What's new

Japanese font

Well, I'll try to help if I can a little. First off, are you using a Mac or a PC? What web browser are you using?

I'm sorry, I meant the software you use to see the WWW. Windows comes prepackaged with "Internet Explorer" for example. Recently "Firefox" has become popular, and there are many others as well. (If Juno is such software, please excuse my ignorance.)

Basically I think the main thing you need to do is download the Japanese fonts. If you use Explorer, I am completely certain that you can download the fonts from Microsoft's homepage, for example.

(Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to reply again for a couple of hours. Good luck! Also, if you look hard enough, that information is almost certainly posted here at JREF somewhere.)

Actully it's becuse it isn't installed in your operating system i had this prob and downloaded the program from microsoft this is the one for windows XP

Don't forget to alter your character encoding. In Firefox, it's under View-Character Encoding. I usually use the Japanese (Shift-JIS) and have no problems.

Back
Top Bottom