What's new

korean guys with filipina girls

ejay1

先輩
17 Apr 2006
what do you think of such relations??

I can understand why unattractive mid 30s filipino women would marry western and japanese guys...desperation and such things

but I can't get it over my head why 18 year old, middle class and attractive filipina girls would marry korean men twice their age
iz45r4-1.jpg

u4rhh-1.jpg

is this due to the halyu wave??
Im not saying its a bad thing..I just find it odd

It seems the same in many countries.

Women living in bad poverty with no hope for a better life or future will do most anything to escape. Many get their green card & or citizenship , learn the language, get a job , and than dump the older guy they don't need anymore. Paltalk is a good example. I see girls on there from many different countries using a webcam and sitting half naked , flirting with older men in other countries. Over the years on Paltalk , I've seen several girls end up snagging a single older man and going to live with them. Let's face it , if your life was hopeless looking and there's a way out , go for it I guess.
Not sure why a woman in good situations/well to do ,would seek out such a deal? Maybe low self esteem or maybe wants adventure in her life?

Uncle Frank

:?

Last edited:
Women living in bad poverty with no hope for a better life or future will do most anything to escape. Many get their green card & or citizenship , learn the language, get a job , and than dump the older guy they don't need anymore. Paltalk is a good example. I see girls on there from many different countries using a webcam and sitting half naked , flirting with older men in other countries. Over the years on Paltalk , I've seen several girls end up snagging a single older man and going to live with them. Let's face it , if your life was hopeless looking and there's a way out , go for it I guess.
Not sure why a woman in good situations/well to do ,would seek out such a deal? Maybe low self esteem or maybe wants adventure in her life?

Uncle Frank

:?

maybe its a little bit of both...and wanting a stable family and financial situation

attractive SEAsians usually steer clear of Japan because marrying a japanese gives you immediate negative ***** status in your native country...
children of japanese-filipino unions get teased in the Philippines about the kind of work their mom does...while children of korean-filipino unions become the most popular kids in school in the Philippines

a woman who marries a japanese is usually seen in a negative light in the philippines
while marrying a korean man is seen as a positive thing in philippines

You seem to have answered your own question here, which really makes me question your motives in bringing this up in the first place.....

You wouldn't happen to be of Korean ancestry, would you?

You seem to have answered your own question here, which really makes me question your motives in bringing this up in the first place.....

You wouldn't happen to be of Korean ancestry, would you?

no....why would you ask??

i just wanted people's opinions..that is just one point of view...i want to know others

I asked because it seemed possible that the thread was just a ruse for slamming Japan under the pretense of asking an innocent question. Your first post seemed almost a setup for your second post.

From time to time we get such things from those of (particularly) Chinese or Korean background, although they are generally about as subtle as a circus poster.

If your inquiry was in earnest, kindly ignore my aroused suspicions.

a woman who marries a japanese is usually seen in a negative light in the philippines
while marrying a korean man is seen as a positive thing in philippines
Why are there those different opinions?

We have some similar situation in Vietnam where mostly uneducated girls in the countryside are tricked to married Korean, China and Taiwan men whose ages may be equal to their fathers. They are generally arranged marriage and there are some human trafficking cases. There're stories of brides escaped from China after years of living live a slave. So in generally, we see no positive in those marriages at all.

PS. The bride is the topic post is so beautiful though ;)

what do you think of such relations??
I can understand why unattractive mid 30s filipino women would marry western and japanese guys...desperation and such things
Did anyone else notice how insulting this is?

but I can't get it over my head why 18 year old, middle class and attractive filipina girls would marry korean men twice their age

is this due to the halyu wave??
Im not saying its a bad thing..I just find it odd

You seem to be under the false impression that only people with stable backgrounds and financial stability are attractive. A lot of women from developing countries "marry up" in order to have a better life for themselves, and to send money home to their families to help them as well.

I'm guessing the OP is actually of Filipino ancestry, and is puzzled why "his" women are going elsewhere to marry older foreigners.

Did anyone else notice how insulting this is?
You seem to be under the false impression that only people with stable backgrounds and financial stability are attractive. A lot of women from developing countries "marry up" in order to have a better life for themselves, and to send money home to their families to help them as well.
I'm guessing the OP is actually of Filipino ancestry, and is puzzled why "his" women are going elsewhere to marry older foreigners.

nice gaijin...there are many attractive filipina women from rural areas who are not as stable...but marry koreans
in Philippine society...it is usually the unwanted old maids/ retired entertainers from the city who marry japanese and westerners
while many of the filipina girls i see marrying korean men are pretty / in the peak of their youth/ rural girls who are gulliable and innocent to the outside world

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

Why are there those different opinions?

We have some similar situation in Vietnam where mostly uneducated girls in the countryside are tricked to married Korean, China and Taiwan men whose ages may be equal to their fathers. They are generally arranged marriage and there are some human trafficking cases. There're stories of brides escaped from China after years of living live a slave. So in generally, we see no positive in those marriages at all.

PS. The bride is the topic post is so beautiful though ;)

I think its because they are uneducated...if they were educated they might have been able to protect themselves better....
yea China is aweful...good thing they escaped

yea the bride is pretty....she isnt the only one.....I have seen many like her..some even prettier marrying korean guys....
1y7ivs-1.jpg

23rx0ug-1.jpg

Why very old men are marrying very young women? Is that some kind of dimentia or lifestyle? Is it contagious? :?

Why very old men are marrying very young women? Is that some kind of dimentia or lifestyle? Is it contagious? :?

I think that's some kind of old thinking in some Eastern countries where rich people like to have many young wives as a way of proving his success. Look at how many wives a king had. Another thing is that there are some old men or even disabled one just want some one to take care of him, or give him a son find difficulty to marry someone in his own country.

in some Eastern countries where rich people like to have many young wives as a way of proving his success.

He-he, some older western guys are beleiving that success is a house and money, even some modern dwellers of that forum. It makes me beleive that marriage of mercury and philology is impossible :LOL:

It is an old way of thinking....younger women were believed to be more fertile...so higher chance of getting a baby

Last edited:
sorry for the bump....but I now firmly believe the halyu wave definitely plays a part in this

this type of attractive women who usually dont marry foreigner all of a sudden are marrying korean men??
28h1kzc-1.jpg

I can say.. SOME young girls marries an old guy for financial reason, but some of them are because they really love the guy, coz usually an old guy knows how to treat women.. Knows how to pamper them, knows how to please them.. And the young girls falls in love in the term of "age doesn't matter"... Koreans maybe famous to filipina girls ( especially to people who admires korean tv drama episodes).. Just like how japanese women are famous to manga lovers..
How about changing the scenario.. I have a friend of mine.. A filipina who looks younger than her age, and married to Brazilian guy who is younger and less than half of her age.. Does it make a difference?

Back
Top Bottom