What's new

First time MEXT scholarship

EbraQ8

Registered
5 Jun 2021
Hi everyone!
I'm from Kuwait and this is my very first time applying for MEXT and I'm very nervous about the Math B exam, I've been preparing since 2 weeks and still ongoing, I would be joking if I told you I'm not scared about this exam, it's like you imagine just 4 hours and a couple of papers are the just barrier of you and Japan, Yes. It's always been my dream to study in Japan and live the culture there since I was a little kid.
I would appreciate some good advice as my exams are coming by the end of June.
And hope to hear some good stories from you guys who got awarded MEXT undergraduate scholarship!
Thanks everyone!

Hi! I'm applying too. I'm so nervous too, because I don't know if they're going to evaluate me with a math exam or something similar.

Hi! I'm from neighboring Iraq!! I don't have much to help since the exams are so close now, but I'm aiming at the undergraduate scholarship too (hopefully next year for us Iraqis (´;ω;`)ウッ…). How is your Japanese level? If you're around N3 I recommend studying directly from Japanese textbooks. As far as I know they're the best source for preparing for the mext undergraduate. I wish you all luck!

Hi! I'm from neighboring Iraq!! I don't have much to help since the exams are so close now, but I'm aiming at the undergraduate scholarship too (hopefully next year for us Iraqis (´;ω;`)ウッ…). How is your Japanese level? If you're around N3 I recommend studying directly from Japanese textbooks. As far as I know they're the best source for preparing for the mext undergraduate. I wish you all luck!
Hi there! sorry to hear that MEXT got canceled in Iraq! that's really disappointing! I really hope the best for you applying next year, And thanks a lot for your advice! I'm currently waiting for my Exam appointment call this week, I hope I pass the document screening (>﹏<)
I wish you all the best! (^▽^)

Hi there! sorry to hear that MEXT got canceled in Iraq! that's really disappointing! I really hope the best for you applying next year, And thanks a lot for your advice! I'm currently waiting for my Exam appointment call this week, I hope I pass the document screening (>﹏<)
I wish you all the best! (^▽^)
Thanks! Likewise! I hope we can meet in japan one day!

Back
Top Bottom