What's new

JREF Community Meet (Tokyo)

I arrive on the 17th and depart on the 27th and already have plans for the 20th - 24th so my only weekend is out. Any other day or night will be fine with me.

Well I leave in a couple of hours so I guess we are not getting together. It was a great idea though. Hopefully we can do it next year.

I'm sorry it couldn't work out. Maybe next time can be here, at my place. . . maybe....

...aww... ifi I only had a couple thoughsand dollars that I wasn't doing anything else with... :( oh well... maybe when I get a lil bit older. It'd be cool to meet an actual Japanese person... that sounds strange, I know, but I haven't really met a lot of people from other countries...Britain, and Canada...but that's about it.

Oh, well. Looks like I'll have to settle with meetings with a couple of actresses instead our esteemed membership when I'm in Tokyo. Shucks!

Mars Man said:
I'm sorry it couldn't work out. Maybe next time can be here, at my place. . . maybe....
I'd like to take you up on that MM for my next trip. I think we'd have a great time and I'd really like to see that part of the country again.

Back
Top Bottom