What's new

Hello from USA! Japanese culture is COOL..

Hey cowgirl.....

slow that horse down to a trot. I have to tell you, this forum is everything about Japan, but when it comes to real Japanese members, there are not too many and most are on the weekends. We have a lot of members living in Japan who are not Japanese though. If by chance, you want a Japanese pen pal, you can click on up top where it says "CLASSIFIEDS" and it will tell you how to get one. Probably the first thing to do is look over the forum and read what is already there. If you use the "SEARCH" button, it will help you find special things. The forum has sections for anime,manga,games,J-Rock,language: just about anything you want to know. The chat room is not busy too often, but it is a good place to make new friends. If you need help on anything, you can send me a private message and I will try to help you. Welcome to JREF and I hope you have a good time here.

Uncle Frank

🙂

Hey Uncle Frank,

Thanks for the reply this is the first time I have done anything like this so thanks for the suggestions. I will give classifieds a try. I have never done a chat room either so I must give that a try also.

It looks like you are from Maine? Do you live on the coast? I live on the west coast in Oregon. I get to see the ocean everyday and of course the SUNSETS....

Gotta trot along...

A very big welcome to you, halfhalter!

I really hope you'll enjoy your time here at the forum. There's a wealth of information about Japan and how it is living there - from many different perspectives, as Uncle Frank says. Take your time on the forum, look around and read, learn lots...:)

If you have any specific questions please post them here and i'm sure you'll get many decent answers.

Take care, and I look forward to reading your posts/questions! 👍

Back
Top Bottom