What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Foreign women in Japan

Nightwalker

Sempai
Reaction score
One of these days he'll ride into the kerb doing that.
Hahahahaha I hope so. Evil-gross-old-winking at me-guy!

*tackles you* Ya thanks! I am having fun! And yesh, it's really cute that they're shy like that... I'm sure you'll go to Japan too soon and find out for yourself!
*takes the anti-old-buisness-man-spray* Hey, thanks... I could use this! *sprays it all over the place* You don't happen to have a Miyavi-come-here-now-spray too? *sparkly eyes*
Maybe. *pulls out Miyavi spray and gives it to you* It works I got the Gackt Mega spray. Trust me it really works! :LOL:

Miko-Kokoro

Sempai
Reaction score
Oh man, I have a few stories. I was wearing skirt this one time and this guy spun around in his car seat to watch me walk away! sick! *gag!* and this guy stopped me and asked me for directions while calling me gorgeous and what not...ever been sang to? It must just be Calgary...

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Mind you, it's not exclusive to Japan, somewhat pervy behaviours... I lost count of the number of times random guys asked various of us to marry them when I was with a bunch of female friends in Paris. :giggle:

Miko-Kokoro

Sempai
Reaction score
In Paris, I would expect. It is the place of Romance! 👍
although...That's kind of pathetic.. :eek:

Nightwalker

Sempai
Reaction score
Ya I hate it when people look at me. Like I don't know if it's because I have natural red hair...or there is something else but I don't dress like no scank. ☝ I don't understand. As for the car pulling up thing. I hate when that happens. Scares the living crap out of me...I hate calls too. When they whistle.

jRus

Kouhai
Reaction score
Idk about your question but I would love to have a chance to go to Japan.

Top Bottom