What's new

The forum's forum

lol are you one of those sig police? because if you are my henchmen (Yakuza) will grab you at night and bring you to my office muahahahhaaha

haha you should all be banned (oops wrong thread;p) for talking so much about my sig. It's no longer the Gaze-sig anyway, I'm afraid Anna Tsuchiya has taken their place ;p

*hides from Uncle Frank*

you killed the Gazeness!!!
-over it- I have no idea who Anna Tsuchiya is o.o

I love the corset in your sig!!
Anyway aren't corsets cool?
I love them! I have a couple at home. I like the ones where you can't breathe! It's so cool! Like in Marie Antoinette! I loved that movie by the way with all the costumes and curtys and stuff. Sometimes I wish I lived in Europe in the 1800's but then would I be enslaved? Yuck slavery is icky. But I would be a big rich woman married to some hot European or asian guy. Cool Asian guys are really hot though aren't they/ Especially when they dye their hair. Kinna Like Miyavi. He's hawt with his cool hair and sexy tattoos!! Speaking of j-stuff, I love Utada Hikaru but her new song is too weird. Stay Gold? Huh? what does that mean anyway? Okay I'm tired of typing now.

Ahmygawd, teh goth invasion? There be no metalhead army to decimate their ranks it would seem! :D
By the way... might i ask... may i perhaps? What is good about males with dyed hair? I mean... its like going bishounen IRL :D
If i could i'd go back 1096-1099, join the very first Crusade and wreak havoc. BUAHAHAHA.
So people, where, oh where would you go if you had the magical powers/time machine/magician mate. Where in time? :D

*sigh* I'm tired.
I have an article due tommorow and I haven't started yet...School sucks.
And I'm trying to work on this new story but me writer's block continues....*sigh*

I've bought this really waaaaaay too cool dress for the Christmas Prom. Purple and halter and......ehm pricy, I have been trying all day long not to remind myself of the amount of money I've spend on that dress. It's rather Keira Knightley-style. It'd better be a fun night! aahhhhhh too much money...poor....me (litterally)

Oh Boy !!!!

I've bought this really waaaaaay too cool dress for the Christmas Prom. Purple and halter and......ehm pricy, I have been trying all day long not to remind myself of the amount of money I've spend on that dress. It's rather Keira Knightley-style. It'd better be a fun night! aahhhhhh too much money...poor....me (litterally)

Post a few pictures so we can enjoy your special night!!

Uncle Frank

👍 😌

I love the corset in your sig!!
Anyway aren't corsets cool?
I love them! I have a couple at home. I like the ones where you can't breathe! It's so cool! Like in Marie Antoinette! I loved that movie by the way with all the costumes and curtys and stuff. Sometimes I wish I lived in Europe in the 1800's but then would I be enslaved? Yuck slavery is icky. But I would be a big rich woman married to some hot European or asian guy. Cool Asian guys are really hot though aren't they/ Especially when they dye their hair. Kinna Like Miyavi. He's hawt with his cool hair and sexy tattoos!! Speaking of j-stuff, I love Utada Hikaru but her new song is too weird. Stay Gold? Huh? what does that mean anyway? Okay I'm tired of typing now.

lol, Yes! I also love corsets (in fact I have one) well, the artist of my ex. signature is Victoria Francテゥs, you can find more about her here: http://www.victoriafrances.es/web.html

What's on my mind? My best friend. Alison! OMG, She's the best. She's going to come down here to Virginia on the 27th probably and we're gonna be so happy cuz she moved and we haven't seen eachother in a long time. Pray for me guys! I miss her sooooo much!

*prays for yumeitsumo*

ok, i gotta confess something...

i kind... of like... studying xD... and reggaeton >.<

._.

Mother birthday

Mom's birthday surprise you is how to give them it? I want to get healthy for her.

I'm just new here at JREF and I find this forum cool, there are a lot of fun and interesting topics that I read and commented.

Back
Top Bottom