What's new

J-girls and Blackmen

Anyone can have a fetish for what 'turns them on'. Just in this case it is Black people. Everyone is different. Some people might like White people, some might like Japanese people, or Spanish, or Middle-Eastern etc. Mabye a fetish for tall people or short people. There are many things. :D

Anyone can have a fetish for what 'turns them on'. Just in this case it is Black people. Everyone is different. Some people might like White people, some might like Japanese people, or Spanish, or Middle-Eastern etc. Mabye a fetish for tall people or short people. There are many things. :D

Not to sound like Kramer but for some reason black women remind me of Africa and Africa has a large percentage of their population infected with the HIV/aids virus.

I refuse to hip-hop into bed with Japanese girls who dress like me because there is a strong probability that they've slept with an African American male (most likely only to get their clothing free or for some nonsense reason.) I actually turned down a Japanese girl's proposition during my last trip because she gave me her business card while we talked and she had worked in a bar in Roppongi -- all I could picture then was that if I slept with her I'd have that Final Fantasy condemned timer counting down above my head, heh.

Josh

I'm truly sorry friend....

LOL .... Get a grip,dude :p

Look at America's backyard,white guys nowadays share white girls with black men.My White female manager once was married to African-American had a white-looking daughter together,then divorced later re-married white Italian-American.

There are numerous white teenage girls dating black-American football quarterbacks at high schools,it's a continuing trend in fact.

This just seems like such a silly topic. Everyone has different taste. You can't judge an entire culture based on a few observations.

This thread is so infantile. I can feel the disguised jealousy when a black man is mentioned. Then suddently the whole thing is now exotic, It just can't be normal, only caucasions have normal relationships with women not of their race. To have a black lover in somehow relegated to the fringes. No, they must be followig some hip hop sound to want to hang out with blacks. It just can be anything else but wait, it is the way they dance. I understand you guys are still evolving for that I forgive you.

Thread your still here? Black women remind you of africa Josh? Well let's think about this. Black women are african american.........african americans decend from Africans..........weird how that works. I am not going to touch the rest of that statement.

I've figured it out ...

In the 90s everyone said that Japanese girls dressed like they were still in the American 1980s.

In 2000 every Japanese girl has been dressing like they are in the American 1990s -- once they (the Japanese girls) realize that 2pac and biggie got shot the whole hiphop love trend will cease to exsist.

Now I'm not racsist (did I spell that right?) or anything but really, and call me crazy but this is what I think. The beats and sounds used in Japanese pop music (JPOP) in the 90s was way cuter and more fun than the beats and sounds used in the nowadays JPOP. When I listen to JPOP nowadays it sounds more like white American girls complaining to me about their problems.

Josh

wow i guess my blackness is diminishing or already has, since i skateboard, listen to techno and rock, dress non hip hop, etc. Oh man i sure need to take Black classes again. :eek:
Josh and whats this about african american girls look as if they have aids, thats pretty ignorant. But if you wish to go on a basis of that, always good for me, thank you!🙂

wow i guess my blackness is diminishing or already has, since i skateboard, listen to techno and rock, dress non hip hop, etc. Oh man i sure need to take Black classes again. :eek:
Josh and whats this about african american girls look as if they have aids, thats pretty ignorant. But if you wish to go on a basis of that, always good for me, thank you!🙂

It's just like milk that I know has been in my refridgerator for awhile, I mean I could drink it, it's probably not bad but for some reason I think has expired.

Josh

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: At this whole thread!

Well....I was married to an Black American for over 8 years, and that ended in divorce over 6 years ago. Since then, I've dated White American, White European, African, and Asian/American mixtures (one was Black American and Phillipino, and the other was American and Japanese, as explained in the other thread I started).

Look......There are differences that may be cultural as well as physical 😌 :giggle: . But overall, if you fall in like or in love with someone, it's usually because of the personality.

Because dating for fetish reasons always ends quickly as just an experience. A way to satisfy a curiousity. If a man isn't thinking about bringing me around his family or his complinents to me have something to do with my race instead of me as a person, I know why he wants me.
Just to be blunt and not dance around the issue....Size doesn't matter if you're in love. It may or may not matter if you fall out of love, and it certainly eventually doesn't matter if everything else is wrong in the relationship.

A passionate romp in the bedroom with a big sized drainage pipe might be fun for that moment, but whether or not it's true love is based upon what goes on when his pants are up and buttoned/zipped.

Plus.........Black American men are indeed romanticized somewhat abroad. So I'm sure some of these Japanese women want the experience of being with one as well as the opportunity to come to the U.S. Images that are exported of Black Americans are not always flattering, and I hate the fact that family oriented, educated, loving Black men are not portrayed at all in these images when actually that's the majority of Black American men that I know.

It's all new Hip Hop (50cent, Jigga, Snoop, Nelly, etc......). And although I love the early years of Hip Hop culture, I absolutely detest what's going on with it now commercially. I'm all about true Hip Hop and much of that is, unfortunately, underground. R&B, Blues, Jazz, and Funk are in that category as well. Only the real deal.....Not that Pop crap.
Ghettocities, you're a hater :LOL:

Last edited:
all i have to say is FiveChan thank you, Hip hop is dieing out, its deep in its caves and bomb shelters!

It's just like milk that I know has been in my refridgerator for awhile, I mean I could drink it, it's probably not bad but for some reason I think has expired.
Josh
As a black women, I believe your assumptions are way out of line. Sure Africa, is known for the number of AIDS cases there. But, believe it or not, not all black women come from Africa. Shocking! Isn't it? So for you sit there and say that when you see a black women, you automatically think they have AIDS is ignorant and outstandingly rude on your part, as well as those who think like you.

As for the topic at hand. I think some Japanese women are just attracted to black men. Why? I don't know because there could be various reasons. I could list possible reasons, but I won't go there. Everyone has a type they are attracted to, I know I do. So, to sit and discuss why makes no sense because I'm pretty sure some Japanese women don't know either, they just are.

not a big fan

LOL .... Get a grip,dude :p
Look at America's backyard,white guys nowadays share white girls with black men.My White female manager once was married to African-American had a white-looking daughter together,then divorced later re-married white Italian-American.
There are numerous white teenage girls dating black-American football quarterbacks at high schools,it's a continuing trend in fact.

I'm just not a big fan of the ghetto culture man.

Back
Top Bottom