What's new

Japanese Women

It's just that guys are more to the point..we don't ask cryptic things, but an answer that isn't inteded to say something else.

ontopic: I think (but again not for all japanese girls/women) japanese women are more shy in general.That's one thing that is cooked into japanese genes.But for the rest they are just the same as any other woman !!

RockLee said:
It's just that guys are more to the point..we don't ask cryptic things, but an answer that isn't inteded to say something else.

True I never thought about that. So what does that make us? The more honest sex?:D I'm just kidding. However, I would like to point out that it is pretty fun to watch both men and women thinking that they've figured each other out. ^____^ They think they know one thing, but then they don't. Both sexes really do confuse each other. ^_____^

Back on topic, I would like to point out that I think it is more of cultural thing rather than a genetic thing that causes Japanese people to be more "reserved" towards each other, than they are with other people of different cultures.

Doc:smoke:

Elizabeth said:
I agree with RockLee that the tendancy is more domestic and nonconfrontational, not really shy since they're really quite sociable -- but most men have a more 'feminine' demeanor than Westerners as well....

I'd agree overall, though I've encountered notable psychotic exceptions. The nutty Japanese women I've known were faaaaaaaaaar scarier than any western woman i've known.

smoke said:
:
and why do they always ask you what you want? or want to do? MAKE A DECISION FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!...do they we will be offended if they do?

I think in cases like that it's the woman's way of trying to tell you that she kind of wants you to "take charge". She wants you to make the decisions and she just wants to go with the flow. Trouble with that is then you start making all the decisions, and when you make a few she doesn't like, she just gets silently pissed off. Then you're wondering what the hell you did wrong. :mad:

cicatriz esp said:
I'd agree overall, though I've encountered notable psychotic exceptions. The nutty Japanese women I've known were faaaaaaaaaar scarier than any western woman i've known.

I would have to agree. :eek:

Brooker said:
I think in cases like that it's the woman's way of trying to tell you that she kind of wants you to "take charge". She wants you to make the decisions and she just wants to go with the flow. Trouble with that is then you start making all the decisions, and when you make a few she doesn't like, she just gets silently pissed off. Then you're wondering what the hell you did wrong. :mad:
wow, are you going out with my girlfriend too?!?!?
i don't know if this applies to any other males here (or indeed females to be fair) but does anybody else get tired of "taking charge" in a relationship? sometimes i just want to be passive and go with the flow.
it's amazing how long "What do you wanna do?" - "I dunno, what do you want to do?" can go on for!!!
replacing the word "do" with any of the following also applies:
see
eat
get
go (where instead of what)

kirei_na_me said:
I would have to agree. :eek:
And all could take to get a normally normal one on the brink of hysteria is something as disrespectful as not addressing her as "Sensei so and so" or facing the wrong part of the futon against the floor.....it is definately a bizarre feeling to be on the receiving of such a withering rebuke. I suppose from all that pent up feeling that isn't supposed to be expressed more authentically.....or simply the lack of dignity accorded them in daily life. :eek:

Elizabeth said:
And all could take to get a normally normal one on the brink of hysteria is something as disrespectful as not addressing her as "Sensei so and so" or facing the wrong part of the futon against the floor.....it is definately a bizarre feeling to be on the receiving of such a withering rebuke. I suppose from all that pent up feeling that isn't supposed to be expressed more authentically.....or simply the lack of dignity accorded them in daily life. :eek:

O___o *gulp* And some men are crazy for Japanese women why again? :unsure:

Doc

that's a valid physical reason, but what about the more, um, mental/emotional/intellectual reasons?

ashuri2 said:
that's a valid physical reason, but what about the more, um, mental/emotional/intellectual reasons?

You know what I meant. :eek:

Doc:ramen:

cicatriz esp said:

And you've psychologicaly tested every woman in Japan?

Any western woman? Like the ones in Texas who kill their kids?

I'd say maybe you were unlucky. :sorry:

As long as we're going the wild generalization route, I'd venture that Japanese women are more comfortable lying--with a completely straight face--than many of the American (note I don't say Western--I have no idea what is really meant by the term) women I have known. Particularly in the realm of sexuality.

I'll also be the first to admit it's possible I've made some odd choices in women to hang out with. :)

On a positive note, I've known some Japanese women who are the most persevering, steadfast, hardworking people I've ever seen. That can also mean they are the most bullheaded and stubborn, depending on the situation.

I've met some nut bags, that's for sure. I know one who flew to New York because she fell in love with a New Yorker she met in Tokyo and wanted to meet him. She didn't know his last name, and the fact that he asked her not to come because he was engaged to be married and had absolutely no interest in her were irrelevant for her. I went out with one who had photos on her wall of her and her friends acting dead in bathtubs and other places, with fake blood etc. I realised how nuts she was when she starting sending me bizarre emails saying really weird stuff and accusing me of telling people our secrets (I'd only seen her twice at this point and both times involved alcohol and sex, and a total of about five words spoken).

Index said:
I've met some nut bags, that's for sure. I know one who flew to New York because she fell in love with a New Yorker she met in Tokyo and wanted to meet him. She didn't know his last name, and the fact that he asked her not to come because he was engaged to be married and had absolutely no interest in her were irrelevant for her. I went out with one who had photos on her wall of her and her friends acting dead in bathtubs and other places, with fake blood etc. I realised how nuts she was when she starting sending me bizarre emails saying really weird stuff and accusing me of telling people our secrets (I'd only seen her twice at this point and both times involved alcohol and sex, and a total of about five words spoken).
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY..that's waaaaaaaaaaay freaky !!! ☝

Leroy_Brown said:
And you've psychologicaly tested every woman in Japan?

Any western woman? Like the ones in Texas who kill their kids?

I'd say maybe you were unlucky. :sorry:

That's an obvious strawman. Where did i claim to speak about every Japanese woman?

gokarosama said:
As long as we're going the wild generalization route, I'd venture that Japanese women are more comfortable lying--with a completely straight face--than many of the American (note I don't say Western--I have no idea what is really meant by the term) women I have known. Particularly in the realm of sexuality.

O_____o Okay after reading that, I've seriously decided never to date a Japanese girl for as long as I live. The last thing I need is to be lied to. (Especially sexually, of course don't all women do that?:p)

Seriously dude, where to you find these women at? First you have one that cheats on you, and now this. I'm starting to really question the sanity of all women now.:mad:

gokarosama said:
As long as we're going the wild generalization route,

No, let's all NOT do that.

If it's wrong to stereotype other races and nationalities, why are the Japanese fair game?

Doc said:
O_____o Okay after reading that, I've seriously decided never to date a Japanese girl for as long as I live. The last thing I need is to be lied to. (Especially sexually, of course don't all women do that?:p)

Seriously dude, where to you find these women at? First you have one that cheats on you, and now this. I'm starting to really question the sanity of all women now.:mad:

Yeah...you do that..stay inside playing videogames and don't come out ! :eek: Gosh man, don't take every thing so serious...it's not that 1 or 2 girls are like that ALL girls are ....some girls just have some weird habits/hobbies...it's just the same with guys

RockLee said:
Yeah...you do that..stay inside playing videogames and don't come out ! :eek: Gosh man, don't take every thing so serious...it's not that 1 or 2 girls are like that ALL girls are ....some girls just have some weird habits/hobbies...it's just the same with guys

First of all Rock, it was intended to be a joke. Secondly how did you know I sit in my room all day and play videogames?

Doc said:

I attract nutbags it would seem, or maybe I find them more interesting. But seriously, the one with the photos was too much-a little frightening. If I told you about the others you'd freak...

Back
Top Bottom