What's new

Looking for an old girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Pierce

後輩
6 Jul 2018
Her name is Emi Koyama, 48 or 49 years old, we met in Yokosuka when I was in the Navy in 1989. She was originally from Chiba. I've looked all over social media and every person search there is. The only other information I have on her is that she had a sister and an old phone number. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't. I was really amazed at how little info I have on her. We went out for two and half years, lol.

Sounds like a deep relationship. If we asked her information about you, what would she be able to tell us?

Sounds like a deep relationship. If we asked her information about you, what would she be able to tell us?
It really was. There was a lot of separation with me being out to sea half the time but I could have married this girl. She would know my hometown (she visited), maybe remember my brothers names and for sure she would remember my grandma, they really hit it off.

And I thought Emi and Koyama were uncommon names, how wrong was I? lol It's amazingly frustrating that I'm on the cutting edge of technology and I can't find her. Any help you could possibly give me would be greatly appreciated.

Her name is Emi Koyama, 48 or 49 years old, we met in Yokosuka when I was in the Navy in 1989. She was originally from Chiba. I've looked all over social media and every person search there is. The only other information I have on her is that she had a sister and an old phone number. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you need to move on with your life, what happened with this woman 28/29 years ago is in the past.

And I thought Emi and Koyama were uncommon names, how wrong was I? lol It's amazingly frustrating that I'm on the cutting edge of technology and I can't find her. Any help you could possibly give me would be greatly appreciated.

You "dated" her for two and a half years and "could have" married her....yet you know absolutely nothing about her other than her name. Sounds like you were just banging her and as soon as your assignment in Japan was up just turned your back and walked off without the slightest pretense of continuing the relationship or even keeping in touch. You blame being at sea, but I know for a fact the mail operated between Japan and any ship in the fleet. I was in the Navy homeported in Yokosuka in the '80s, dating a Japanese girl, and away at sea half the time too. It sometimes took weeks for them to reach me, but I still have the letters she wrote to me. For that matter, I still have the girl.

The very strong impression one gets from you is that she was just a local piece of tail you treated like a doorknob (turn it, tap it, and put it behind you). I am not moved to exert any effort facilitating your hooking up again.

Maybe you could ask some of your relatives who met her if they remember anything about her. Maybe they talked to her.....

You "dated" her for two and a half years and "could have" married her....yet you know absolutely nothing about her other than her name. Sounds like you were just banging her and as soon as your assignment in Japan was up just turned your back and walked off without the slightest pretense of continuing the relationship or even keeping in touch. You blame being at sea, but I know for a fact the mail operated between Japan and any ship in the fleet. I was in the Navy homeported in Yokosuka in the '80s, dating a Japanese girl, and away at sea half the time too. It sometimes took weeks for them to reach me, but I still have the letters she wrote to me. For that matter, I still have the girl.

The very strong impression one gets from you is that she was just a local piece of tail you treated like a doorknob (turn it, tap it, and put it behind you). I am not moved to exert any effort facilitating your hooking up again.

Maybe you could ask some of your relatives who met her if they remember anything about her. Maybe they talked to her.....
Whoa dude... you're definitely getting the wrong impression. I'm not looking to hook up, I want to see how her life turned out, how many kids she had, what she is doing now and just seeing that she is alive and well. The things I know about her, like what kind of music she likes and that she didn't drink alcohol, wouldn't help find her. Every time I asked to meet her father she would ask "you want to die?" Her mom and sister knew about me but I never met them. Maybe I was the doorknob (I wasn't). I met some of her friends, but I can barely remember first names let alone last names (some Japanese names are complicated). We were "together" a year after I left (that's when she came to Seattle). I was 22 and back in the States, almost impossible for that relationship to work other than getting married which I didn't think I was ready for so we broke up. She got in touch with me a few times, maybe a year after that and we talked like friends. Oh and as for the mail, the letters got lost over time but I was eating Yakisoba from care packages she sent before people knew what Yakisoba was, lol. So that's the story, I was serious with her as I could possibly be. Have a good one man.

I think you need to move on with your life, what happened with this woman 28/29 years ago is in the past.
I've moved on it's been 28 years, lol, just curious on how she is doing man, thought with all the social media I could find her and just say hi.

David Pierce, even if the paragraph puts you under a negative image, that's no reason to repeat it here three times. This is neither an argument nor does it help you!

David Pierce, even if the paragraph puts you under a negative image, that's no reason to repeat it here three times. This is neither an argument nor does it help you!
Ya I don't know what I did there, it wasn't intentional. What a bunch of delightful people on this page, lol, that Mike Cash is hardcore, and Toritoribe is a sweetheart. I was just a 19 year old kid from little old Aberdeen, Washington that went to Japan and met a girl and would like to see how she is doing now at 50, kill me, hahahaha #NavyVet

Last edited:
Ya, I don't know what I did there, it wasn't intentional.
This is a lie, you had enough time to correct your ridiculous contribution!
What a bunch of delightful people on this page, that "Mike Cash" is hardcore, and "Toritoribe" is a sweetheart.
That's right, "Toritoribe" does a good job here and that's why I like him.
I was just a 19 year old kid from little old Aberdeen, Washington that went to Japan and met a girl and would like to see how she is doing now at 50, kill me. #NavyVet
I'm sorry I have to tell you that, but at the age of 19 you're already grown-up enough to think about your actions. This is particularly true for a supposed Navy veteran who was unable to contact even after his active time in Japan this girl. The blame lies solely with you and your wrong attitude.

Last edited:
You guys are going pretty hardcore at this guy for some reason. He just wants to know how an ex-girlfriend is doing and in return he's being judged as some immoral womanizer, pretty quick on the trigger there. Who are we to decide who he should or shouldn't try to keep in touch with? So what if it's someone he met a long time ago if it was someone important to him. It's up to him to decide. Pretty toxic reaction.

You guys are going pretty hardcore at this guy for some reason. He just wants to know how an ex-girlfriend is doing and in return he's being judged as some immoral womanizer, pretty quick on the trigger there. Who are we to decide who he should or shouldn't try to keep in touch with? So what if it's someone he met a long time ago if it was someone important to him. It's up to him to decide. Pretty toxic reaction.
Thank you for being a rational human being.

This is a lie, you had enough time to correct your ridiculous contribution!
That's right, "Toritoribe" does a good job here and that's why I like him.
I'm sorry I have to tell you that, but at the age of 19 you're already grown-up enough to think about your actions. This is particularly true for a supposed Navy veteran who was unable to contact even after his active time in Japan this girl. The blame lies solely with you and your wrong attitude.
Dude go do something else, and I used sweetheart as a pejorative, get a clue, haha

I've moved on it's been 28 years, lol, just curious on how she is doing man, thought with all the social media I could find her and just say hi.

If you are curious about how her life turned out its obvious you have not moved on.

Dude go do something else, and I used sweetheart as a pejorative, get a clue.
Man how unrealistic are you anyway? Do you really think you could find a 50 year old woman through forums or social networks?! Apparently, you had no intention of finding her, but you just wanted to make trouble here, really incomprehensible! That's also the reason why nobody here or anywhere helps you. So you are obviously the one not getting a clue.

Man how unrealistic are you anyway? Do you really think you could find a 50 year old woman through forums or social networks?! Apparently, you had no intention of finding her, but you just wanted to make trouble here, really incomprehensible! That's also the reason why nobody here or anywhere helps you. So you are obviously the one not getting a clue.
Really, you again? hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom