Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 2-3 years difference.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • much older almost 11+

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Tell us if not above.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
I would not marry a woman above 28. At this point of time...
hahahahah i like your comment because you are 19. its cute :p

i'm 27 and uh, not sure i could marry a 19 year old, heheh. would be fun to date tho'..

i hope age doesn't matter when i meet someone i want to marry. i have met very stubborn 40+ year old men, so i don't think i will go for such an age gap.

i guess i don't mind younger either, as long as both peoples parents agree to it. a lot of people seem to forget that the ones in a relationship are not just 2, but it is also their family (especially in marriage).

for me I'm 19 and turning to 20 ,I like to marry girl younger than me or in my age or older than me in 2 or 3 years according to love :rolleyes:

but now , I would like to do relationship with girl from 26 to 30 coz I like this age so much ...... that my opinion !!

hahahahah i like your comment because you are 19. its cute :p

i'm 27 and uh, not sure i could marry a 19 year old, heheh. would be fun to date tho'..

i hope age doesn't matter when i meet someone i want to marry. i have met very stubborn 40+ year old men, so i don't think i will go for such an age gap.

i guess i don't mind younger either, as long as both peoples parents agree to it. a lot of people seem to forget that the ones in a relationship are not just 2, but it is also their family (especially in marriage).

I don't see a problem, to be honest.

All my relationships so far have been with women older than me.

Unlike most people my age, I have built my own financial basis and can maintain a luxurious life quite well, although I am more someone of simple needs.

According to a certain lecturer I had several talks with, I am apparently the precocious type, I listen well, am frank and down-to-earth in my behaviour, am supportive and I have a, what I believe, good balance of confidence in myself.

Many people will argue that I am also arrogant, however. Oh yeah, and I am the jealous type. Though I see jealousy as a positive feature as opposed to the common understanding in western culture that jealousy is a bad thing only mentally unstable people possess.

Then again, one cannot have everything one wishes for, no? :)

Remixer

believe older in age, and younger in heart

I believe, Older in age and Younger in Heart would be better for life partner, and "younger in age and older in heart" for better boyfriend.
:):(

I believe, Older in age and Younger in Heart would be better for life partner, and "younger in age and older in heart" for better boyfriend.
:):(

*shameless self promotion alert* Older in age and younger in heart pretty much sums me up. If the ladies agree to that prospect, then I'm officially advertising that I am single. I am open to any nationality and race.

Now I smell a misunderstanding.
Though one thing I will say. You're not getting rid of your queer-harem at my expense. :D No,no just keep them.

But it was your idea to establish your queer-harem at my place.

You better take responsibility for what is yours.

Remixer

I bet you regret it right away when you said that.

But don't worry, its ok, I won't take them. Even I am not so evil as to disregard your affection towards them.

I would wish you a big family... but unfortunately you will be struggling in vain. :D

You cannot change reality.

Queer-harem belongs to you.

I only did you a favor.

Also, I was the one who bought you the warehouse full of Vaseline for your own usage.

Hopefully, I will be able to find a woman who knows decency at some point.

Remixer

All right gentleman. Way to go and represent the machismo of young men. I'm sure this will certainly lure the positive attention of mature minded ladies. :p

Not to be a spoilsport or anything of the sort, but truth be told, I have zero expectations to meet a decent woman on the internet.

There is nothing that beats one on one talks in person to become acquainted.

Remixer

I both agree and disagree with this statement! If you meet somesome you feel is right for you, I don't think you should decide not to marry them just because your family is opposed. My mother-in-law was opposed to our marriage, but she got used to me in the end. However, I do think you have to consider the family's feelings to some extent. My dad always wanted me to have a big wedding, so that's what I did. And I work hard at my marriage now not just for the sake of myself and my husband, but also for my parents, who have accepted him as a son.

All my relationships so far have been with women older than me...Many people will argue that I am also arrogant, however.

I think you come across self-confident, which some people mistake for arrogance. You seem in many ways mature for your age, so I can see why you attract older women. But you have a kind of impulsive honesty that betrays your age sometimes. That's not a bad thing ;-)

And yes, I can tell a lot from a few posts. I think I learnt that when I used to read Tarot cards as a teenager 😊

Oh yeah, and I am the jealous type. Though I see jealousy as a positive feature as opposed to the common understanding in western culture that jealousy is a bad thing only mentally unstable people possess.

I don't agree with that. I too get jealous sometimes, but I think it's a mostly useless emotion. Because I am a mentally unstable person I've learnt to analyse my emotions and the motives of myself and others. What's the point of getting jealous? It makes you feel sick and angry, and then you start to think irrationally. Better to keep a cool head and analyse the situation rationally, remembering all the time that people make mistakes that we shouldn't necessarily condemn them for.

Not to be a spoilsport or anything of the sort, but truth be told, I have zero expectations to meet a decent woman on the internet.

There is nothing that beats one on one talks in person to become acquainted.

I think it's perfectly possible to get to know someone very intimately on the internet. Well, I know it's possible because I've done it :D

In fact, in some ways I find it easier. You can let down your guard with someone you're not likely to bump into in real life, who won't accidentally spill your intimate secrets to your friends and family. Since your only way to communicate is conversation, I think you have a much better chance to really get to know the person than you do in real life, with all its physical distractions.

The only thing you can't be sure of is a physical spark of passion, but what's that worth anyway? I think a relationship has a much better chance to succeed if it's based on a meeting of minds.

Gackt21, sorry for taking your thread offtopic 😊

I think you come across self-confident, which some people mistake for arrogance. You seem in many ways mature for your age, so I can see why you attract older women. But you have a kind of impulsive honesty that betrays your age sometimes. That's not a bad thing ;-)

And yes, I can tell a lot from a few posts. I think I learnt that when I used to read Tarot cards as a teenager 😊

I agree with your opinion on this. It seems that because I know what I want, what I can do, what I will never accept, and am very honest about my thoughts and feelings, that it has some kind of effect.

I don't agree with that. I too get jealous sometimes, but I think it's a mostly useless emotion. Because I am a mentally unstable person I've learnt to analyse my emotions and the motives of myself and others. What's the point of getting jealous? It makes you feel sick and angry, and then you start to think irrationally. Better to keep a cool head and analyse the situation rationally, remembering all the time that people make mistakes that we shouldn't necessarily condemn them for.

I understand why one might assess jealousy as a negative thing. And to relationships it often has a detrimental effect.

But in all honesty, I cannot possibly stress enough how much it makes me happy to know that the person I love wants me for herself and not be just another woman in my life. And yes, I also understand that it is selfishness.

I understand how friends of the opposite sex seem important to a lot of people, but I would not hesitate to break up all my friendships with women should the woman I love have a problem with it.

Then again it may also just be my nature. When I fall in love with someone, and that is a hard thing to accomplish, I dedicate myself completely to her and want to spend as much time as possible with her.

In turn, I would love to have that feeling and behaviour reciprocated.

Or maybe I'm just an obsessive lover. :)

Just a note I would like to make: My dedication may make me appear to be quite the submissive one, but in reality, I am the opposite. :)

I think it's perfectly possible to get to know someone very intimately on the internet. Well, I know it's possible because I've done it :D

In fact, in some ways I find it easier. You can let down your guard with someone you're not likely to bump into in real life, who won't accidentally spill your intimate secrets to your friends and family. Since your only way to communicate is conversation, I think you have a much better chance to really get to know the person than you do in real life, with all its physical distractions.

I agree with you. It is very possible. One of my relationships also started by first having gotten to know each other through the internet. :)

The only thing you can't be sure of is a physical spark of passion, but what's that worth anyway? I think a relationship has a much better chance to succeed if it's based on a meeting of minds.

I concur.

Cheers for your response :)

Remixer

Jealousy is frustrating to endure and can be taken to unhealthy extremes. Yet I wouldn't consider it useless. I interpret jealousy as a defense mechanism aimed to alert you that a situation potentially threatens the balance of your relationship. Bonding with a person is a sacred thing that involves people growing as a couple and not as individuals. If something tries to alter the progress or comfort of the relationship, then it is natural to feel compulsion towards aggression. A third party could make your mate reconsider what they're looking for in a mate, raise questions about the stability of the relationship, or try to manipulate the outcome of the union. When you care about someone enough to be jealous over them, it is then that you realize that losing that person means to lose a part of what makes you happy in life. Relationships are an emotional investment, and not one to be taken likely if the chemistry is powerful.

It would depend on my age. I'm 17 so obviously I don't wanna get mixed up with girls more than a couple years older/younger than me. When I am older though I don't think it will matter that much to me

ニ歎ニ停?。ツーニ停??625658 said:
It would depend on my age. I'm 17 so obviously I don't wanna get mixed up with girls more than a couple years older/younger than me. When I am older though I don't think it will matter that much to me

True story, but I once got into a relastionship with a 15 year old when I was going to turn 18 years old. I should have never did that, but I thought he loved me until I found out he was cheating with three other girls while being with me. He went bye bye very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom