime now. Hope youfind her. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom