What's new

Something I needed to get off my chest..

I just knew you would reply to my comment. (Shock! In a discussion? Who would have thought?)

Regardless, you failed at reading my comments in their entirety. Especially this part:

"However, I will have to excuse myself from this debate for at least 3 days, since I will be traveling to Brussels tomorrow morning for a business trip and will not be able to put the concentration and time into this debate I deem necessary for it not to be wasted."

Even without that reason, I am currently too tired to engage in anything more than banter or casual conversation.

Immodesty be as it may be, but it serves its purpose when I apply it.

Remixer

Derfel, Remixer, you two would dominate at this game: SiSSYFiGHT
Think about it. :p
Derfel, stop letting Remixer bait you man. He's just trying to get a rise out of you. Try to stick to the topic at hand and lets get back to talking about why doctors dye their hair blue, how goth is a worthwhile sub-culture, and how Tsuyoiko dresses up like Bleach characters when she plays Dance Dance Revolution. No wait, that's me who does that.

Oh, so now I am the evil guy.

I sense prejudice towards people with a hard-to-beat character. :D

EDIT: Hm... I don't seem to be able to play that game, but it sure sounds like an awesome game. :)

Remixer

No. It isn't an attack on you. Yet don't play coy Remixer, you know that you've been trying to string Derfel along.

As for the game, I posted it for humor sake. From the looks of it, it hasn't been actively updated since 2004. That game came to mind when I saw you two fighting. It was a funny little flash game to kill time back in the days. I rather wished they had kept it current.

Last edited:
Derfel, Remixer, you two would dominate at this game: SiSSYFiGHT
Think about it. :p
Derfel, stop letting Remixer bait you man. He's just trying to get a rise out of you. Try to stick to the topic at hand and lets get back to talking about why doctors dye their hair red, how goth is a worthwhile sub-culture, and how Tsuyoiko dresses up like Bleach characters when she plays Dance Dance Revolution. No wait, that's me who does that.

Yeah, you certainly have a point there.

I think any subculture is worthwhile. It is my personal subjective belief that all societies, sub-cultures, cultures and countercultures, as everything else in this world is lacking objective value. Its value depends on how much you attribute to it. Conviction to the extent that what you are is what you truly want yourself to be, and what you believe yourself to be, in my opinion, will repel any and every counterclaim.

As for Bleach characters and Dance Dance Revolution... please tell me its not the Caramelldansen dance thingy, please. :D

ichirukidancegif-1.jpg

This is the thing. They do it with pretty much every anime.
Caramelldansen - Wikipedia - more in-depth here.
I couldn't find a Bible Black one despite my efforts.

ichirukidancegif-1.jpg

This is the thing. They do it with pretty much every anime.
Caramelldansen - Wikipedia - more in-depth here.
I couldn't find a Bible Black one despite my efforts.

Hahaha! I am literally laughing out loud on that one. No, I can't say I have ever done that. Yet now I feel like practicing so I can do it to amuse my friends when we're out drinking. I know I'm going to regret it later when a youtube video surfaces about it later.

Thanks for sharing brother. That definitely is amusing.

Oh God... how has Caramelldansen managed to wiggle into this debate? This is what happens when I leave for a few hours. A huge and brilliant post about being a Goth is posted, and there is an argument about arguing between two people. Couldn't be more off topic if it tried, that argument.

And... why the hell is the lion thing doing "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" when the others are doing Caramelldansen?

Back on track...I applied to 2 pharmacies (I am a pharmacy major) with ponytail'ed hair. 2 of them called back this week saying they may need me. One of which my friend works at and has recommended me to work, the other I talked to two years ago and was interested in me but our hours did not meet.

My hair isn't colored or anything, neatly ponytailed, but it counts for something, right?

Hmm, thats good news for me. Might be able to fool those employers if I ponytail my hair rofl. Once I sign the contract of employment I can just let it down ahahaha.

Well here's the thing, I'm going to be a pharmacist. I'd rather not leave the company(ies) on sour notes, because not only are they main stores, a good portion of all pharmacy graduates do retail (student loans, build up experience) before doing anything else...to cut two huge retail stores is not a good idea, especially if they tolerate a ponytail in the first case!

Though to be honest, is there any point in having long hair if all you do is keep it in a ponytail? I'm most likely getting a haircut in the summer.

I am not working 24/7, yes, but assuming I can keep both jobs until at least May while simultaneously doing well in school, I will be working long hours at both jobs.

You may feel differently, of course, but I just think that now there's just no point. I rarely let my hair down except at home and even then it's tucked out of my face, so I may as well get it cut.

I am not working 24/7, yes, but assuming I can keep both jobs until at least May while simultaneously doing well in school, I will be working long hours at both jobs.

You may feel differently, of course, but I just think that now there's just no point. I rarely let my hair down except at home and even then it's tucked out of my face, so I may as well get it cut.

Well if you're not too concerned about whether you have to cut your hair or not, you might as well check the company's grooming standards for men.

If they do permit you to have long hair then I would imagine without any chance against it, that you would be expected to wear your hair back. I think you should keep your long hair if your employers allow you to. It does take awhile to grow hair out and can be stylish.

Back
Top Bottom