What's new

Japan Photos 2020

Unfortunately, the crab's spirit had passed on to the next world.

It might've been the same kind as I sometimes see running across the river cycle path--not sure of the name.

Must be cool to live in a big city with a river to go fishing in ?

Two fishermen on the other side. One of the rivers here, this is only a couple hundred meters from some boats, a small harbor, and then ocean. First clear wx for quite a while!

IMG_0279.jpeg

One of the advantages of a wife working at a school with an ag department--she brought this home last night. She said it was ¥1700, which is cheap if you've seen these in the stores. My best attempt at weighing it showed 12.3-12.4kg.

12337817913601.jpg

12337817945498.jpg

One of the advantages of a wife working at a school with an ag department--she brought this home last night. She said it was ¥1700, which is cheap if you've seen these in the stores. My best attempt at weighing it showed 12.3-12.4kg.

View attachment 32360

View attachment 32361
Right now we got melons for 980 yen each and they are big. I planted 3 types of melons this season. Yellow meat, red meat and I planted a "black" melon also. I've never tasted the black melons due to they are expensive and only sold for a few days here in this location.

Being able to take pictures makes me want to update. My phone is about 6 years old , with a 1 x 1 inch screen and over 8000 unused minutes. Guess it shows I don't get out much , LOL.

It might not be obvious, above--click on that and then some of the included links in the text that follows for some creative photshopping of that original.

Thanks, @johnnyG, those photos made it worth signing up to Reddit.

Back
Top Bottom