What's new

Greetings from the US

Lestat84

Future Expatriate
29 Jun 2012
Hello everyone. I'm Lestat84 (in honor of the vampire Lestat if you were wondeing). I am better known as CJ however. I am from the western portion of Massachusetts. I joined this site because through what contact I've had with Japanese people, I really fell in love with the language and am very interested in the culture. Also don't hate but I think Japanese women are very attractive too. I am trying to get the academic dean at my school to find me a way to make Japanese one of my classes and would very much like to go to Japan. I also speak pretty good french as well as natively speaking English.

I am currently writing two books so if any of you happen to be literary agents I would be grateful if you'd help me out. I am a very competitive golfer, hockey, and soccer player as well as a casual speed boarder. I am also a HUGE metal fan, as well as being a tech geek. I love to tinker with and build computers and am a diehard Android and Linux user.

Thanks. I appreciate the well wishes. I'm gonna need some luck to finish at least one by the end of the summer lol.

Back
Top Bottom