Votes: 183 56.3%
  • will never workout

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 77 23.7%
  • What are you talking about man?

Votes: 53 16.3%

• Total voters
it shouldnt matter what race/color anything two people are if they really like/love eachother who are we to judge ?

yea its bout the love...
cuz i'm neither japanese nor white and i love japanese, and korean, and all those sexy lil foriegners---who! let me stop!!!!👍 😊

Originally posted by EscaFlowne
yea its bout the love...
cuz i'm neither japanese nor white and i love japanese, and korean, and all those sexy lil foriegners---who! let me stop!!!!👍 😊

...... :eek:
*takes out gun and fires* 😏

:mad:

Ouch.....
*did i get shot....*

[edit] to that quote it was suppose to be--"Whoa! Let me stop!!!"👍 😊

Whats wrong Shigatsu??
dare i ask....wheres the love?
:eek:

Originally posted by EscaFlowne
I'm still wondering about my bullet wound...
-touches-
*Ouch*

gomen nasai.
just the comment you made sounded stupid..
if it's about the love, then why care if they are asian and/or sexy?...

guys...always thinking with thier......well, let's just say not their minds.

Originally posted by Shigatsu
gomen nasai.
just the comment you made sounded stupid..
if it's about the love, then why care if they are asian and/or sexy?...

guys...always thinking with thier......well, let's just say not their minds.

*puts bandaid on wound*

I only said the comment refering to what this thread about[Japanese women]. I already stated what "My" preference is for a woman, you will have to check around to find out. And its not some "standard" like what most men go by. Its just me. Sorry if my comment earlier sounded stupid....

I love all asian girls because most of them are about the feeling not about the use . At leats the ones that I know, I know there are also bad ones but yeah.....well none looks at me anyway:sorry:

Since I'm new here I'll jump right into this.

Everytime I'm up in Osaka, I always see TONS of white males with Japanese females. Personally, I know many American men who are dating Japanese women. I don't know many American women with Japanese boyfriends. I have my own speculations as to why this is, but I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts.

i live in NY USA and I see some white asian couples but how come I can't never be like that?:( tell me what do I have to do

"The sound of a subject being beaten to death........"

I couldn't agree more. Personally I never could understand why such subjects seems so popular. Aside from one's own personal experiences, it's all speculation and conjecture at best. Speaking for myself, I dated many women while in Japan and was seriously involved with one woman for over nine months but even this subject doesn't fascinate me half as much as it does others it would seem.

I mean, how many of our members have even been to Japan for an extended period of time, let alone been in a serious relationship with a Japanese man or woman? Rest assured though, once the topic is raised (which inevitably happens every month it seems) it's as if everyone and their brother crawls out of the woodwork to chime in and throw around more baseless generalizations (not addressing anyone in particular mind you)... But then again, maybe that's just me and my take on it.
:)

Japanese women love whites guys. I was in Japan while in the service, and they were all out in the clubs where the americans hung out. Though it wasn't only white guys in the clubs, but they were there. I would say like with anyone, if you tell them that they shouldn't, they most certainly will. Japanese women from what i understand, are told to stay away from the american men, white or black. From parents, grandparents, etc. So what do they do, they go out a meet up with white men, or black, etc. I met some cuties while there, and very nice as well. I wouldn't mind meeting up someday with a japanese woman.

Back
Top Bottom