What's new

Good name for an indie-rockband?

El P8s

先輩
13 Jan 2006
Hi,
me and some of my friends have been playin in a band now for about 2 months we're ok to quite good depends on ,who you ask :D
Our only problem is ,that we cant find a name and everytime we try to think one up we get so bored wie either just play some songs or go to the nearest bar.^^
So if anyone has any suggestions I would be glad to hear them.^^

Mfg

moffeltogg

Uh well, there are a bunch of names you could choose. I would have to suggest that you guys come up with your own name. Base it around some folklore, landmark, or something that is important to you.
Obedience
The Rise
Kartoffel
Kuchen

Well, being an old fart, what I know about indie rock wouldn't fill a thimble, but just for fun, how about: "Anime Death Squad". Appropriate for this board. Heh!

P.S. If you choose my name, I want it copyrighted, plus five percent of your profits when you become famous! A fair deal I think!
:D

or Minge the Merciless - like in 'Flash Gordon', but with reference to a lady's part. Works best if you're from UK. Sorry!

There's always the ol' throw a bunch of names in the hat trick. J/k, as a previous poster mentioned, something that's personal to you & your bandmates. Remember nothing has to be permanent. My band has been thru 4 name changes, lol. Good luck to you.

What does Kuchen mean, please?
One of my favourite German words - A German Techno record label ''Traum'' It means dream.

German Techno is ace!

Rich303 said:
What does Kuchen mean, please?
One of my favourite German words - A German Techno record label ''Traum'' It means dream.
German Techno is ace!

Kuchen means cake
Sure we are the reason the word ace exists ;) without Germany and its wonderfull citicens the world wouldn't be worth living in^^

You are a very patriotic man indeed !
I suppose Germany has given quite a lot to the world over the years.

Have you ever thought of starting a site called G-REF !?

Im just a total loser ,when it comes to the i-net and everything to do with it :D so there probably will never be a G-Ref :(

I don't have one for an indie band, but I have one for a goth band:

Hypnerotomachia

Cool, eh?

Back
Top Bottom