What's new

Japanese women for japanese men only?!

• Thread starter Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need statistics huh? Well I have an exam to do this week. If I didn't, I would have gladly done it for you. ;-)

Doc

Polls are only a guideline...they are not always accurate! Just look at the last election exit polls! People tend to lie (for lack of a better word) and it throws the numbers off, plus in a poll you do not reach all of the people. Polls tend to question a round number 100, 1000 people and then make a general prediction.

I didn't say yes or no...I said that it depends on the woman and what type of person that you are...I have seen women who never dated foreigners until they met the person they married...so if they had answered your poll, the answer probably would be misleading!

I repeat...
You said:
CC1 said:
Well tell me something wonderchild! How the hell would anyone know what a total strangers preferences are? Talk about an assinine question to begin with! :p
I answered:
You would know --Not absolutely but have a good general idea... if you want certianty then be god or something-- by three things-
A) Charting the statistics of Married Couples in Japan-- These are a representation of facts and do not lie.
B) Taking a poll... allow for a margin of error and remember this is a third of your reserch, not the whole thing. For example: if say X% of Group C says that they prefer natives then your results would be X% + or - your margin of error.
C) The oppinons of credible sources... say the percentage that believe strongly one way or another. All must have Ethos (as aristotle put it... aka the father of retoric). Ethos is both Expertice and Good Charactor, this is the basis for Credibility... (your source for an abortion debate can be neither a doctor in the KKK or the Pope as neither have Ethos)

Lastly take these values, crunch some numbers and see what you get. If your margin of error is say 30% on polls and your result is 60% like natives then the results will shift to 50%-70% liking natives. It may not be entirely accurate; however, like I said before, It's alot better than taking a wild stab in the dark.

I)
CC1 said:
Polls are not... ...always accurate
A)that is what a margin of error is for.
II)
CC1 said:
...in a poll you do not reach all of the people.
A) That is why you have your sample population... a group of people of all age groups and backgrounds in preportion to the entire popoulation.
III)
CC1 said:
Polls tend to question a round number 100, 1000 people and then make a general prediction.
A) Not "Prediction", but Conclusion. Whether or not people feel one way or another is not a prediction, it is a conclusion that is trustworthy to a degree. That is the nature of polls. The Police, CIA-- the reference provided earlier-- and School Systems all use this tool to provide a general picture of where people stand on different issues. Flying blind would be alot worse then having "General Guidelines". The idea is that your "generalization" will most often land you right smack in the middle of the most possible occurances. Therefore you can take that number then apply your margin of error and have a good idea about where you or others stand on the issue.

You said:
CC1 said:
I didn't say yes or no...I said that it depends on the woman and what type of person that you are...I have seen women who never dated foreigners until they met the person they married...so if they had answered your poll, the answer probably would be misleading!
Have the inteligence to seperate my points when they are presented seperately and not jumble them up in your head.

Point 1: Assuming that married couples actualy like each other then, you could find the number of married couples who married foreigners as opposed to natives. (The assumption here is that you have the brains to figure out that this does not include walking up to your local McDonalds and asking random people like you would a poll. It entails looking up a record of married couples which would be based off the number of marage licenses that exist. Something that is entirely fact and not debatable. If you want to be increasingly accurate then take into consideration the number of divorces in each catagory as well... which is again a set number, not debatable.

Point 2: You could also take a poll asking preference directly. Pick a place where you would find a good number of people that represent the general population equaly... in america it might be a supermarket or the mall, mabe even getting lists of residents and sending out mail-in questionaires. This is the representation that has a margin of error and it is only inaccurate IF you do not include it in to the poll.

That was my two points, and I presented them seperately. Point 1 and 3 did not have a margin of error making the possibility for the size of the margin of error to most likely be far below 20% over all. (most likely closer to 5%)

In addition: You make a claim, yet you have no support and no warrant.
Your claim: Statistics are unreliable as a percentage of people lie
-- I might also note that Statistics are not the same as Polls/Surveys and are based off entirely off Facts, do not confuse the two.
Your Support: Personal Oppinion-- no backing reference or source
Your Warrant: Your personal Oppinion should be right-- (a warrant is a written or unwritten reason why your source, which in this case is yourself is reliable or credible) No Ethos-- to my knoledge you havent supplied any credentials or anything else for that matter to make yourself an expert in this field and I have no idea as to your charactor

Technicaly your claim should not hold water; however I do agree that there is some margin of error (which you so thoughtfully stated as if that were the entire foundation of the research when in fact it is only 1/3) which can be calculated into the equasion, thus making the statement X% of people + or - Y% like foreigners

My point here: Provide Proof. If you tell me that my statement is false, then prove it. Tell me what your source is. Is it you? Is it an 8 year old's imaginary pet gerbal from mars? Is it a proffesor from Yale? These things make a huge difference. So if you ever want to use the term "talking out your a**", which you seem to be so fond of, then I suggest you stop making empty claims.

Furthermore, If you are wondering why I am actively picking apart your empty claims and making you look like a fool, then try and take the advise I gave in the first place. Quit picking on the 13 year old. It's not plesent to him and it's not cool to us. He may or may not be able to defend himself by providing cohierent arguement to combat your obsessive bantering, but I guarantee you that If you decide that you want to continue to bully him, then he will continue to have my support and I will continue to make it painfully clear how incohierent and emotionaly distorted your arguements are. So have the descency to accept the fact he is here asking a perfectly normal and easily answered question, that need not be picked apart, mutilated and shoved back in his face in the form of what ever.

If you take nothing else away from this post atleast consider this one suggestion: Be nice to children(and other people in general), dont argue for the sake of argueing and give people the benifit of the doubt. These three things will take you far in life and the lack there of will have you failing just as much.

If an 8 year old tells me that his dog can fly. I personaly will just nod my head and say "That's wonderfull" He will learn the truth soon enough and it wont hurt him. If an old man has a disease of the mind and think's he is in 1943, then I personaly would try to make him feel at ease as opposed to telling him he is old and loosing his mind. This is what a good person does. Try it, you might like it.

Last edited:
BlackenedEyes said:
My point here: Provide Proof. If you tell me that my statement is false, then prove it.

I'm not the one looking for validation...you said that you would provide the numbers, but you are too busy (yet not too busy to post a book report here) so please don't push your research off on me! :p

BlackendEyes said:
... if you ever want to use the term "talking out your a**", which you seem to be so fond of, then I suggest you stop making empty claims.

Uh...did I ever use those words? Maybe you really do need to do some research...at least enough to back up yourself when you make such accusations! :?

I said earlier I will look it up on the weekend... It takes me mabe 10 minutes to post a message; however to cross reference sources it could take several hours. I am merely saying a few words in my spare time. I do type quite fast so it's not as if I'm puting any major effort into this. Alot of it was cut and paste anyways since you basicly were just restating your oppinions instead of argueing logicly. All I had to do was take a look at what I said in responce last time.

ok short and simple
1) Proof: you were saying a statement of mine was in correct. My responce was prove it instead of just stating it over and over with nothing to back it up. That is of course if you want to perswade anyone. That is your objective isn't it? If that doesn't make sence to you then mabe I should break out with the pictures cards preschool teachers use.
2) Actualy you said assinine, not "Talking out your a**" but that was from my point of view a reference to the first statement the quote was taken from.

As for sources like I said before I'm in a hurry so I'm not going to write this in MLA format. I'm going to skim through and just let you know who said it. I did quote sources, for example Aristotle, The Element of Arguement and a report by the CIA provided in an earlier post.

Reserch takes time; however it realy doesnt concern you, because it was to answer the question Chiaki asked. A question which you happen to believe can not be answered. And to that remark I have been telling you: Even with out sources or reference, any idiot should be able to understand that this is a question that can be answered. Do I need to draw a picture for you or can you understand that general concept with out cracking your head in two?

I'm not pushing reserch on you, because the issue I'm debating doesnt require any more reserch. The sources are there whether you choose to see them or not. And frankly I was being cinical when I told you to prove it. The implied statement was prove it, as opposed to just responding to everything that I say with 'No it's not' or something of that nature.

My time is for me to do with as I please. There is no deadline to answer Chiaki's question and I believe he will be alot happier with a factual answer then the kind of uninteligent snide remarks you seem to come up with. I stated that my arguements are lightly supported for a reason, I have a major test tomorrow and I'm piecing these things together and adding on in edits which is not as time consuming as correctly citing these things; however it does work for what I want it to.

You say you aren't looking for validation; however no one will validate your claims for you. That is why I say you should validate them yourself. In doing so what I am realy hinting at is for you to quit picking at the irrelivant details and either submit helpfull information or just stay quiet.

Here is where we stand and it is not going to change, but hopefully it will be answered:
A) Chiaki is asking about preference.
B) This is a question that can be answered.
--It's not like he is asking what the meaning of life is--
C) The answer doesnt have to be exact.

This whole long side topic was basicly about "B" and yes, preferences can be determined. It's called psycology. Thats your answer. I've said it quite a few times already but apparantly it hasnt sunk in. So if you have a brain larger than a pea, then you might just figure out that the only thing that is relevant is the answer to Chiaki's question, and get past this side topic because it is fairly obvious that his question can be answered, which I might add is the whole point of the side topic. Especialy since I'm the only one citing sources, even if I'm only giving names here and there, which is more than should be needed with a topic like this. It's on par with having to use sources to prove to some one that fire is hot.

Wow you do type fast...as is evident in the numerous errors, but that is beside the point (I'm not knocking your skills!) :p

BlackenedEyes said:
My time is for me to do with as I please. There is no deadline to answer Chiaki's question and I believe he will be alot happier with a factual answer then the kind of uninteligent snide remarks you seem to come up with. I stated that my arguements are lightly supported for a reason, I have a major test tomorrow and I'm piecing these things together and adding on in edits which is not as time consuming as correctly citing these things; however it does work for what I want it to.

Here is where we stand and it is not going to change, but hopefully it will be answered:
A) Chiaki is asking about preference.
B) This is a question that can be answered.
--It's not like he is asking what the meaning of life is--
C) The answer doesnt have to be exact.

This whole long side topic was basicly about "B" and yes, preferences can be determined. It's called psycology. Thats your answer. I've said it quite a few times already but apparantly it hasnt sunk in. So if you have a brain larger than a pea, then you might just figure out that the only thing that is relevant is the answer to Chiaki's question, and get past this side topic because it is fairly obvious that his question can be answered, which I might add is the whole point of the side topic. Especialy since I'm the only one citing sources, even if I'm only giving names here and there, which is more than should be needed with a topic like this. It's on par with having to use sources to prove to some one that fire is hot.

I am not saying that you can not support your argument, but it will not PROVE anything...it is only fodder! There is NO concrete answer to the question that he asked, which is...Do Japanese women prefer Japanese men?

You could site all of the statistics that you want and it would not make a difference. Preferences change...IF he is interested in Japanese women (he hasn't actually said that yet), he could actually cause a girl to change her preference, but that would be depending upon his own personality and skills! As I discussed in one of my previous examples!

My whole point is that you can not show the preference of an entire race of people! It is not possible!

it couldnt be possible becasue most people hate to do surveys like me and that it would be near to impossible to track down everyone since, people move a lot etc...

I just love all the stress in your post, CC1. I can almost hear you. ;-)

Oh, and good post, by the way.

I might stop replying to this topic since it has completely disintergrated into complete nothingness....

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
I might stop replying to this topic since it has completely disintergrated into complete nothingness....

That's what makes forums fun in the end. Offtopicness.:p

Doc

cool randomness, and eh i guess you like hitman?

You kidding?! IO Interactive is one of the top three game companies I highly respect in originality for their games, and who actually make games that are freaking great.😄 The other two would have to be Free Radical and DMA Designs.😄 (Rockstar North to some of you peeps.)

Doc😄

Ok, Given that people's preferences can and will change over time there is still one factor you are over looking: Time. Any one given person can not have two different preferences at the same time. To do such would not be a preference but a indifference twords those ethnicities. If we were to study the claims of fact and value inhierent in this reserch, the study would be of a specific frame of time, therefore a change in preference would be irrelevant as the study is of one point in time, and not before or after.

Such studies have been done of all kinds of things, and not just human relations. They have been of such things like preferences twords consumer goods, residential climate and professions. There have even been study's of animal preferences. People are not as unpredictable as you think. For example... If Each year the number Kid's Meal sales at Burger King are tripple that of McDonalds Happy Meals, that gives you some pretty solid evidence that people prefer kid's meals to happy meals to some extent. There are examples for virtualy every situation like this that can provide conclusive evidence to support a claim of value. This is one of those things that is not debatable. The type of reserch being done is one of the fundimental principles of Economics and the method that it is being supported is a standard for supporting claims of value that any English major would know.

I am sad that you can not comprehend the points that I have been conveying, as they are all supported, unlike your hollow assumptions; how ever you should reconsider before making judgements about my writing, as it is alot more fluid then your incohierent bable. Also, I'll let you in on a little secret. Having large bold letters doesn't make your statement true no matter hard you wish it so and making bad remarks at people while making that incorrect statement only makes you look like a fool. Having the brains to make a correct statement in the first place might be a better idea for you. In addition, I believe you --and just about anyone else-- are lacking in knoledge to say that it is impossible to determine the preference of a population. Even If I didn't argue facts, stats and surveys, you still could not sucessfully defend such a claim. There is even the factor of technology. For all you know, there could be an invention in the near future or already in existance that could read the chemical signals sent within the brain. Scientists can already identify active thought therefore such a small step forward is only a matter of time. They even know which chemical substances can be used to supliment the lack of transfer within the neural pathways of a patients brain or block an excess there of.

I have continued to respond to your assumptions with logical evidence that supports my claim yet I have seen nothing to disprove me except your responces that are about the equivilant of simply stating "No, it's not, your wrong." I'd advise you to either prove me wrong or take your foot out of your mouth, but I think by now you must have grown accustomed to it's taste.

Leroy_Brown said:
....in 2001 one out of every 20 newlyweds were a mixed couple...
This is the type of supporting statistics that I am talking about.(although mabe not that particular statistic, but one like it that can be cited) Sure their preferences might have changed but a previous change in preference is irrelivant since the time period in question is the time in which the survey was taken and one can only conclude that a newlywed coupple share interest in eachother. This was part one of 3 in the conclusive study one would do to provide evidence one way or another.

If you were to look at all three there would be at least some sort of conclusion based on the evidence. Which might not be precise, but will be accurate to some extent due to the fact that the claim is supported by these type of facts..

BlackenedEyes said:
Ok, Given that people's preferences can and will change over time there is still one factor you are over looking: Time. Any one given person can not have two different preferences at the same time. To do such would not be a preference but a indifference twords those ethnicities. If we were to study the claims of fact and value inhierent in this reserch, the study would be of a specific frame of time, therefore a change in preference would be irrelevant as the study is of one point in time, and not before or after.

Such studies have been done of all kinds of things, and not just human relations. They have been of such things like preferences twords consumer goods, residential climate and professions. There have even been study's of animal preferences. People are not as unpredictable as you think. For example... If Each year the number Kid's Meal sales at Burger King are tripple that of McDonalds Happy Meals, that gives you some pretty solid evidence that people prefer kid's meals to happy meals to some extent. There are examples for virtualy every situation like this that can provide conclusive evidence to support a claim of value. This is one of those things that is not debatable. The type of reserch being done is one of the fundimental principles of Economics and the method that it is being supported is a standard for supporting claims of value that any English major would know.

I am sad that you can not comprehend the points that I have been conveying, as they are all supported, unlike your hollow assumptions; how ever you should reconsider before making judgements about my writing, as it is alot more fluid then your incohierent bable. Also, I'll let you in on a little secret. Having large bold letters doesn't make your statement true no matter hard you wish it so and making bad remarks at people while making that incorrect statement only makes you look like a fool. Having the brains to make a correct statement in the first place might be a better idea for you. In addition, I believe you --and just about anyone else-- are lacking in knoledge to say that it is impossible to determine the preference of a population. Even If I didn't argue facts, stats and surveys, you still could not sucessfully defend such a claim. There is even the factor of technology. For all you know, there could be an invention in the near future or already in existance that could read the chemical signals sent within the brain. Scientists can already identify active thought therefore such a small step forward is only a matter of time. They even know which chemical substances can be used to supliment the lack of transfer within the neural pathways of a patients brain or block an excess there of.

I have continued to respond to your assumptions with logical evidence that supports my claim yet I have seen nothing to disprove me except your responces that are about the equivilant of simply stating "No, it's not, your wrong." I'd advise you to either prove me wrong or take your foot out of your mouth, but I think by now you must have grown accustomed to it's taste.

This is the type of supporting statistics that I am talking about.(although mabe not that particular statistic, but one like it that can be cited) Sure their preferences might have changed but a previous change in preference is irrelivant since the time period in question is the time in which the survey was taken and one can only conclude that a newlywed coupple share interest in eachother. This was part one of 3 in the conclusive study one would do to provide evidence one way or another.

If you were to look at all three there would be at least some sort of conclusion based on the evidence. Which might not be precise, but will be accurate to some extent due to the fact that the claim is supported by these type of facts..
1.Learn how to spell damnit, for a native english speaker your english is bad.
2.Let it be, the nonsense you talk won't change other peoples minds.
3.CC1 was right, polls are no good, as they are held in maybe 1 place in Japan, not spread over japan.
Having the brains to make a correct statement in the first place might be a better idea for you.
Then u need to find a brain quick !
Having large bold letters doesn't make your statement true no matter hard you wish it so and making bad remarks at people while making that incorrect statement only makes you look like a fool.
NEWSFLASH!! U used bold letters the whole time...OHH didn't know that did ya ;-) + CC1 didn't make bad remarks.You really should read before u post!
6.All u did is say stuff that's not important, nor relevant to the matter.You can't possibly know what japanese women their preferences are, NOT even with a poll.

Oh and not to forget, Mike did say something about talking out of the a55, but that was ment for Cryptnotic & Tekfrank, NOT U !!! ;-)

1) My english is alot better than yours and the only thing missing is some comma's in various places. (i.e., "u")
2) The only thing I put in bold was my main points which were also numbered and organized I might add. They were also supported for the very reason that just being bold doesn't in itself make things right. Which is alot different than just puting random parts of a paragraph in bold and making them about three times as large.
3) Your saying the same uninteligent BS that CC1 said. Even with the polls as you say there are, that is not the primary means of evaluation. I am not stating that polls are acurate.All I am stating that it is impossible for any one to have the knoledge to rule out the posibility that such a study can be done and that statement is a fairly solid one.

There once was a time when people said that man was not ment to fly and it was impossible. There was also a time when people were laughed at for thinking they could visit the moon. There are things that may seem impossible, yet over time they are done. As you can see, if things such as electricity, airplanes, NASA or computers can exist, then surely it is also possible that such a minute and trivial thing like an assesment of a group's personal prefrence is possible.

As you said earlier, "CC1 didn't make bad remarks". He just made the same unsuported ones over and over. The same remarks that you find relevent to repeat and at the same time omit what ever it is that you see that might make them true. You fail to see the big picture and are focusing on your little obsession with polls. A part of an evaluation that was only 1/3 of the entire assessment.

As for English and Spelling here are a few things that have been said earlier.
My english:"The type of reserch being done is one of the fundimental principles of Economics and the method that it is being supported is a standard for supporting claims of value that any English major would know." - Near Flawless

Your English: "Learn how to spell damnit, for a native english speaker your english is bad." - English teacher's nightmare. Ironicly this sentence is quite bad. It is a comma splice, not to mention lacking in tact. If you are going to tell me that my english is bad, then might I sugest that you use good english when you say it?

It should be, "(You should) Learn how to spell! Damn it! For a native speaker of english, your english is bad."

I think you should slow down with the uninteligent remarks. You might give yourself athlete's mouth. Also, as for brains, from the complexity and the quality of my writing, it can only be concluded that I have quite a bit more than you do when it comes to objectively arguing a specific point in a logical and thought out maner. The two of you are very close to sounding like little children who lack the inteligence to analyise and respond in an inteligent way.

The two of you are beyond help. In the beginning I simply stated that you should be nice to Chiaki, because the two of you are much older than he is. I said that, perhaps it would be nice if the two of you didn't continue to put words in his mouth and I also stated that what he was asking is a reasonable question. You should be ashamed that the two of you lack the comon deciency to quit picking at every little word and bullying the kid. A person who would jump into an arguement and provide such a sarcastic responce to a simple, innocient little question is not some one who I, personaly, would defend. Although I have carefuly taken the time to read and respond to each illogical point made, it would be nice to hear something half way inteligent from either of you two and if not, then at least have the deciency to be nice.

This thread is going to be locked in a second if you all don't stop bickering.

What started as a simple question( :? :eek: ) has turned into somewhat of a mess, if you ask me.

Oh, and I would do spell check for all of y'all's posts, but I won't. I'm just nice like that. :p

Ok no more bickering! It is not so much that I don't see your point, it is just that you haven't swayed me to your side of the argument. If you know anything about me (which of course you don't), I am very open minded and easy to persuade!

@BlackenedEyes
You said:
1) My english is alot better than yours and the only thing missing is some comma's in various places. (i.e., "u")

hmmm? Here is a list of misspelled words from your post (o intelligent one!)

uninteligent (twice!~ironic isn't it?)
puting (what the hell is this?)
unsuported
sugest
english (should be a capital E!)
maner
prefrence
carefuly
analyise
Ironicly this sentence is quite bad. (Ironically the word is ironically!)
Trust me...this was not all of the problems, I just got tired of listing them all!
you also said:

2) The only thing I put in bold was my main points which were also numbered and organized I might add. They were also supported for the very reason that just being bold doesn't in itself make things right. Which is alot different than just puting random parts of a paragraph in bold and making them about three times as large.

Obviously it worked. At least it did draw your attention. Use of bold, or larger type in forums, blogs, etc...is common internet etiquette when showing an intended rise in volume (voice) or to show emphasis that can not be shown otherwise because the words are being read vise being spoken. You yourself did the exact same thing.

and yet again you said:
Also, as for brains, from the complexity and the quality of my writing, it can only be concluded that I have quite a bit more than you do when it comes to objectively arguing a specific point in a logical and thought out maner. The two of you are very close to sounding like little children who lack the inteligence to analyise and respond in an inteligent way.

Thanks for the compliment...of course you have yet to prove that you have any more brains than anyone else here...although I don't think that "more brains" equals more intelligence, but I'll take your word for it!

and again your words:
In the beginning I simply stated that you should be nice to Chiaki, because the two of you are much older than he is.

Am I not being nice in trying to teach the error in making a poor statement like that to begin with? :?
and yet again from you:
Although I have carefuly taken the time to read and respond to each illogical point made, it would be nice to hear something half way inteligent from either of you two and if not, then at least have the deciency to be nice.

A logical reply is what you want? That is what I have given...every situation is unique and his luck at dating, marrying, having children with, even just having an intelligent conversation with a Japanese girl will depend upon his own intelligence and personal skills when it comes to the opposite sex! Why would you argue with that? Nevermind, don't answer that, I'm tired of reading your babble!

Thank you for your time and support! 😌

Last edited:
Hoaaaaaa, cc1 that must have taken a long time to write, all that analysis and counter-points, kudos

I wish I was that intelligent to write all that you came up with CC1. :(

Doc

Perhaps then, I should just completely avoid the topic at hand and just spellcheck this entire thread, because it seems, that is what you would rather do. Running a post through spellcheck realy doesn't make a person any more or less intelligent. It's the content that the post includes.

This is what I have been getting at the whole time:
"Am I not being nice in trying to teach the error in making a poor statement like that to begin with?"
It was a perfectly innocient question and the bottom line is that you could have at the very least found a less insulting way to say what you thought. What you said is more like smacking him over the head with a stick. It's not nice when you say it like that.

That's about all I have to say on this topic. If it's not understood, then it's not from a lack of effort on my part.

Spell check? It's called reading! I picked up on your mistakes as I read through your post. I (as many people reading) felt that it was odd for you to question anyone's intelligence when you were showing a lack of any yourself.

After going back and reading, I will concede that perhaps I came into the thread a little too strong. I did however answer his question, and quite politely. I also feel that the advice I gave was accurate. Here is my original post:

1. There are women (in any country) who are fascinated by foreigners and will flock to them in order to try something "new" or "unique". Truth be told, Japanese women dating (or marrying) foreigners is not something that is viewed as unique anymore!

2. Just as there are women as mentioned in #1, there are also women who are shy and unwilling to try new things. They may be scared to try something new, or maybe they are scared as to how their friends/family will view them? Point is that it is their decision who they are to date, marry, etc...

3. Just as was mentioned earlier...the fascination usually wears off and both parties are left looking for something more! Relationships happen...you don't go out looking for a particular person or race of person...if you do then you will (in all likely hood) pass up some wonderful opportunities. There are people in Japan whose sole purpose in life is to see how many Japanese ladies they can seduce and bed down...Why go that route? Why not find that one special lady (no matter what nationality) that will complete your life?

I don't feel that I was being rude...direct maybe but not rude.

Actually my suggestions were not unlike your first post in the thread:

Yikes... um, how about this. There are types of people who are good together and types who arent, language aside. The language barrier is exactly what it sounds like, a barrier. It stands to reason that it might be hard to be in a relation ship with some one you cant communicate with well. Just with that aspect considered, it also stands to reason that it would be easier the other way around. Nothing racist, just simple logic.

(And as a side note, my teacher was the previous cultural proffessor and she was saying that alot of times, Japanese people in general are afraid of speaking english because they can't speak it well, so often times that is why they might run away if they see some one with blue hair and blonde eyes aproach them. Heck, If a computer walked up to me and started talking in C++ I'd run away--I'm a bit short on examples, because I live in california and it's so culturaly diverse, so excuse the lame walking computer analogy.)

'nuff said? :p

I shall refrain from posting here further as it is in the Love and Relationship forum and I really hate to believe that I spend much time in this area. I will offer two pieces of advice to you:

1) If you are going to play the "intelligence card" then make sure that you show forms of it yourself!

2) Don't go away angry, just go away! (you don't actually have to go away, I just love that saying! :p ) Bonus points if you tell me what movie that was said in!

grrrr....im PMing a modto close this thread its getting on my nerves....

Lol. All this arguing made me laugh. Thanks 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom