What's new

U.S. troops used 'comfort women' after WWII

just on the first sentence in the subtitles.
i totally disagree.
that is how Russia & China can get away with suppression,
while they stay silent while the US invades Afghanistan & Iraq.
all three "big" countries commit terrorism in the name of fighting it.
flaming hypocrites.

then the wealthy countries (pretending to also be the smartest, strongest, and bestest - lol :LOL: :LOL: )
might do things in the name of helping other countries and maybe really just set up new "markets" and ways to extract other people's resources. just a theory, if no one criticized one another, something like that might happen. they might even call it the World Trade OBarbarians.

Rape, by the Allies

America needs to reflect what it did to Japanese women before making accusations to us.
=======
Rape, by the Allies
The US forces under the command of General McArthur landed in Yokosuka port, in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, on August 30, 1945. 315 cases of rape by US soldiers were reported to the authorities on that day, in Kanagawa Prefecture alone, The next day, on August 31st, there were 228 cases of rape. By September 10th, a total of 1326 cases of rape by US soldiers were reported in Kanagawa Prefecture. There were also numerous cases of homicide. Most such cases went unpunished.
Quoted from: municipal records in lectures by HIGASHINAKANO Shudo 07/31/1999
=====
This IS the reason why the brothels in the Japan occupation era were set up to protect Japanese women from American men's aggression.

Prime Minister ABE Shinzo said ツ"the comfort woman systemツ" had several good points from the viewpoint of preventing the rape in combat zone. I think, and yet, ツ"the comfort woman systemツ" had many good points also from the viewpoint of health care of soldiers. ツ"the comfort woman systemツ" was effective for preventing infection of venereal disease.

Prime Minister ABE Shinzo said ツ"the comfort woman systemツ" had several good points from the viewpoint of preventing the rape in combat zone. I think, and yet, ツ"the comfort woman systemツ" had many good points also from the viewpoint of health care of soldiers. ツ"the comfort woman systemツ" was effective for preventing infection of venereal disease.
The following case cleraly exemplifies how ツ"the comfort woman systemツ" was effective for preventing infection of venereal disease.

The following case clearly exemplifies how ツ"the comfort woman systemツ" was effective for preventing infection of venereal disease. I introduce the book of Theodore Harold White(1915-1985). The book's title is ツ"In search of Histroyツ". He is an American who stayed in China as embedded journalist from 1939 to 1945 at Japan-Sino War. He wrote in ツ"In Search of Histroyツ" as following,

I began by asking Chennault, off the record, where and how his great feud with Stilwell had begun. ツ"That whorehouse of mine,ツ" he said obliquely. His first breach with Stilwell—over a whorehouse! Chennault's early strategy in 1942 rested on a strike force of fewer than 80 planes. But sometimes as many as half his planes might be grounded by accidents of casual copulation—ground and air crews both being hospitalized for infections acquired in Kunming's famous Slit Alley. Venereal disease reduced Chennault's combat effectiveness as if his planes had been bombed on the ground. Intolerable. Thus, since he could not pen up his young Americans in stockades, he must recognize their appetites, yet protect their health to keep his planes flying. Therefore Chennault had sent a U.S. Air Corps plane, with a medical crew aboard, over the Hump to India, where 12 nondiseased Indian prostitutes had been inspected, medically cleared and recruited for the service of the China Air Task Force; and had flown them back in an American plane to our forward strike base, where the air and ground crews might dally with them and not be infected
theodorehwhite1sized1-1.jpg

e3381-1.jpg

flyingtigers1-1.jpg

What military has not done so in the past? The rules have changed for the modern day. I am sure that the women volunteer to do this if they need the money but our military is on strick rules.

just on the first sentence in the subtitles.
i totally disagree.
that is how Russia & China can get away with suppression,
while they stay silent while the US invades Afghanistan & Iraq.
all three "big" countries commit terrorism in the name of fighting it.
flaming hypocrites.
then the wealthy countries (pretending to also be the smartest, strongest, and bestest - lol :LOL: :LOL: )
might do things in the name of helping other countries and maybe really just set up new "markets" and ways to extract other people's resources. just a theory, if no one criticized one another, something like that might happen. they might even call it the World Trade OBarbarians.

The war against terrorism is exactly this. In afghanistan and pakistan did you know that terrorists tax farmers and other businesses almost 2/3rd of their profit. Do you know what happens if they don't pay? Did you know that Saddam had 60+ palaces, while the average Iraqi lives struggling for food in a house made of brick and mud. Let us compare this to Japan, Europe and America where democracy exists. There are wealth gaps, but they are no where near as severe as in North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Syria. In these countries, the economic situation is due to suppression of the population to support the few to have a lavish lifestyle. How do they do this, at the end of a gun. You don't see government officials and people of the military killing innocent civilians in America, Japan, Europe and Australia do you? That is because we don't have to. We have a democratic society. So your views are backwards. We aim our guns at those who stand in the way of freedom which every person deserves. Those who suppress and kill their own so that they can live a good life.

It would help for you to place some source for these facts here, just to throw out a bunch of numbers without any reference to back them up makes it easy for people to dismiss your comments as being sensationalist, even if the chance exists that they are true.:eek:
Well let me ask you this; were the Japanese soldiers gentlemen in Nanking?:cautious:
Good answer. And the soldiers are also the victims of some politicians.Japan did a wrong thing ti invade other countries.

Back
Top Bottom