What's new

How did you find this website? (for all members)

How did you find this website ?

• Google

Votes: 413 68.4%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 33 5.5%
  • Other Search Engine

Votes: 19 3.1%
  • Link from other site

Votes: 43 7.1%
  • Link from "Forum Japon"

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • A friend told me about it

Votes: 45 7.5%
  • Don't remember...

Votes: 42 7.0%

• Total voters
Accidentally stumbled across this website when doing a Google search about COVID in Japan and the upcoming Olympics. Was looking for international media and expat perspectives and opinions. Sad to say, didn't know about this place and still wouldn't, had it not been for blind luck.

Sad to say, didn't know about this place and still wouldn't, had it not been for blind luck.

It is quite deplorable that Google has decided to decrease the visibility of online fora. Each Google algorithm update (the last one took place at the beginning of June and another one is expected in July) further devalues forum platforms.

Be that as it may, we are glad you found us! Welcome to the forum! :)

A few of us are still around , LOL. From a friend of mine in Texas , you and your family must be about cooked "well done". Even here in Maine , the rain and cool temps seem to be lost. Hope your plans & dreams work out.

Last edited:
Good Question ,

Sometimes there are what I call FRIENDLIES , that drop things here , and there for me . I don't at all , remember this coming up on any search I have done in the past .

NICE SITE THOUGH .

is it possible to sort these, threads, conversations by date? I don't want stuff from 02. Oh, and how do I see the conversations I had 2 years ago? it says there were 11. wanna see them.

is it possible to sort these, threads, conversations by date? I don't want stuff from 02. Oh, and how do I see the conversations I had 2 years ago? it says there were 11. wanna see them.
Go to your own profile and click the Postings tab. Or click here.
Threads are already sorted by date.
If you want to do a search and get the results sorted by date, use the advanced search and change the sort.

Back
Top Bottom