What's new

Looking for Biological Mom/Family

lyonamine

Registered
17 Jan 2015
I was born in September 1971. My birth mother's name is Eiko Yonamine. My father is believed to be an American service member. I was adopted after I turned 1, and returned to the states with my new family in 1972 (my adoptive father was in the service and he was finished with his tour).

Not sure what to expect from this, but any help will be appreciated.

You might be able to trace your birth father if you have info on him because there are lots of internet sites that give servicemen info. As to your birth mom , any paperwork on her would be a big help. Knowing what town she lived in or how to spell her name with Kanji would also help. Any details you can find , the more the better. With little to no info , it is like trying to find a woman in the US with the last name of Smith who remarried and changed her name , very difficult. Good luck.

You might be able to trace your birth father if you have info on him because there are lots of internet sites that give servicemen info. As to your birth mom , any paperwork on her would be a big help. Knowing what town she lived in or how to spell her name with Kanji would also help. Any details you can find , the more the better. With little to no info , it is like trying to find a woman in the US with the last name of Smith who remarried and changed her name , very difficult. Good luck.

Thank you..I will go through the paperwork I have and see what I can find. I do know she is from Naha, and she was born in 1951. As for my father, there is nothing anywhere about him...that would have probably been the easiest way for me to find them though. Unless his name was John Smith! LOL

Back
Top Bottom