What's new

I did hurt my military japanese boyfriend..

isabelle49

Registered
5 Apr 2018
Hello

So I am 29 years. I live with my japanese bf. My 24 bf is a military and a bit macho.He regulary tease me because of my overweight… I know it's half for laughing and half serious but im used to it and generally i dont answer back

Anyway, unless his macho behaviour all is great but with the work and daily things to do I struggle to get some time with him. To fix that, we did decide to make some sport together. What was the more complicated was to find a sport that can fit for both of us. I wanted salsa or a dance sport but he refuses, he wants tennis but i hate racket sport… So finally after hours of search and discussion he proposed me judo because it did try when he was younger and he liked it. I first refuse it but because I see we were blocked I said ok let's try it…

Finally, after 5 lessons, we both had fun going there. I had the feeling to improve and feel really good practicing. We were on the same club, same training but we had our partner for the "fight part" in the end of the lesson. Sometimes at home we discuss about the move together.

Last week, my partner was away so just before the fight part my bf look at me with a "challenging smile". He ask me to try it with him telling me "so?let's fight fatty". He tease me a bit telling me he'll show me "who's my boss", bla bla bla … I am 10cm taller and outweight him for……. 20 little kg so ok let's try it!

We hang each other kimono and turn around. I pull his sleeve, to the left, to the right. I notice I can move him pretty easily. Then I straighten my leg out and fall on him to the ground. He struggle to escape but I wrapped by arm around his head, block his shoulders on the ground and count to 5 (we need to pin the opponent 5 sec to win). I can't stop that large smile on my face while his turn all red struggling. I help him to get up and prepare for the 2nd round.

Now he seems really focus. I still smile while he seems really serious. He try to crotch my leg but I counter him. I pull his kimono and fall on him again. On the ground I sit on his chest and block his arm. He struggle but almost cant move anymore. I bend his arm and stare at him whispering to his ear "give up babe your fatty got you hihihih!". He seems to refuse at first. I lick his cheek and tease him saying where is the tough soldier now? He seems really mad at me. Finally I bend a bit more his arm and he tap 3 times the ground saying stop!! I give!

I get up and prepare for the 3rd round. I just can't stop my little laugh because it's so unusual for me to get the upperhand on him. He walk and sit on a bank, waiting for the end of the lesson… I come with him

He asked me to drive and I struggle to not have the bizarre silence that can sometimes happen. He just say nothing and i make a monologue about housework or whatever. Seems that he told me he doesnt want to go there anymore. I laugh a bit at first asking him if it's because I beat him but he answer me aggressivly that no, he just think it's suck and he doenst want me to talk about it anymore…

Seems that, I haven't talk to him about that but he look different, like he worry about something or i don't know. He's so cold with me, never laugh and seems even a bit depress…

I really didn't want to hurt him or whatever and now I don't know how can I fix that.

Do you have an idea?

Well Isabelle, since you attacked first you just given them the reason to revise Article 9.

Here comes the Mike Cash Mitsubishi f2. By the way I just want to say that you look so bubbly and loving.

How is he in the Japanese military and living with you in Europe? Isn't that a long commute?

You must mean he's part of the SDF. They aren't allowed to be deployed anywhere outside of Japan. Like Mike said that seems like a very long commute.

You must mean he's part of the SDF.

A rose by any other name. They have tanks and armed ships and airplanes. They carry guns and are directed by the government. They are a military whatever legal restrictions are on them. The whole name thing is merely a method of circumventing the constitution as the Japanese military should not exist. Its like driving a semi-truck and insisting to a cop its just a "car" so your regular license allows you to drive it...only for Japan there is no cop or Japan would be in jail.

She didn't say he was active military. And she didn't even say he was ever in the military. He's a military something. A military wannabe perhaps.

To the original poster, you should dump this guy. Calling your girlfriend "fat" is not nice and it's not funny. It's passive aggressive behavior. On top of that he can't handle the fact that you beat him. Best to stop wasting your time with him.

The only reason she posted was to tell us she has a Japanese boyfriend. Apparently foreign females are catching up to foreign males.

Back
Top Bottom