What's new

L'Arc-en-Ciel

Who is your favorite member of L'Arc-en-Ciel?

• Hyde -(vocal)

Votes: 151 74.0%
  • Tetsu -(Bass)

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Ken -(Guitar)

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Yukihiro -(Drums)

Votes: 17 8.3%

• Total voters
it gotta be hyde-sama.
great voice, exotic looks and to-die-for and hilerious attitude...... who could ask for more. hey , he is talented and was once a guitarist of Jerusalem Rod. so he is as good as ken or tet-chan.
yukihiro is talented too but he doesn't seem to get much limelight.
Urgh... they r all talented. dat wat makes a great band and our favourite(s) .... BUT HYDE IS STILL THE BEST.

I may be showing my ignorance here. But the bassist Tetsu that is referred to early on in this thread...is that the same Tetsu that was the first vocalist for Malice Mizer...I am I just jumping to conclusions? As I know very little about L'Arc-en-Ciel.

Originally posted by Metatron_Mana
I may be showing my ignorance here. But the bassist Tetsu that is referred to early on in this thread...is that the same Tetsu that was the first vocalist for Malice Mizer...I am I just jumping to conclusions? As I know very little about L'Arc-en-Ciel.

I know some members of laruku have been in other bands, but I hadn't heard of Tetsu being in Malice Mizer, so after reading your post, i did some research, and found that actually the Tetsu from Mizer, went on to be member in another band called "Zigzo". (I can't say I've heard of them.) anyway this is where i found it : Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos
I also just discover that Gackt used to be a member of Mizer.

id say tetsu cuz he is a great bass player...o and sorry to all the people who love hyde out there, but i think he is a little odd. cuz did you see the music vid for hello he looks like a chick..i was showing the vid to a friend and he was all like "who is that chick she is pretty hot" and i was all like nasty man thats hyde.

Heh, i suppose you're new to the visual kei scene. :)
If you really want to see some hot chicks, check out some video's of Malice Mizer... :devilish:

Hyde!!!Haido,Haido,Ha-i-do! :D
I love him...what more can I say...^___^

I'm getting angel wings tatooed on my back because of him.
(Michelle_Micky)

Really?!Wow,kewl ^^ But...doesn't it hurt like hell..? >.<

hyde definitely!! 👏

he has such a powerfull voice, i dont have idea how he does those notes with his voice is amazing the way he sings! 4 me he is the best singer on earth!😄

luna

his stomach muscles has to be very strong... coz mine hurts like hell everytime i sing (the proper way)... haha

I got some butterflies on my wrist when I heard Kami died, they didn't hurt that bad 😊 (lying) of course a pair of wings won't (lying lying)😊 (it hurt a lot 😭

Originally posted by Ewok85
Who are they?!? Ive never heard of them :(
Are they fairly new or a older group?

They are very big in Japan! They have been going for about 10 years. They have 14 albums incl 4 CDs of their best Hits.
Their last concert this Summer sold 87,000 tickets. They played for 7 days in Shibuya. All members also have solo albums.
L'Arc-en-Ciel Official Website

Ive been here all year and havent heard of them! 😌

Whats the band called in japanese, and what was their last hit song?

Originally posted by Ewok85
Ive been here all year and havent heard of them! 😌

Whats the band called in japanese, and what was their last hit song?
It's same as thread title. "L'Arc-en-Ciel", and their new song is out 2004.02.04, called "Ready Steady Go". Also album #15 is out 2004.03.31. Look out for it!
L'Arc-en-Ciel Official Website

HYDE is my fav j-rock singer ever since i got into laruku great lyrics and powerful voice, moonchild is great movie i enjoy it very much!!
votes goes for HYDE-san.. 🙂

more votes for hyde-san.... more votes for hyde-san.... !!!!!!
he has everything a guy need.... creativity( writing), talent , charisma and personality( which draws most of us)

btw, u noe yukihiro, he isn't my fav. but i can't help but find him pitiful of having talent but little limelight

more votes for hyde-san.... more votes for hyde-san.... !!!!!!
he has everything a guy need.... creativity( writing), talent , charisma and personality( which draws most of us)

btw, u noe yukihiro, he isn't my fav. but i can't help but find him pitiful of having talent but little limelight

Back
Top Bottom