What's new

Hi from Texas!

sykofangurl

Registered
12 Jul 2005
Hiya! 🙂 I am new to the forum, of course, right? I am a huge, psychotic fan of anime and manga. I even have my own fan site and eBay store. Hope you check them out sometime! I also like to play Judo and hang out with my friends and my kids. I had a friend in Japan who lived there for 16 years but just moved back to the states. Yea! I would like to live in Japan, but will have to settle for regular summer visits. I also like some J-Rock, including L'Arc~En~Ciel. I also listen to and own many anime soundtracks. My collection of manga is huge and includes a lot of doujinshi. I'm currently going back to college and studying radio, television and film and also Japanese! I was excited to find a nearby college who offered such a great language program. Well, sorry to go on like that. Have a great summer!!

Welcome from Louisiana!

Welcome to the fora, sykofangurl! Your interests in Japan run the gamut, eh? I'm sure you'll find many things here to whet your appetite. Enjoy your stay with us! 🙂🎈

hiya syko and welcome to the forum.

so im just gonna guess you live near austin yeah? not too many places in tx have japanese courses...

Hi Sykofangurl ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Sounds like you'll fit right in here just fine! Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy !

Frank

🙂

Welcome to JREF, sykofangurl! 🙂 I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Hey, we have a lot in common too! We might be able to become pretty good friends. ^_^

Omgosh you sound so awesome. :'D I'm a passionate anime fan as well and have grown up with it.

I'm extremely jealous of your Japanese friend and visits to Japan. XD I'm saving up to spend 6 months in Japan though as soon as I can.

I live in Texas too and was looking for a good college Japanese-language program, but couldn't find one. Where did you find such a program??? *.* Like which college/city?

Back
Top Bottom