What's new

konnichiwa from melonpanice2

melonpanice2

後輩
26 Jul 2016
Hello to everyone!!!
I was looking for a forum where I could talk about japan and topic related to it and learn something more from all of you. But I warn you!!! Since I'm currently working in the food industry I would like to make some questions related to it once in a while xD
Yoroshiku omega shimasu!!! :)

Hello to everyone!!!
I was looking for a forum where I could talk about japan and topic related to it and learn something more from all of you. But I warn you!!! Since I'm currently working in the food industry I would like to make some questions related to it once in a while xD
Yoroshiku omega shimasu!!! :)

Konnichwa and welcome. Do ask whatever questions you like and give us the chance to learn about the Japanese food industry!

Tell us a bit about yourself and what you're doing and how you came to be doing it. "What can one do in Japan other than teach English?" is a common enough inquiry that it is certain to be useful and interesting.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, @melonpanice2 ! I second Mike's post, please do share your insights into the Japanese food industry with us. :)

Tell us a bit about yourself and what you're doing and how you came to be doing it. "What can one do in Japan other than teach English?" is a common enough inquiry that it is certain to be useful and interesting.
sure, I'm glad to be helpful if I can :)

After studied at university economics, I came to Japan to study the language. I studied Japanese in a language school for a year and half and then I did the classical job hunting everyone does in Japan. After some months I found a Japanese company willing to sponsor me for my working Visa.
I would say that to do something different than teaching English here, it's important to know Japanese (at least N2 level). It's not always like that but very often. To get a working visa is also important to have a bachelor degree at least.
2 years in Japan so far: this is my experience :)

Back
Top Bottom