What's new

JREF Party in Tokyo

Maciamo

先輩
17 Jul 2002
Hi all !

We are considering having a party in Tokyo (probably in Shibuya). How many of you would be interested to come. 🍾

We can also have a JREF dinner in a restaurant ("izakaya" or the like).

How many Tokyo residents do we have here ?

When would you have the party? I live in Kansai but might be traveling to Tokyo soon. I'd LOVE to join in. Heh, besides, I couldn't let all you Kanto, Giants-loving people have all the fun. :p

Very much interested - but I will not make it to Japan very soon, I'm afraid! I just hope that there will be more parties in the future, so that I can join! :)

This sounds interesting, I might be in Japan around April if the party hasn't already passed I would go.

Also what kind of party would this be? big rich formal party or drunken passed out vomiting party?
:p

Do to the ingrained distrust of people in Edo which I have caught by living in the wonderful Tosa region, where our morals and lifestyle remain pure ;) I don't think I could make it in to Tokyo. I would love to, but I will just have to send my warmest regards for now.

Maciamo said:
Hi all !

We are considering having a party in Tokyo (probably in Shibuya). How many of you would be interested to come. 🍾

We can also have a JREF dinner in a restaurant ("izakaya" or the like).

How many Tokyo residents do we have here ?

One Tokyo resident here who would be interested in coming. :)

Frank - I do like my area :) and I was just making a joke out of some history (Tosa, now Kochi, was one of the three regions which produced a lot of the men who did the whole Maiji Restoration thing - the center of government at the time was Edo, now Tokyo). But I'm thread hyjacking - check out my website, poor as it may be, by clicking on my user name and following the link.

Welll...I might be lucky and visit Tokyo in the end of August. if its then, count me in, I'd _love_ to meet some JREF people :)
If I'm lucky (and it seems really going towards that) I'll be in Kyoto from the end of May..so if you guys have a party in or around Kyoto, I'm _absolutely_ there! ;)

I am definately going to Japan for May 17-??? Plan to stay for 2-3 weeks... In Tokyo so if it is then than let me know. Also If not anyone still want to meet and go for some food/drinks maybe show me around a bit? 😄

EDIT: I also plan to travel around a bit to see as much as I can.

Luc said:
This sounds interesting, I might be in Japan around April if the party hasn't already passed I would go.

Also what kind of party would this be? big rich formal party or drunken passed out vomiting party?
:p

HAHA Let's just hope its not any type of drunken party because if any of the heavy debater's from this site get drunk and began to debate I'd imagine that some type of traditional Japanese weapon would be used. :D

This is such a great idea!

I hope you'll plan subsequent parties in the future, in case some of us are able to travel to Tokyo.

definately hook this up during summer!! I'll be there like..mid june to 6th of august!

edit; THE MEET UP IS GOING TO BE IN SUMMER BETWEEN JULY AND THE END OF AUGUST

There we have that matter settled. So who's down?

i'm definitely down! i'm going to be in japan from june 3rd to august 5th i'll mostly be staying in tokyo i think, but i'll also be traveling a lot for short periods so just let me know when you're willing to do it....peace ✌️

too bad....sorry playaa but i've got my exams at uni until the 1st of june....i would come earlier if i could....some other time maybe...hope you have lots of fun over there though 👍

I might be up for it...

... but Shibuya is kind of a haul for me... I am a few stops past Hachioji on the Chuo-sen... it would also depend on the day. I am interested at least :smoke:

Although I'm relatively new around here, I'd like to join. But I won't be able to make it if it's not between late june and late july :eek:

Back
Top Bottom