What's new

Japanese women for japanese men only?!

• Thread starter Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Message Simplified = Yes, they are shy in general for what ever reason when it comes to western looking people, and to answer the second part consider this: Most people feel more comfterable around familiarity. In addition most people would rather spend time around people with whom they do not feel shy around.

I also believe the majority of responces to your post are trying to say the following.

Do not go to Japan because:
-You want to go to a bar and meet Japanese People
-You think your popularity will increase 10x because you are the "New Guy" (and a foreigner at that... it never worked that way in highschool here either.)

Do go to Japan because:
-For what ever other reason you can think of that doesn't rely on you fitting in and communicating perfectly, body language and all.
aka.
-Job
-Family
-Fun
-Fortune Cookie told you you have a month to live and you always wanted to travel to japan
-What ever else...

*on a side note you guys were answering a completely different question than he/she asked. chiaki didnt ask if he/she should date a japanese person. chiaki asked if they were shy. Chiaki might be desperate or currious, but we don't know that.*

All in all, what I'm saying is, say that you go to japan and get a realy good job. You get to know a co-worker there or something. They might be open to what you have to say, but people in public places or people who don't know you will generaly avoid you because they don't want to speak english. So go there to do whatever just not for the sole purpose of dating a japanese person.

jieshi said:
@CC1

Thankyou!!!!! Someone else agree's that we have covered this type opf topic way to many times now.

Maybe we have, but the OP hasn't. If he wants to bring it up, and if there are others who either have never hashed it over or who don't mind doing it again, then I don't see why those of us who have done it and are tired of it can't just quietly ignore the thread.

Ok blackened eyes said it in a nutshell i do NOT want to go to japan too sit in a bar and chat up japanese women, i didnt make this thread for that reason >.<, i just answered a simple question,and i also don't think that the girls in japan will think i'm the mans gift too women because im from the U.K alright?! phew.... :eek:

Some ppl are, some aren't...saying they are is also BS...don't generalize..it's the same in every country, there are always ppl who are shy, who aren't and those who don't give a damn about it !

If you're not popular in your own country, you're not going to be popular in Japan. It's that simple. Women can smell a loser at 100 yards. Don't think that Japanese women because their noses are shaped differently that their skills in this are any weaker. Don't think that because their eyes are always black that they cannot see your weakness. Anyway, you can move yourself from one place to another, but you will always be who you are. If you want to change, change.

Cryptnotic said:
If you're not popular in your own country, you're not going to be popular in Japan. It's that simple. Women can smell a loser at 100 yards. Don't think that Japanese women because their noses are shaped differently that their skills in this are any weaker. Don't think that because their eyes are always black that they cannot see your weakness. Anyway, you can move yourself from one place to another, but you will always be who you are. If you want to change, change.
This is even bigger BS than the other guy wrote...djeeses man, it's not that girls in ur own country don't like u, other girls don't, it's not all 'LOOKS' that's involved...some girls like character etc. more...sheesh :eek:

RockLee said:
This is even bigger BS than the other guy wrote...djeeses man, it's not that girls in ur own country don't like u, other girls don't, it's not all 'LOOKS' that's involved...some girls like character etc. more...sheesh :eek:

EXACTLY!!! If your character is no good, then you will not be liked in whatever country you are in. Of course, if your character is good, but you can't communicate, then you will be misunderstood. Anyway, women can still smell weakness like a shark can smell blood in the water.

By the way, it is true that 99% of Japanese women have no interest in gaijin men, just like 99% of white women have no interest in black men. There are some number of Japanese women who have a "gaijin fetish". These are the girls who hang out in the bars that foreigners go to to try to meet them. However, all the normal rules still apply. If you are a loser with women and have no confidence or skill, then you still have no hope since there are tons of more charismatic gaijin guys in Japan.

Cryptnotic said:
By the way, it is true that 99% of Japanese women have no interest in gaijin men, just like 99% of white women have no interest in black men.

Supporting source for those statistics?

Cryptnotic, may I ask how old u are?...cause the random nonsense u spread makes me think u'r 13 or so ☝ and yeah..where are those statistics?? You obviously don't realize how many girls there are in Japan and what 1% of them is huh ?

RockLee said:
Cryptnotic, may I ask how old u are?...cause the random nonsense u spread makes me think u'r 13 or so ☝ and yeah..where are those statistics?? You obviously don't realize how many girls there are in Japan and what 1% of them is huh ?

The way you spell makes me think that you are about 13 or so. "u" is never an acceptable substitute for "you" and "u'r" is never an acceptable substitute for "you're". Before you start using "r" for "are", it's not acceptable.

Anyway, the 99% thing isn't a statistic, just a generality. It is common English usage to use "99%" to mean "nearly all" in a general, non-scientific type of conversation. The actual number could be 99.9999% or it could be 98%. I don't know, but I believe it to be a high percentage based on personal experience and things that I have read but am not citing because this isn't a scientific, technical discussion.

Cryptnotic said:
The way you spell makes me think that you are about 13 or so. "u" is never an acceptable substitute for "you" and "u'r" is never an acceptable substitute for "you're". Before you start using "r" for "are", it's not acceptable.

Anyway, the 99% thing isn't a statistic, just a generality. It is common English usage to use "99%" to mean "nearly all" in a general, non-scientific type of conversation. The actual number could be 99.9999% or it could be 98%. I don't know, but I believe it to be a high percentage based on personal experience and things that I have read but am not citing because this isn't a scientific, technical discussion.

So with you we should read "it is true that" to mean "I am talking out my a55"

if someone likes you they like you, if someone doesnt they don't you couldnt just change your image to fit what they like because that isnt you, someone likes you for who you are not for who they want you to be..period

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
...someone likes you for who you are not for who they want you to be..period

I wouldn't be so quick to say that. From what I hear, lots of people like others for what they want them to be, and not what they are. That's why a lot of relationships don't work. Or so I've heard.

I read somewhere that in 2001 one out of every 20 newlyweds were a mixed couple, and I assume majority of these were non-Japanese males and Japanese females, since Japanese females are more likely than males to marry foreigners. How could this be possible if Japanese females preferred Japanese males?

"japanese women are very shy of men from different countrys"

How gregarious are you speaking in a foreign language? Japanese females might APPEAR shy especially if the foreigner doesn't speak Japanese and they have to communicate in English.

Glenn said:
I wouldn't be so quick to say that. From what I hear, lots of people like others for what they want them to be, and not what they are. That's why a lot of relationships don't work. Or so I've heard.

I've heard that from various places too, that many (most?) relationships are based on self-deception about what the other person is. Of course, maybe I'm talking out of my a55 again. :)

Leroy_Brown said:
I read somewhere that in 2001 one out of every 20 newlyweds were a mixed couple, and I assume majority of these were non-Japanese males and Japanese females, since Japanese females are more likely than males to marry foreigners. How could this be possible if Japanese females preferred Japanese males?

By FAR, most gaijin in Japan are other asians, mostly Korean and Chinese. This is one I actually CAN cite:

CIA World Factbook entry for Japan

In opposition to what you have heard, I have heard that Japanese men sometimes marry Chinese or Korean women because they are more easy-going and generally less demanding than Japanese wives. So I don't have any opinion on whether men or women are more likely to marry (or want to marry) gaijin.

look man its like this ,you like some one ,you date ,black ,chinese japanese ,etc,it doesnt really matter,all women have the same body part that men want ,but the deep part is what kind of woman are you looking for,wife ,quick bang,girlfriend ,,,you name it..women are women,some like gaijins some dont who cares ,no matter where you go in this world as a man ,if you are really attractive or not there will be 1 woman from that counrty that will like you,we are HUMAN,NOT MACHINE ,CASE CLOSED.enjoy life every body.

Cryptnotic said:

personal experience....so YOU have been to EVERY city in Japan and know how many there are huh?? riiiight 😏
I think it's time to back up your words and stop what mike said ;-) You can't base on things you HEARD, but on things that are a FACT.And the way I type isn't the issue here Spellmaster.Has nothing to do with 'statistics' :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting silly. This whole thread is about the fact that Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan has a Japanese girl fetish and is concerned that he'll never be able to score with a real Japanese girl because they're all only interested in Japanese guys. I think we all agree that this is not the case. There are weird Japanese girls just like there are weird Englishmen. The fact that those people are a minority shouldn't scare or surprise anyone.

When people look for a mate, they not only search based on attractiveness and shared values, but also social and economic compatibility. Bringing home someone who would cause your family to disown you and write you out of their will would accomplish nothing. You can just as easily fall in love with someone your family will approve of. If you're just looking for sex, it is probably easier. There are probably lots of girls who would have a sex fling with a gaijin but would never marry one.

Speaking of talking out one's a**. I smell a personal bias... based primarily on the fact that never in his entire post did chiaki even say he liked japanese women. I'll say it again, don't scream your head off at him about a question that he didn't even ask. Mabe you want him to ask. Mabe you went to a bar in Japan, crashed 'n burned and now you want everyone to know how horrible your experiance is by giving them the notion that it is impossible so dont even try; however the fact remains that NO ONE ASKED THAT QUESTION!!

here's my points in bold letters if it's too hard to take in:
1) He didn't ask if it was hard.
2) He didn't ask if he should
3) He didn't ask anything except what their preferences are

So quit chewing him out and everyone else for that matter. He's 13 and I doubt he will be going anywhere like a bar in japan anytime soon.

BlackenedEyes said:
3) He didn't ask anything except what their preferences are

So quit chewing him out and everyone else for that matter. He's 13 and I doubt he will be going anywhere like a bar in japan anytime soon.

Well tell me something wonderchild! How the hell would anyone know what a total strangers preferences are? Talk about an assinine question to begin with! :p

Amen ! TekFrank & the other dude just had a bad experience and are influenced in their opinion...nothing more to that... and yes Blacky, we know.... :p

:: simmers away :: at least some people stick up for moi....

CC1 said:
Well tell me something wonderchild! How the hell would anyone know what a total strangers preferences are? Talk about an assinine question to begin with! :p

Could statistics possibly be the answer? Lets see... why not see how many Japanese women marry foreigners as opposed to Japanese Men, then create a chart so you can guage what their prefferences might be. This might not be telepathy, but it beats what has here been affectionatly named "talking out your a**" by just stating something from personal experiance.

**Retoric Composition 101: Use facts and statistics to back up an objective arguement**

Another example of some evidince you could use might be a survey. Sure they might be a little in accurate but take the margin of error into account and compare it with your previous one and you will have some solid data you can rely on to serve as a foundation for what ever arguement you might use it in.

In addition, I'm sure this is a contraversial topic in Japan and in America or elsewhere for that matter, so you could most likely find a book that answers the majority of the questions it brings it up then cross reference it with quite alot of other books-- all of which should be credible sources and by credible I mean, a degree of some sort in the field where aplicable or anything else that would make them an expert in that field-- and when you are done, you will have a very perswasive arguement. Keep in mind that my point is not that one side is right or not, it is that you will have an arguement; hence it is possible to see how many do or do not, whether they should or should not, and anything else you would like to know on the topic for that matter.

So in closing, instead of saying yes or no off the top of your heads, it would be nice to see some credible sources being cited. The CIA reference was very nice in particular and very informative. So now, if we only had that type of information pertaining to the topic at hand -- whether they prefer japanese to foriegn and if so by what margin -- Then we could figure this out and quit yelling at each other, because this is by no means a tough question. It is simply asking for statistics to show which one and by what margin. If you want a real debate where you can scream each other's heads off, then talk about morality or something, but this topic has a fine line that can be identified and pointed out. There are no grey areas.

Does that answer your question CC1?
If no one else does I will fetch the statistics by this weekend; however I have a test to study for so untill then if some one would like to do it for me that would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom