What's new

How did you find this website? (for all members)

How did you find this website ?

• Google

Votes: 413 68.4%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 33 5.5%
  • Other Search Engine

Votes: 19 3.1%
  • Link from other site

Votes: 43 7.1%
  • Link from "Forum Japon"

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • A friend told me about it

Votes: 45 7.5%
  • Don't remember...

Votes: 42 7.0%

• Total voters
I have been looking for a few Japanese culture/Japan related forums and communities to start taking part of. I found this one first and began to love reading everyone's posts so I decided to stay here.

You submitted your link to our directory on May 11, but - I'm ashamed to admit - I hadn't approved your link until December, as I was busy updating and revamping the forum and the article section. Sorry about that!

Wow, that's why I don't remember and it didn't show up when I searched my internet history. In any case, thank you for approving the link, and I am happy to have joined the forum properly (although maybe six months late).

Merry Christmas from Kyoto :)

I was looking for japanese forums to get some fresh news about Japanese culture and that's how I ended up in here

Googled 'telecommuting from Japan' to see what information might be useful. Didn't really find anything on here I didn't already know but stayed anyway as it seems like a decent place.

I'm ashamed to say it, but I don't really remember. I actually found this site a few weeks ago (maybe a whole month ago). I registered, but then I got busy with work and kind of forgot about it. (I had to re-register with a new email because I couldn't change my "Name." Sorry about that...)

If you would like us to merge your accounts into one, please contact me.
Yes, that would be great! (Sorry for the hassle)

Maybe this is a stupid question, but how do I contact you? I don't see any kind of private message functionality on the forum, and I don't want to post my contact details publicly.

There's a "Contact" link right under my avatar, if you click it we can start a Private Conversation.

I must be dumb because I don't see it. Or maybe it doesn't show if Safari's browser? (Please let it be that... I don't want to be dumb).

213i5ba.jpg

It's the small link that should be just below the avatar/icon, but above the name - see image.

No, I don't have that link. It doesn't show up at all. Also, I noticed that BB code doesn't work for me. I'm guessing it's a Safari browser problem, but that's just a guess.

I'll try my office computer on Monday. Thanks for the help!

I just realised: new members can't see that link (thanks to our beloved spammers). Just use the "Contact Us" link in the footer. Sorry for the trouble. :)

I found this forum through google. I've been meaning to look for a place to practice my Japanese and, hopefully, discuss Japanese music with people who would be receptive or already aware of whatever names I mention, hahah. This was the first link that popped up, so I figured I'd check it out. Then I found a song ID thread and decided I'd sign up to help the guy out. Hope he sees the post!

Back
Top Bottom