What's new

JREF Party in Tokyo

I will be in Tokyo from 8th to 13th July and in Gifu until 7th september !! So Whenever it is (if it is when I am in Japan), I will come !!!! That would be so great to meet people from this forum !!

chiquiliquis said:
... but Shibuya is kind of a haul for me... I am a few stops past Hachioji on the Chuo-sen... it would also depend on the day. I am interested at least :smoke:

Well, I've been a member for a while but only started posting recently... I'm definitely down for whatever. I'm on the Chuo-sen/Ome-sen. Where would we have it and who is planning it? I would love to help somehow. Let me know.

I'll be in Tokyo all of July. So will Howabe.

I think maybe a few of us could hook up, there seems to be at least a few people here in Tokyo around now.

:?

Maciamo said:
Hi all !

We are considering having a party in Tokyo (probably in Shibuya). How many of you would be interested to come. 🍾

We can also have a JREF dinner in a restaurant ("izakaya" or the like).

How many Tokyo residents do we have here ?

When would this be happening (what time of year)
I might be able to make it.

Yeah... this thread has kinda been dead for a while... 🙂 what's the deal? Someone said betwen July and August... it's July now... and August is fast approaching. Do we have a game plan? I am going back to Seattle for 3 weeks from August 1st.

:?

Would I be invited, if I just joined Jref today?

Haha!

I'll be in Tokyo Aug 9 - 30. Hopefully, by the time I depart I'll have shared posts!

V

Who was/is organizing it? I think it has to be pushed off until later unless it can be whipped up in two weeks or so?

Well... Macaimo started the thread... what's the deal man? Need any help making arrangements?

Vinsento: Welcome to the forum! Of course you're welcome to come... (I can't think why you wouldn't be)

Well Maciamo, I can assure you this: once my unit is through with it's second deployment (I'm Army), I intend to have almost a year-and-a-half's salary plus combat pay in the bank. :D I fully intend to spend 30 days in Japan upon my return. 👍 Unfortunately, that's at least two years down the road. :(

Back
Top Bottom