What's new

Ganguro girls

den4

先輩
15 Nov 2002
Ok, this is the ganguro site, where they have a teen and tween girls who want to be like Michael Jackson, but going dark instead of white...and yes, they are pretty scary, too....you have been warned....may cause serious, permanent brain damage to your vision of your views of the Japanese people... :D It may not be politically correct...

http://www.livemusicstudio.com/mac/pages/ganguro.html

Scary people... :D :p :p :p :p :D :D :D

gang1.jpg
gang3.jpg
gang4.jpg
gang5.jpg
gang6.jpg
gang7.jpg
ganguro1.jpg
ganguro3.jpg
ganguro4.jpg
ganguro200.jpg
ganguro204.jpg
ganguro207.jpg
ganguro208.jpg
ganguro209.jpg
ganguro211.jpg
ganguro212.jpg
ganguro213.jpg
ganguro215.jpg
ganguro216.jpg
ganguro218.jpg
ganguros5.jpg

ganguros2.jpg

gang8.jpg

gang9.jpg

Spooky. I think ganguro became extinct two or three years ago...

ganguro_b-1.jpg

ganguro_a-1.jpg

:p

Would be nice, but I've seen a few from photos a few friends have shown me recently....
but then there are those others that I still see are present in Harajuku....

I wonder who creates these trends.....? :D

:p

i don't care either (at this point)
i think i have been getting them confused with kogaru though

i liked samba de amigo
ima let people do whatever they want, as long as they don't try to do it to me

what is the latest trend now? the Cosplay or the gothic over-makeup? :D

Toasty...!!! Strange style, isn't it ... :p ...76 hours solarium.... haha....
>>This looks scary:

minzoku2.jpg

Originally posted by Himura
Toasty...!!! Strange style, isn't it ... :p ...76 hours solarium.... haha....
>>This looks scary:

I am officially scared now. That just looks plain crazy.

I don't know what's wrong with you all but in my book tan booty = #1 for Team USA.

So while all you critique these girls (while the majority of you are slaves to your keyboards and pasty-complexions,) I on the other hand make it my mission for some tan booty-kissin' sion, that's supposed to rhyme.

Josh

tan is cool...
burnt crispy ashes are never any good...too much carcinogens in the diet... :D

Josh, you need to get out more....you're rhyming is not even close to what it used to be earlier when you first began threading the treds.... :D

Originally posted by den4
tan is cool...
burnt crispy ashes are never any good...too much carcinogens in the diet... :D

Josh, you need to get out more....you're rhyming is not even close to what it used to be earlier when you first began threading the treds.... :D

What's the commotion? It's bronzer lotion, so boastin' about roastin' under UV rays are of an uheard of notion, or nation, to ration-alize such is like to criti-cize such a prize, a true win-ner, while you all look at it as if it's a roasted turkey for din-ner, on your breakfast plate, so how can you hate? and don't lie to me, just because you be on the internet at three, p, m hidin' behind lights dimm-ed while you damned nations, so stop, think and take into consideration the fact that people are different and you need not to judge a book by it's cover, cause I bet 2 out of 3 of those girls make for a good lover.

Josh

Now, all you need is to get into dem Afro hairdo, get into dem '70's costume, dig up dem tunes and make a parody of them and then you can be the next Danceman, dude! :D

go for da Jazz Soul Funk, dude...

peace

MC Hawking rulez!

Den, your a nut.

GhettoCities, the extra color is nice but it can go too far. Besides the fact that their attitude is normally super outragious and, for me at least, that is what kills it.

Kirei_na_me, did you sleep ok last night from being sooo scared???
LOL

A healthy tan is beautiful, I think. And some of the ganguros are cute, no doubt ,but - don't overdo that!!! We know what causes this colour @ Ghettocities and of cause, ganguro girls don't seperate from other girls by her kind of beeing....
Hey Kirei_na_me, I was scared as well 😲 Tonns of nightmares...^^
*This colour is not caused by toasting, frying or extreme sun so kids - don't try this at home :p *

Are ganguro still even around? I was just in Tokyo last month and I didn't see any. I mean, they used to be everywhere in 2000 which is like ancient history now as far as Japanese fads go....

I think some of those girls are really cute too, but that really dark skin and those white lips tends to look a little clownish. I just can't get over those WHITE LIPS. It reminds me of actors who used to dress up as black people by painting themselves black and their lips were white? What was that called? I can't remember...

And yes, samuraitora, I slept well despite those lips... :p

Himura, I'm sorry about your nightmares. Are you okay now? ;)

Back
Top Bottom