What's new

Japanese to English Translation

That's "lock", not "rock".
When the lock is on, i.e., the fan heater is in the state that any buttons other than the power button are not available, the upper green light (the circle in the mark of the key) lights up. Thus, the lock is off in the picture. If the lock light lights up, hold down the lock button for over three seconds, then the the lock is off.

Can you please translate the Japanese text in the uploaded picture into English please?

Attachments

• 12235275_10153208828317361_1890967492_o.jpg
    12235275_10153208828317361_1890967492_o.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 981
Can you please translate the Japanese text in the uploaded picture into English please?

オートセーブ=auto save
暖房フィルター=heater filter
ロック=lock
おやすみ=sleep
おはよう=wake
時刻合わせ=Set Time
時計=Clock
午前=AM
午後=PM
設定室温=Temperature Setting
現在室温=Current Temperature
運転/燃焼=Working/Heating
速暖=Quick Heat
入/切=On/Off
室温・時刻=Temperature / Time
時間=hours
切タイマー=Off-Timer
自動(auto) 弱い(low) 中(medium) 強(high) 急速(max)
風量切り替え=Fan Setting
リセット=Reset

Thank you very much mdchachi, really grateful. There is this last one, can you do it too? It will be helpful to a lot of people.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 12255599_10153209654252361_2021737820_o.jpg
    12255599_10153209654252361_2021737820_o.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 680
Thank you very much mdchachi, really grateful. There is this last one, can you do it too? It will be helpful to a lot of people.
Thanks.
Sure no problem. No grammar involved so it's easy. 👍
Also some are the same as above.
フィルター=filter
おはよう=wake up
現在時刻合わせ=Set current time
おはよう時刻合わせ=Set wake-up time
おやすみ=sleep
セーブ=save
午前=AM
午後=PM
急速暖房=Quick Heating
運転=Working
燃焼=Heating(Burner is on)
入/切=On/Off

Sure no problem. No grammar involved so it's easy. 👍
Also some are the same as above.
フィルター=filter
おはよう=wake up
現在時刻合わせ=Set current time
おはよう時刻合わせ=Set wake-up time
おやすみ=sleep
セーブ=save
午前=AM
午後=PM
急速暖房=Quick Heating
運転=Working
燃焼=Heating(Burner is on)
入/切=On/Off
mdchachi is awesome (Y)

hey there.
i have a little Q about this heaters.
オートセーブ This is "Auto Safe" or "Auto Save" ?
and what is mean when this LED is turned on?

and the other Q is :
is it safe to use the Tokyo Gas (Gas/Electric) Heaters in baby room or bed room and turn it on while we are sleep?
i mean the danger of carbon monoxide and this heater have no exhaust.

is it safe to use the Tokyo Gas (Gas/Electric) Heaters in baby room or bed room and turn it on while we are sleep?
i mean the danger of carbon monoxide and this heater have no exhaust.

You shouldn't leave it running all night in a closed room. The danger of carbon monoxide is why these stoves are designed to automatically turn themselves off after three hours. You can use the timer function to automatically start the stove before you get up in the morning.

In the days before we had these high-tech stoves, people would from time to time open a window or door to ventilate the room. Another practice was to leave a window slightly open, or to leave two windows on opposite sides of the house slightly cracked open to provide a continuous small draft of fresh air through the house.

Unless the room is very small, carbon monoxide probably won't be a danger if you use the automatic three hour shutoff function to stop the stove after you go to bed and then use the timer to restart the stove before you wake up.

If you are using the stove continuously, please be sure to ventilate the room occasionally.

オートセーブ This is "Auto Safe" or "Auto Save" ?
and what is mean when this LED is turned on?
It's the latter "Auto Save". When the light is on, the heater is in the "Auto Save" mode, and the heater keeps the room temperature one or two degrees lower than the preset room temperature to save the gas.

It's the latter "Auto Save". When the light is on, the heater is in the "Auto Save" mode, and the heater keeps the room temperature one or two degrees lower than the preset room temperature to save the gas.
Thank you Toritoribe
when filter light is on we should change the filter or clean it?
where is the filter in this model of gas heater ?
filter is the black part in the back of heater or its inside heater?

1650891.png

Tokyo Gas
RN-A115FH-WH

"Filter" refers to the former one; the black air filter on the back of the heater. You don't need to change it. It's OK to remove the dust from the filter by a vacuum cleaner or something. The manual recommends cleaning it once a month.

just two more Questions.
#1 is it safe to clean the hole heater from dust with Blower or Compressed air?
(Im not good at English)
this is what i mean from blower :
c26-B003VYC31Q-1-l.jpg

#2 is there any way that we could prevent new heaters (after 2007) to automatically turn off each 8 Hours?

Thank you so much for this helpful answers. I appreciate your help.

You shouldn't leave it running all night in a closed room. The danger of carbon monoxide is why these stoves are designed to automatically turn themselves off after three hours. You can use the timer function to automatically start the stove before you get up in the morning.

In the days before we had these high-tech stoves, people would from time to time open a window or door to ventilate the room. Another practice was to leave a window slightly open, or to leave two windows on opposite sides of the house slightly cracked open to provide a continuous small draft of fresh air through the house.

Unless the room is very small, carbon monoxide probably won't be a danger if you use the automatic three hour shutoff function to stop the stove after you go to bed and then use the timer to restart the stove before you wake up.

If you are using the stove continuously, please be sure to ventilate the room occasionally.

thank you for your complete answer.
my heater just have Good Morning option.
its not turn off after three hours and keep working forever. but after a while the Auto Save light turn on and fan and heater working slower.
when i sleep i left the door open slightly. my country specially this winter is very cold (like -15 C without any rain or snow !!!) and we couldn't left windows open even very slight.
so what do you suggest me to do? change the heater with a newer one that have more options or use this heater with good morning option?
sometimes i feel numb in my feet in morning. Is it because of the heater carbon monoxide?
Im so sorry for my bad English and asking too much Question!
i have a little nephew (3 Years old) and he sleep in my bed some nights and i just want to make sure the room and the heater is safe for him.

Question!
i have a little nephew (3 Years old) and he sleep in my bed some nights and i just want to make sure the room and the heater is safe for him.

we couldn't left windows open even very slight.
so what do you suggest me to do? change the heater with a newer one

Yes. If you must run the heater while everyone is asleep and you can't ventilate the room then you definitely should change to a different heater. You need something that can send its exhaust gases outside through a proper chimney.

sometimes i feel numb in my feet in morning. Is it because of the heater carbon monoxide?

That is very possible. Numbness is one sign of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Please change to a safe heater before someone in your family is killed or seriously injured.

Last edited:
thank you Mike Cash.
when i said we couldn't leave window open i was mean in hole house. the room has no window but the door is always open. thank you so much guys for helping me.
i will change the heater with a newer one like 2010 or higher model.
so it can turn off himself every 8 hours. and i can use the time and auto shutoff functions.
Iranian and any other kind of Heaters which use only Gas are stupid because 90% of heat getting out of exhaust and 10% will be stay at home. this heaters are small, low at using gas and electrical power and more efficiency.
thanks everyone for helping me whit this.
I wish I could compensate you.
Amir

#1 is it safe to clean the hole heater from dust with Blower or Compressed air?
No, I don't think so.

#2 is there any way that we could prevent new heaters (after 2007) to automatically turn off each 8 Hours?
i will change the heater with a newer one like 2010 or higher model.
so it can turn off himself every 8 hours
You can choose the auto turn off time for instance from 3, 5 or 8 hours depending on the model, but you can't prevent it.

wow just the thread I was looking for.
can some please translate the controls in english? I get the lock button and temperature change but not the Orange button.

Thanks a lot
Sayonaraa

Attachments

• IMG_1759.JPG
    IMG_1759.JPG
    978.7 KB · Views: 794
おはようございます。皆さんは元気ですか。私は元気です。

The orange button is おやすみ I am guessing this is "sleep mode"
セーブ is next to the red button and means "save".
高 this means "higher "and 低 means "lower". They are above the arrows on the number line.
That is all I can tell you, unfortunately. The kanji I am not sure about.

じゃ、また。

The one under ("left" in the picture since it's rotated 90 degrees to the right) セーブ "save mode" is 急速暖房 "Quick Heating".

wow just the thread I was looking for.
can some please translate the controls in english? I get the lock button and temperature change but not the Orange button.

Thanks a lot
Sayonaraa
Isn't that "Power On/Off"? What is written under/right to the button?

Back
Top Bottom