What's new

J stars ~actors and actresses~

Is Alisa Mizuki popular. I live in New York and recently saw her on a japanese tv show, she is very pretty, didn't understand what was being said, but i watched it anyway.

Alisa Mizuka is quite popular as a singer. I didn't know she's also an actress. :)

i dont know about the actresses(seeing as i dont pay them any attention :XP: )so my favourite actor is masanobu ando.

I LOVE IWGP! I noticed Yosuke through it btw.
Else, I've seen GO!, Strawberry on the Shortcake, GTO, Laundry, Omiai Kekkon, Long Love Letter, Makai Tenshou and Oboreru Sakana :)

I LOVE IWGP! I noticed Yosuke through it btw.
Else, I've seen GO!, Strawberry on the Shortcake, GTO, Laundry, Omiai Kekkon, Long Love Letter, Makai Tenshou and Oboreru Sakana :)

Wow, you must love him.

I have seen Go as well, which has a great but sad story. How about ping pong? that was a funny movie (nice haircut😊)

This is his latest movie:

Didn't watch Ping Pong yet as I don't wanna spend too much money on that horrible haircut......
And yeah, I kinda love him *hides* Not what I'd call overly handsome, but charm, you know, charm... big eyes and that "Smack me up please" attitude.
You don't happen to know his fanmail address? No, it's no longer Infini I think. Guess they kicked him XD

In my opinion the best Japan actor was, is ,and will "first samurai of Japan": Toshiro Mifune the greatest Japan actor (see: Akira Kurosawa films from '50's
to '80's)

I have to agree with Nakama Yukie. She's not "hot" but she seems like a great person to hang out with. Maybe it's just her character on TV, but I like her a lot.

As for favorite actor, I would say a tie between Tsumabuki Satoshi, Inagaki Goro, and Yakusho Koji. Tsumabuki mainly for his looks (although I think he is a very good actor), and Inagaki Goro because he is just that awesome. I think Yakusho Koji is one of the most talented actors I've ever seen... He and Inagaki Goro in "Warai no Daigaku" are absolutely brilliant.

Matsumoto Jun, Kimura Takuya, Ninomiya Kazunari, Inoue Mao. I used to really like Sawajiri Erika. I think she's a great actress but she let her personal life got in the way of her acting career and she just became like Japan's Britney Spears. or Lindsay Lohan

Back
Top Bottom