What's new

Hi from Spain

CHUS

後輩
3 Oct 2005
Hi, this is Chus from the northwest of Spain, very close to Portugal. I still do not know how this forum works, so please be patient with me. I hope to learn a lot from all of you, and why not? maybe teach you a little spanish.
Thank u! See u soon!

¡Hóla! Welcome to the forum!!🌹
I am learning spanish every now and then, but i mainly just speak it😌 Learned a lot from those telenovelas or how you call that XD Hasta luego!!!:)

Hi Anchyyy, well i have studied some russian too, but ya ochin ploja gavariu paruski.
Hope we have a good time here

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun :) 🙂
You'll soon get the hang of the forum. Just remember to use the search. It can turn up all sort of useful things.

Hi Chus ! Welcome To The Forum !!

I don't think we have any real active members from Spain yet. Glad you found Jref, post often & enjoy!

Frank

🙂

Hola ! CHUS Welcome to the forum !! I know just how you feel at not knowing how it works; it took me a while to get used to it (I joined just back in July) and still don't know some things.

Yo puede hablar en Espanol un poco, pero no sabe la, que dice, grammatica? Cuando trabaha en Arizona--un estado en America--habla con mis amigos y amigas del Mexico todas las dias, casi. Es muy necsario estudiar mas, por que . .. .I forgot how to say I forgot !! Oh no!!

HOpe to hear from you from time to time !! Enjoy, don't be shy, and let's learn and share with everyone. Hasta la vista !! :)

Thanks a lot for your welcome. I will try to be active at the forum if my job allows me so. Mars Man, forget=olvidar, i see you speak a little spanish, thatツ´s great, let me know any doubt you have. I do appreciate very much all your words, i am glad to be here.
See all of u soon!

CHUS san, Hi again !! Muchas gracias, creo que solomente es necesario mas practika (?). . . 'olvidar' si, si, si. . .este palabra es mi nombre, yo siempre olvido todos. . . hee, hee, hee. ..

don't work too hard !! But if you ever get the chance to post any pics of some of the wood work you've done in the 'Gallery', please let me know. I may post some of mine there in the near future. I re-did the inside of my dozo ( an old Japanese thick-walled storage building) starting some two years ago. It's not finished yet, but is getting there little by little.

Hasta la vista amigo !! Del japon !!

Back
Top Bottom