What's new

Hi all Just moved into Yokohama

edkeyte

後輩
13 Jan 2003
Hi my name is Edward and have just moved into Yokohama area. Would like to maka some friends in this area.
I am from the U.K. I am now teaching but am a Chef.
Hope to meet.

Hi Edward, welcome aboard! 🙂

Chef in Yokohama, sounds interesting... hope you are going to tell us more about it or share some recipes, lol!

Hi Edward !

Welcome to the forum !

What kind of food do you cook ?

I've been living in Tokyo for a year and a half. I don't know Yokohama very well, but if you have any inquiry about Tokyo, don't hesitate !

What made you come to Japan ?

hi thanks for the reply.
I'm a pastry chef, meaning I mostly cook all sorts of sweets etc love to post some of my recipes and ideas in this forum if I may?. At the moment I'm studying some Japanese cooking.
I'm not working as a chef at the moment, I'm teaching English with a company called WinBe I enjoy it but would hope to get back into the Kitchen.
I came to Japan from Hong Kong because my girlfriend is Japanese.
How about you? like to here more about your life in Japan etc.
Regards Ed.

Konnichiwa edkeyte-san!

Hi Edward, welcome to Japan and this forum!

You are a pastry chef! I like a Western confectionery but I don't like Japanese confectionery. Japanese confectionery don't suits my taste.
I'm a Japanese and am live in Japan. But I live in Kansai-area and I don't know Kantou-area thoroughly, sorry.

NANGI

I came to Japan for the same reason as you. I got married with my Japanese girlfriend last year. I am also teaching English (and French and sometimes Italian as well) for the moment, until my Japanese is good enough to find something else. I am not working for a school, but teach company classes or priavte lessons only.

Wow!! this is a fast moving forum. thanks for all your replies.
When I say I've just moved to Yokohama, I've been in Japan for just over a year, I've lived in Tama city and Shin koiwa for a short time but when I first got here I was staying in Kyoto which is where my girl friend is from.

Congratulations on your marriage Maciamo I've been with my girl friend for 3 years but her family is having difficulty about her getting married to a Gaijin, never mind I'll get there.
Hey what's it like teaching to company classes?

Hi Nangi!! what part of Kansai are you from? your English is good.

Konnichiwa Edkeyte-san!

Thanks! But I think that your Japanese is better than my English.
I live in Hyougo, near the Kobe. I had lived in Osaka once. But I haven't lived in Kyoto.:p

NANGI

Back
Top Bottom