What's new

Help Help me please with filling my words chart

Fearabhata

Kouhai
2 Jan 2022
Hello folks! :) I am new here, currently learning Hiragana, though I know some japanese, mainly from songs. I have a set of words I like to have in my paperblank, I carry always with me. Also I learn with Duolingo (currently in Intro 2).

So, I would appreciate if you would give me words in Japanese which include only the charts:
a i u e o
ka/ga ki/gi ku/ge ke/ge ko/go
sa/za shi/zi su/zu se/ze so/zo
ta/da chi/ji to/do te/de tsu/zu

My list currently, in this order..sorry dont know how to use japanese characters ^^
Also note that I play a lot with the characters, so build words of them and type in the translator, to see if it is an actual word..

ai
aoe
aioi
aoi
eei
ue

Aki
koe
kage
kioku
gaki
Kagoki (a village name)
uki
uke
kagi
gake (like in kosoto gake, it means "hanging in" or "cliff", probably..)
kaku
ookii
kaiko
kiku
eigo
eiki (this one I am not sure what it means..Google translator spits out "evil", other resources say it means something like "willpower")

goshi
Sake
sasae
seoi[not sure if it is an actual word, just know this one from Judo as "Seoinage"]
sazoku [translator says it means "difference", yet cannot find other sources]
shika (male deer)
Ozeki
sugoi
asu
ashi
oishi
suki
saku
okashi & okashii
okasu
saigo
ishiki
kaze
kishi
kasa
osu
sugu
sesu
shio
sugusa
okosu
sukoshi
kaesu
usagi

tsuzuku
asatte
douzo
ochitsuku
tatsu
deshita/desu
katsugi
tsuki
kisetsu
toku
takai
sode
uta
itsuka
sugoshita
dokoka
kiite kudasai
toki
daiji
tsugitsugi

Attachments

• 20220101_121634.jpg
    20220101_121634.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220101_121718.jpg
    20220101_121718.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 76
Looks like you should try and find a class or teacher to help you. You are asking a lot for a person to help with all this. Maybe break it down into smaller parts. Hopefully one of our helpful members can offer some help. Jref is not a free translating or teaching service but I bet someone will help.

thanks in advance! :)
I have a system how I earn
To be honest, I just like to make a building block after each Hiragana strike set I learn. I will find some words, sooner or later ^^

There are a lot of old posts here about learning Japanese that can help you. The posts will tell you about helpful books and give you good information on how to learn Japanese. If you spend some time looking through the old threads I think they will help you.

You might want to get a paper dictionary. It could help you find more vocabulary. Here's a few more.
tako, takosu, chizu, sushi, seiza, souzou, gekou, kouji, shigoto, tesuto, touji, souji, soujiki, kikai, kaiki, kega, gaikei, gaku, gakusei, houkou, housei, akagai, aka, akai, ugai, chiji, chishiki, shitsu, Shizuoka, akatsu, toshiake, toshi, aikido

Back
Top Bottom