What's new

'List your Top 10 Fave Forumers'

Aww... you'd be on my list, DB. I know I'm not as cute, but my heart's in the right place... at least, so I think... :unsure:

Kinsao said:
Aww... you'd be on my list, DB. I know I'm not as cute, but my heart's in the right place... at least, so I think... :unsure:

You have a lot of self doubt don't you? ☝

Doc ☝

Duo said:
there is something so strange and scary about a gun as a birthday present. Here you go my boy, u've reached maturity, now go out there... the world is urs to conquer :danger:

Don't worry I'm not like Tony Montana. :D However, here's a link to the gun that I want:

H&K USP .45 ACP

Doc 🙂

Doc said:
You have a lot of self doubt don't you? ☝

Doc ☝

Actually, you're wrong there. I have a hell of a lot of self confidence. Too much for my own good, sometimes, but hey! I like it! :p

Doc said:
In one of the personal beauty threads you, isayhello, and painkiller(whatever the rest of her name is) started making post after post of nothing but pictures of j-pop rockers rather than staying on topic about personal beauty for yourself not other people. :eek: I felt like I was stuck in the entertainment second again! :eek:

Doc 🙂

P.S. I'm not mad so don't think I am. :)
who is painkiller? :D Is that... me? ☝ :D

I also have no idea what you are talking about... where is this alleged thread... :eek:

Doc said:
I don't hate j-rockers, I just hate two particular girls on this forum who NEVER seem to SHUT UP about the topic (I'm not naming names ;-)).

Is that me... too... ??? ☝

ehh... you all can hate me... I don't mind... I doubt many people like me anyway :unsure: :D

-----

I am shameless so I don't care if my list is offensive... though I don't think it is? :?

no particular order to be honest they are just the people I have become closest too... or think are really nice... the forum would be lost without them :)

01. furan
02. Average_Psycho
03. drain_away
04. Kinsao
05. isayhello
06. DemonHunter
07. Horizon
08. dutch_baka
09. Japanimanic
10. Frank D. White

...and this is random but as I was thinking about my list I remembered PrincessBerriKiller... I miss her... I hope she is ok :unsure:

Kinsao said:
Actually, you're wrong there. I have a hell of a lot of self confidence. Too much for my own good, sometimes, but hey! I like it! :p

If you have so much self confidence, then why to you behaive the exact opposite on these forums? :?

pinkkillerkisou said:
ehh... you all can hate me... I don't mind... I doubt many people like me anyway

Hate? More like annoy to be exact. (Just Kidding :)) I was just making a converstation so stop trying to read so much into it.

Index said:
What would you need a gun like that for Doc? Self-defence?

Well more like self-defense and recreation. You see I used to target practice all the time as a child with my Uncle with his .22LR Ruger and 9X19mm Beretta 92FS. I guess you could say firearms are in my blood. Did you know that at the early age of six I mastered the double tap on a pistol? Amazingly it's true believe it or not. I could shoot beer cans off with deadly accuracy before that at the age of four. I literally scared the hell out of my Uncle when I did that. I'm deadly with a pistol so that's why it would be a bad idea to try and take me down if I had one for self-defense. You might end up with two bullet holes only 2mm apart from one another on your skull if you're a criminal.

Doc 🙂

Doc said:
Did you know that at the early age of six I mastered the double tap on a pistol? Amazingly it's true believe it or not. I could shoot beer cans off with deadly accuracy before that at the age of four. I literally scared the hell out of my Uncle when I did that. I'm deadly with a pistol so that's why it would be a bad idea to try and take me down if I had one for self-defense. You might end up with two bullet holes only 2mm apart from one another on your skull if you're a criminal.

Doc 🙂

Too bad beer cans don't shoot back...and last time I checked not too many of them are trying to kill you at the same time your trying to shoot them!

I understand what you are saying though. Target practice and shooting someone in order to protect your own life are two different things. Many people can shoot a target, but when faced with adversity will miss anything right in front of them. As for the double tap? Better to aim two shots for the chest, then one through the center of the eyes...much better chance of hitting center mass than to try to put it between the eyes the first time! 😌

Doc said:
If you have so much self confidence, then why to you behaive the exact opposite on these forums? :?

I don't. (I do, however, try to be nice to people on the forum, which means not strutting around like I'm totally up myself, which could maybe give that impression?) I'm not quite sure what gave you the idea I had self doubt. *eyes post count suspiciously* :giggle:

In addition, you're mistaking the meaning of my words. Self confidence doesn't mean believing you're better-looking than you are. It means being comfortable with yourself as you are. Which I am. :)

Anyway, I was joking to DB about being on my list... because I know he likes Isayhello... 😊 and I think you were joking too - yeah? :p Hell, we were all joking! 😌

Incidentally, I am also a rather accurate shot. Although I can't guarantee under all conditions of adversity, of course... 😌 (good point CC1!)

Yeah - what happened to PrincessBerriKiller, I wonder? There seem to have been a few people gone AWOL recently - I hope they are OK. :unsure:

Dutch Baka said:
Isayhello? Why Am I Not On Your List?
this is why i changed my mind about this thread being o.k., because people start to feel missed and sad that they dont appear on peoples lists.
But its fair cop, but all that aside i think this threads has done very well, (cant see what its about now though?)
the thread has shaped into a place of people revealing what they think of other members and its nice people are sharing there thoughts. :?

Kinsao said:
I don't. (I do, however, try to be nice to people on the forum, which means not strutting around like I'm totally up myself, which could maybe give that impression?) I'm not quite sure what gave you the idea I had self doubt. *eyes post count suspiciously* :giggle:

In addition, you're mistaking the meaning of my words. Self confidence doesn't mean believing you're better-looking than you are. It means being comfortable with yourself as you are. Which I am. :)

Anyway, I was joking to DB about being on my list... because I know he likes Isayhello... 😊 and I think you were joking too - yeah? :p Hell, we were all joking! 😌

Yeah well your niceness comes off to being self doubt becuase you use that worried emoticon a little too much in some of your posts. :p

Incidentally, I am also a rather accurate shot. Although I can't guarantee under all conditions of adversity, of course... 😌 (good point CC1!)

I'm actually thinking about joining one of those self-defense sessions when I turn 21 for handguns. It's kind of nice to learn how to keep your cool, and what to do just in case you do have to point your gun at a person. I would also like to do some of those fire and take cover competitions as well. A simulation gig with armor and blanks would also be insteresting as well (meaning those simulators where you have people actually firing at you, and you have to hit them before they hit you). Actually you can double tap and hit somebody with both shots perfectly right between the eyes, it just takes years of practice that's all. Kind of like going akimbo style too, although anybody who actually things they're going to kill their target that way is a freaking *****.

Yeah - what happened to PrincessBerriKiller, I wonder? There seem to have been a few people gone AWOL recently - I hope they are OK. :unsure:

PrincessBerriKiller?.....PrincessBerriKiller?.....PrincessBerriKiller?.....Who the hell is that? :?

Doc 🙂

Doc said:
Well more like self-defense and recreation. You see I used to target practice all the time as a child with my Uncle with his .22LR Ruger and 9X19mm Beretta 92FS. I guess you could say firearms are in my blood. Did you know that at the early age of six I mastered the double tap on a pistol? Amazingly it's true believe it or not. I could shoot beer cans off with deadly accuracy before that at the age of four. I literally scared the hell out of my Uncle when I did that. I'm deadly with a pistol so that's why it would be a bad idea to try and take me down if I had one for self-defense. You might end up with two bullet holes only 2mm apart from one another on your skull if you're a criminal.

Doc 🙂
Hell, I'll just stand 80 yards away from you and pick you off with my bow. I know which has the greater range. Bows have another advantage, the ammo is cheaper because you can use it again. 😎
I have actually a bit of experience with guns before they really tightened up the law in this country. Never shot off an machine gun though. Once stripped down and SA80 when I worked at the local army barracks. Best fun I ever had was with a 12 gram solid lead slug fired from a remington pump action. That had some kick, and put a hole in the ten pin we were using for targets.

Mycernius said:
Hell, I'll just stand 80 yards away from you and pick you off with my bow. I know which has the greater range. Bows have another advantage, the ammo is cheaper because you can use it again. 😎
I have actually a bit of experience with guns before they really tightened up the law in this country. Never shot off an machine gun though. Once stripped down and SA80 when I worked at the local army barracks. Best fun I ever had was with a 12 gram solid lead slug fired from a remington pump action. That had some kick, and put a hole in the ten pin we were using for targets.

What can I say? American shotguns are just built better than Italian shotguns. :)

You know all this talk about firearms makes me want to create a thread about it here in the chit-chat section. I think I will eventually when I have the time to sit down and talk about firearms. As for your comment about bows, well bows are nice, but only if you're a hunter or an assassin. Other than that, they don't have much effectiviness in a combat situation. That is unless of course this was the 1300's. :)

My dream and goal is to be able to fire an HK MP5A5. I don't know why, but I just really want to. There are some rifle ranges throughout the States that'll let you fire them for a fee. I'm thinking about checking of those out sometime. :)

You know what's funny? I suck at rifles. Seriously I really do. It wasn't until the 12th grade in a psychology experiment did I find out why. Apparently I'm left eye dominant. Good news is I'm still dead accurate with my handguns because I can just center out my sights with my left eye while still holding the gun in my right hand. However, with a rifle I have to hold it with my left arm to actually hit anything. Let me tell you, it's not fun. :(

Talk about ****ed up! :mad:

Doc 🙂

jack2 said:
Originally Posted by Dutch Baka
Isayhello? Why Am I Not On Your List?
this is why i changed my mind about this thread being o.k., because people start to feel missed and sad that they dont appear on peoples lists.
But its fair cop, but all that aside i think this threads has done very well, (cant see what its about now though?)
the thread has shaped into a place of people revealing what they think of other members and its nice people are sharing there thoughts. :?

excually, i am not taking this thread serieusly, and i think many others dont do either!!! haha.. i dont need to be on a list * thanks anyway people who put me on the list.. didnt expected that at all*, i have my friends here, and welll uuuuh... not many enemy's * but what isn't there, can still come :? *

Why Not.....

start a "GUN" thread under sports? They do have shooting in the Olympics and a lot of gun shows are on the sports TV channels. There are a lot of people out there interested in guns, including some female members here on the Forum I talk to. I gotta tell you though, it's an opinionated subject with a LOT of bad info out there that people take as truth. AND, it's not politically correct at the moment to like guns (amazing how many people hate you for owning one!). BUT, I say go for it DOC, HOW ABOUT "DO YOU GET OFF WHEN YOU SHOOT? "

Uncle Frank

😊

Doc said:
You know all this talk about firearms makes me want to create a thread about it here in the chit-chat section. I think I will eventually when I have the time to sit down and talk about firearms.
Go for it. But I agree with Frank, it might be better in the sports section
Doc said:
You know what's funny? I suck at rifles. Seriously I really do. It wasn't until the 12th grade in a psychology experiment did I find out why. Apparently I'm left eye dominant. Good news is I'm still dead accurate with my handguns because I can just center out my sights with my left eye while still holding the gun in my right hand. However, with a rifle I have to hold it with my left arm to actually hit anything. Let me tell you, it's not fun. :(

Doc 🙂
I'm left eye dominant and shoot left-handed. When I first used an air-rifle at a fairground I couldn't hold it right-handed and shoot straight, so I just swapped hands and have been shooting left-handed ever since. It might also help that I am ambidextrous.

Doc said:

Doc 🙂

Hey Doc...I had two friends when I was in the military....they were the same way! Shoot right handed, but left eye dominant. One of them actually set a new record on the range. It takes some practice, but you just have to get used to reaching your head across so that you can line up with your left eye...he looked strange doing it, but damn he was a good shot! :?

Frank D. White said:
BUT, I say go for it DOC, HOW ABOUT "DO YOU GET OFF WHEN YOU SHOOT? "

Do you mean in sexually physical way, or in a sexually emotional way? Personally I "get off" as you so put it mentally when I fire guns. It's just something about the power in your hands that can either take a life, or save a life that just gives you this rush. It's like pushing yourself over the limits you set for yourself, and then going right back to your typical comfort zone. It's just amazing. :)

Doc 🙂

P.S.: However, I can't see myself taking a human life because it is just an automatic turn off, and killing IMHO is not the answer to a conflict (unless it's war of course where it's kill or be killed).

Love It !!

If you count BB guns , I've been shooting 50 years now. I've owned and sold a hundred guns at least over the years, but always had a real love for handguns, especially the 45 auto. Why don't you start a thread under sports and see how it goes?

Frank

😊 :?

My my, this thread has taken a turn now hasn't it.? :p Now I hear Doc and Frank talking about guns, goodness you two are such guys. 😊

Frank D. White said:
If you count BB guns , I've been shooting 50 years now. I've owned and sold a hundred guns at least over the years, but always had a real love for handguns, especially the 45 auto. Why don't you start a thread under sports and see how it goes?

Frank

😊 :?

I think I will, but I'll probably do it tomorrow when I have some time. I got class, gym, and several other things to do during the day, so I'll try in the evening okay? :)

Doc 🙂

*is left-eye dominant* :p

One thing that bow-and-arrow has going for it, is the silence factor. And it's fun! :) If you were to kill someone that way, though, I guess you'd run more risk of getting traced (d'ya reckon?) - I bet not nearly so many people own bow-and-arrows as own guns. :?

Frank D. White said:
AND, it's not politically correct at the moment to like guns (amazing how many people hate you for owning one!)
Frank, although I hate guns I could never hate you, even if you do own one!

OK, I decided to do a list. But I am not doing a top ten as I like everyone, so I am doing a list of why I like you all instead. Please be warned I am bound to miss some people off, as my brain is like a sieve, so if I miss you, shout at me and I will rectify the situation. So here goes (in no particular order at all):

Most Lovable: Frank D White
Most Outgoing: Kinsao
Most Fun: Kara_Nari
Most Laid-back: Dutch Baka
Best Thread Starter: Mycernius
Cutest: Rich303
Best-looking Male: Innerfire
Best-looking Female: Misa.j
Best Fish-thrower: Isayhello
Best Teacher: Lexico
Most Knowledgeable: Maciamo
Person-I-Would-Most-Like-to-Meet: Mars Man