What's new

How funny are you? [on a scale from one to ten!]

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate yoursef?

• I'm in negative numbers...

Votes: 8 14.3%

Votes: 2 3.6%

Votes: 4 7.1%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 3 5.4%

Votes: 10 17.9%

Votes: 6 10.7%

• 11 !

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
I think 5. But only because I'm weird. I can never say something funny if someone expects me, or wants me to. But in common situation it just comes naturally and everyone laugh their heads off.

7 - but I think that a lot of people find me funny (odd) as I can be a little obtuse in how I interpret what peolpe do and say.

Well, I think I score a perfect 10. I mean, whenever anyone looks at my face, they burst out laughing. I guess I'm doing something right!

:D

Im not really funny. I hate to tell jokes, maybe because I can't tell them right. I give myself a 5 ^__^

Evelyn, pay attn.

It's 8! I love jokes👍
I thought the question was "how funny are you?" Not "how funny do you believe that other people's jokes are . . . to you". Did I miss something? Actually, Evelyn, your reply was pretty funny, but I didn't laugh:). I did smile-kind of smirk a little, though. I'm just not in the mood to laugh today. That means I need a laugh.

I think I'm a 7. poeople seem to think I'm funny, but I think my humor kinda sucks haha. you're not supposed to laugh yourself while telling a joke but I almost always does...

I think I'm an 8. I'm generally quite serious but I have flashes of inspiration when I can reduce a room full of people to fits of laughter. It's usually accidental but I seem to pull it off as if it were intentional ;-)

Take the number 4, square it, divide it by 2, add 8 and then divide it by 4. You got a number.
Now divide that by four as well, then multiply it by minus 1 (turns it into a minus number, eg 50 multiplied by minus 1 is -50).
Minus 1.

Badabam!!

HAHAHAhAHA! I'm so hilarious. I don't mean to brag... but everyone who's my friend thinks so too.

I think I'll give me myself a 6,
Sometimes my friends can laugh about me, because i sad something stupid. 😌
Does that count to? :D

I'm always be a serious person. Thats why i rate 5 for myself. Its on my nature to be a serious man. My friends are always funny like jokers. I think they are good because they enjoy life better more then me.

Hard to say. I can appear dead serious and even gloomy at times without meaning to, but when I do crack jokes, people tend to fall over and even do weird things. So when I'm going "all out" (for some, that's offering a BJ as a reward for finding one's shoes) I may reach and surpass 10, but there are times of 0, too...

I'm hilarious to myself really, to everyone else I'm mildly amusing in an 'idiot kid brother' way, people don't usually get my humour, its either too subtle or too absurd hehe

Back
Top Bottom