What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Seeking Im looking for my Father Hiroaki Sagae formerly living in Kanagawa Ken working at a train station

Susana Bruce

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I'm Susana Marie Bruce And My mothers name is Mary Anne Bruce, I'm looking for my father Hiroaki Sagae in Japan, all we know is He is formerly living on Kanagawa Ken and formerly working on a train station. I live in Quezon City Manila Philippines. He goes here on our home in Philippines about year 2000 and he didn't comeback all he left is the address of his new home but we lost it. Hope someone can help me. thank you

Susana Bruce

Registered
Reaction score
all we know is he lives in odawara kanagawa casa bianca mansion near the train station

Majestic

先輩
Reaction score
The address of Casa Bianca Mansion in Odawara, Kanagawa is/was
神奈川県小田原市本町4丁目2-43

4-2-43 Honcho
Odawara City,
Kanagawa Prefecture
JAPAN 250-0012

It may have been torn down recently. Your father may have left a forwarding address at the post office. I would suggest writing to the above address and writing "Please Forward" on the envelope.

All the above is public information about Casa Bianca. Anything more detailed and it starts to become private information.

Susana Bruce

Registered
Reaction score
thank you for your reply sir. it is greatly appreciated. its a lot of help for us. may i ask if i write a letter to that address whom might receive it?

Majestic

先輩
Reaction score
If you write your father's name on that address, and the building is no longer there, the post office will try to deliver it to your father if he left a forwarding address with the post office. There is a small chance the post office will try to deliver it to your father even if he didn't leave a forwarding address.

Top Bottom