What's new

J-girls and Blackmen

nasdaq100

Registered
16 Nov 2006
I came across one English version of 1985 contemporary Japanese book titles Bed Time Eyes ( inter-racial steamy relationship between a local Japanese woman and American black GI charged with espionage on the run ) written by controversial Japanese novelist Eimi Yamada,herself is married to an American blackman 7 years her junior.

Is it just a myth,or there is a liter of truth to some J-girls do have fetish for blackmen ?

I had some former black collegues romanticized the notion when there is one throws herself at a blackman,they can hint J-girl with this punch line .. don't try to get in my pants.

Theres people that have a fetish for anything, theres bound to be people who are facinated by black americans. I know a girl who has a thing for the french, and another who doesn't even consider foreigners.

Good timing,this one Japanese variety show aired last week-end on International Channel had a J-female guest retold her marriage ordeal with a blackman she met and madly fell in love lasted 4 horrible years in New York where she thought was a heaven of adventures for a young naive Japanese lady in her mid-20's back in the 1980's.

You may call it fetish or you may call it a fad,there are individual J-females do pursue love life with blackmen at own will not neccessary for economic reasons.

Finally something other than Whites and Japanese...............

We still don't care. Not too mention I am sure this has been discussed.
Also Like everyone else said. It's personal preference so yes it is true some Jpanese girls like black men. Because of the big shoe sizes.......:p

Yeah it's true everyone has or had a fetish, these days I truly don't care. In New York it's "stick" to your own kind", you get those looks all the time. It's terrible :S

blackmen fetish girls ;)

In Germany we have also girls who are prefering blackmen as lovers. However, I noticed some phenomena to this issue:

1. They specifically like Afro-Americans. Usually G.I. who are stationed here.

2. Those US blackmen are all HipHop/RnB-styled fellas.

3. Those girls who prefer US blackmen are also HipHop/RnB-orientated and usually wears the same style (from clothing to make-up)

In Germany we have also girls who are prefering blackmen as lovers. However, I noticed some phenomena to this issue:
3. Those girls who prefer US blackmen are also HipHop/RnB-orientated and usually wears the same style (from clothing to make-up)
In africa, hip-hop is also very trendy.

That sounds like a good book *.*

Are we talking about Will Smith coz i would throw myself at Will Smith *coug* Anywho

Yea it is all a matter of taiste i think it is down to the individual we all have an atraction prefrence i have a thing for Asian men

But i also have a thing for Irish Men,Latin Men,German Men,Australion Men and Jewish Men

We all have individual atractions

I have plenty of Blackmen as pin ups to

I don't think it really matters love and attraction are to spontanious to pin down

Saying that i prefer Asian men over any other so

Errr i ust got up what point am i makeing with this post just ignore me

Everyone has their own fetishes now-a-days. In all races and whatever there are certain ones you like and certain ones you don't. Lets see.Well.. Mine personally are strong men or famous hot guys. Erm... I think it has to do with music posessing people.

In all honesty I can't believe that another topic of "Japanese girls and (insert race or colour here)" has come up again... but I love these threads because of people's rather interesting responses

Finally something other than Whites and Japanese...............

We still don't care. Not too mention I am sure this has been discussed.
Also Like everyone else said. It's personal preference so yes it is true some Jpanese girls like black men. Because of the big shoe sizes.......:p

"We still don't care." ? Post some photos of yourself with these responses. I'm more black than you are, heh.

Josh

"We still don't care." ? Post some photos of yourself with these responses. I'm more black than you are, heh.
Josh

No matter how much you want to believe that. It'll never be true. You will always be the white boy from oregon or wherever the hell your from.

Besides "I have seen your myspace" with this said you know how "black" I am.

ArmandV I wear a size 12....... I would say that my girlfriend is happy but she is also short and small so probably anything looks big from her perspective. :p

I'm truly sorry friend....

Funny,I was talking to my girlfriend about it earlier in the day.She said read one of Eimi Yamada later works from the 1990's,it was a romantic suspense novel.She recall,the preface page described author's background once worked as hostess in Ginza and Roppongi ( she was living with a blackman at time as well ) where Eimi Yamada discovered the lifetime fascination with American black culture hence blackmen.She likes black folk,how their body language can express love for music and such.

Josh

I'm not saying that wanting to be black is a bad thing but why don't you try and uh "play with the cards that you're dealt with"? It's like you regret being born white or something.

How in the world can someone be more "black?" Do you think hip-hop culture defines what it means to be black?

I hate wiggers. There is a difference in being another race and having an apreciation for hip hop. But don't try to be black, it just makes you look stupid.

Not sure why ?

One of my biggest regrets in life , is that I was never able to have a black girlfriend. I never met a black person until I was 19 and in the Navy. I don't know, just seems like I missed a chance to learn something new?

Uncle Frank

:?

PS - Sorry for getting off topic.

:giggle: Wiggers, I always thought that was a funny word. 😊
The word for the same as regards Whites who aspire to actually become Japanese, is "Wapanese", or & more commonly in internet parlance (you'll have to trust me on this) is "Weeaboo"...

Oh what a world...

The word for the same as regards Whites who aspire to actually become Japanese, is "Wapanese", or & more commonly in internet parlance (you'll have to trust me on this) is "Weeaboo"...

Oh what a world...

Wait a cotton picking minute, it's "wigga" and not "wigger" and in response to Yukio it is Wiggaijin.

Wiggaijin.. ROFL.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom