What's new

How do you tweak your PC?

jeisan

Kongming
24 Feb 2003
do you have the same standard things your OS came with or have you completely managed to make windows look like a mac? do you use software or manully input the tweak yourself?
i tend tweak my OS alot, prolly too much. im actually surprised i havent totally crashed my system yet. i like changing things just because i can. most of the time manually rather than having a program do it for me.

so far ive
changed nearly every daily use icon
renamed the recycle bin
made a custom start button
got rid of the shortcut arrow
changed the godawful colors of the log off and shutdown buttons on the start menu in classic style.
and a bunch of other things but i cant really remember them all.

what about you?

jeisan said:
do you have the same standard things your OS came with or have you completely managed to make windows look like a mac? do you use software or manully input the tweak yourself?
i tend tweak my OS alot, prolly too much. im actually surprised i havent totally crashed my system yet. i like changing things just because i can. most of the time manually rather than having a program do it for me.

so far ive
changed nearly every daily use icon
renamed the recycle bin
made a custom start button
got rid of the shortcut arrow
changed the godawful colors of the log off and shutdown buttons on the start menu in classic style.
and a bunch of other things but i cant really remember them all.

what about you?

applied a new theme....

I've done those xp theme tweaks, changed my startup, and small modifications to the registry to make things work better on my part. So far so good.

Back
Top Bottom