What's new

How many e-mails have you sent in a day?

what's the max amount of e-mail u've sent in one day??

• under 5

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • over 20

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • e-mails? I never send those...I only recieve them.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

KoranRi

先輩
12 Jul 2003
I'm bored, it's 3 AM. Thus, I am weird and random. So the qustion is asked, what's the most e-mails u've sent in a day?

I don't bother that much with e-mails. I don't really use them to communicate with people or send messages with them. I'm more used to Instant Messages and the telephone._. :snore: But I do e-mail people when I get an e-mail from them._.

I send over 20 just about every day. If you're just talking about personal emails (including forwarding jokes, news articles, etc.) I probably average about 5 a day.

I answer a lot of questions from visitor from my website, so I sometimes have to do quite a lot. Else I actually do ignore stupid and irritating questions.

I was just curious b/c I was think about how many e-mails I had just sent. I sent 9 e-mails to one of my friends. Once I sent...19 I think? But the 19 doesn't really count b/c I typed a sentence...one letter per e-mail. ^^ I think I've sent over 10 anyhow. lol :D

I don't write that many emails, just a few days. But I'm writing in 3 to 4 forums daily.

I'd turn on, "Master P's - Hootiehoo," get into a car with a super-soaker uzi, some water balloons and shoot up an ocean-spray on that persons walk to class.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom