What's new

'List your Top 10 Fave Forumers'

lastmagi said:
Heh, thanks Tsuyoiko. I know I can be unbelievably immature sometimes, though. In fact, most of the time I'm on the forum I'm goofing off from my schoolwork- definitely not a wise thing to be doing! :p
Well I'm on here while I should be working, and I'm old enough to know better!
Doc said:
I should have gotten that bloody title damnit!!!:kaioken:
Actually Doc, although your title of 'most lovably grumpy' might seem flippant, I was being quite serious. You seem grumpy because you are annoyed at injustice, and that makes you very lovable.:) Since then I have got to know you better and I know that you have a fun side too! 👍

Here's another:

Biggest bookworm: Clawn

Tsuyoiko said:
Well I'm on here while I should be working, and I'm old enough to know better!Actually Doc, although your title of 'most lovably grumpy' might seem flippant, I was being quite serious. You seem grumpy because you are annoyed at injustice, and that makes you very lovable.:)

Well I will admit to that because social injustices bloody piss me off. I just can't stand it when people commit such acts, and continue to do so with such a mild degree of indifference. It just annoys me to the point of no end.

Since then I have got to know you better and I know that you have a fun side too! 👍

😊 😌 😊 😌 😊 😌 😊 😌 😊 😌

Doc 🙂

Tsuyoiko said:
Most Trustworthy: Kirei na me

In my absence, I missed this.

Thank you for the "shout-out"... ;-)

Tsuyoiko is definitely one of my favorites, by far. Not because she names me Most Trustworthy, though... :p

Doc said:
Well I will admit to that because social injustices bloody piss me off. I just can't stand it when people commit such acts, and continue to do so with such a mild degree of indifference. It just annoys me to the point of no end.

I don't think we've interacted much in the past, but I think I like you!

kirei_na_me said:
Tsuyoiko is definitely one of my favorites, by far.
😊 (but with the old, cuter blush)

Do you remember the mid-80s song Kyrie by Mr Mr? I am banned from mentioning you to Simon, because it makes him sing this song. I think I need to improve my pronunciation!😌

ah tsuyoiko... u didn't put a category for yourself... how about most rounded member... into arts..books...and other disciplines you make me envious of your diverse knowledge :)

Duo said:
ah tsuyoiko... u didn't put a category for yourself... how about most rounded member... into arts..books...and other disciplines you make me envious of your diverse knowledge :)
Wow, thanks Duo! When I first saw 'rounded member' I thought you were calling me fat (j/k :p)

Back
Top Bottom