What's new

Japanese Emoticons かおもじ

Gentleman10

後輩
7 Nov 2006
Ok guys, so I have the Japanese font on my PC, but can anyone teach me how to actually make some simple kaomoji? Although I have the font, I dont' know how to get in some of the symbols (I don't the buttons to actually type), I'll copy paste a few cool ones I'd like to know. Thanks guys.

( ゚▽゚)
ヾ(^∇^)
(*≧▽≦)
( ´ ▽ ` )
(ヾ(´・ω・`)
_| ̄|○ <<< how can you get the upper line? The best I can do is _|TO
( ゚,_ゝ゚)

type in "Kigou" きごう it'll bring up an entire list of all the ascii text, my list is about 300 or so long. However, that's only if you want to manually input them all the time.

Google up "かおもじ IME" and you may come across a site that has a lot of the common ones listed up for you in a .txt file, that you can input into your IME. The process is easy but I can't remember it right now, if you can read a bit of Japanese they probably come with a help file. With that though you just have to type "かおもじ" and the list for conversions will have them all ready made for you.

Moved to Learning Japanese, because I feel that the content is most suitable here, as it deals with the language and not Japanese scientific advances.

Back
Top Bottom