What's new

Evil People and How to Treat Them

Mark of Zorro

先輩
4 Oct 2012
Who can we say beyond a shadow of a doubt are or were evil?

And if they die, should we speak nicely about them? Wish them an RIP?

Or should we wish them eternal damnation? And ensure our history books do the same?

If they get sick, should we wish them a speedy recovery?

Or hope they die in extreme pain?

I am especially interested in the here and now. Who are these evil people today? Kim Jong Il? Henry Kissinger? Robert Mugabe? John Bolton? Bashar Al-Assad?

If those guys get sick and/or die, what are you going to say? Is silence golden? Has silence helped us even slow their evil? Has treating them with respect?

I don't think so. I think we need to call out evil at every turn or good loses. We need to be clear about who is evil, or even serving evil, and wish them the worst, and even make good on it sometimes and literally GIVE them the worst. Or good loses.

Last edited:
I do acknowledge that defining evil can be difficult. For example, John Bolton, I have heard, truly believes he is serving the good of the United States of America and he thinks the U.S.A is so inherently good it must be protected at all costs for the sake of good.

Nobody is the bad guy in their own story, and we've all been the bad guy in someone else's; we all have our blind spots. You've said before that we can't divine the intentions of others, and I agree that we're often forced to speculate, but we can be sure that something we all do is rationalize whatever we do to make our actions feel justified and logical, even if it doesn't jive with the perception of others. There are cause and effects of all actions, and whether you wish to label those actions will depend on who you empathize with, and which story you adopt to frame your perception.

There are afflictive thoughts and behaviors that we consider evil: selfishness, sadism, hatred, and they're all present in us to some degree... just as we all have the causes and conditions for positive feelings and action. In one moment we can be friendly and magnanimous, and in the next we can lash out in anger and frustration; road rage is a good example of this, and while less specific than contemporary public figures (and there have been some truly heinous individuals throughout history), it's much closer to home for a lot of us. I've seen plenty of "normal" people acting absolutely insane in a car, flying into a rage, attacking and even killing one another. Those actions cause damage and have tragic consequences, but were those people evil? That is not to say they ought not be held accountable, but wishing pain for others in a way infects us with the evil we have such disdain for. The desire for gruesome revenge, or violent urges, or even venting your frustrations and taking it out on others is the expression of evil in all of us.

When they die, we should speak honestly about people, or we'll never learn from their positive or negative examples. And by that I mean talking about what they did, what they thought they were doing, and the consequences of those actions. Vilifying people who engage in bad behavior ignores the potential for good and evil that we all share. Good and Evil isn't a characteristic so much as a decision--a fork in the road--and we're led by the hand towards it by causes and conditions that make it either more or less likely that we'll choose to act on it; often those decisions compound on each other and make it easier to choose to turn that way. Everything after that is a story.

Buddhism has a lot to say on this topic.

If my replies seem to short from now, its because I have obviously become a target for censorship. Posts of mine are disappearing and I am not even being given consistent notice or reasons. Kids these days.

Last edited:
Nobody is the bad guy in their own story

I used to think the same. But the absolutism of "nobody" should be a strong clue of the falseness of the statement. I will agree that some people, no matter what we think of them, do not believe they are the bad guy. Could be John Bolton as I mentioned earlier. But it is most certainly true that some people know they are the bad guy and they revel in being the bad guy. I think those types usually wind up in jail or on death row, like Charles Manson, but a few do make it higher up, like several high ranking Nazis.

But yes, it can be hard to differentiate, such as with people like George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Dick Cheney.

That is not to say they ought not be held accountable, but wishing pain for others in a way infects us with the evil we have such disdain for.

But what if there is no means to hold them accountable? Yes, I would like it if all those I see as criminals could just be jailed with no way to get out until their sentence is served. But that is not going to happen to any recent U.S. President war criminals is it?

Plus I want to convey my disdain for these people so as to get people to truly see how criminal those people are. Just saying "Obama belongs in a jail cell" is rather limp and ineffectual.

The desire for gruesome revenge, or violent urges, or even venting your frustrations and taking it out on others is the expression of evil in all of us.

I was merely asking for the closest thing to a fit punishment as I could hope for, in lieu of that fact that some people are going to completely get away with their crimes. I see many people hope for karma, but karma is just a dream. I don't want death as a punishment at all, but since I have no jail at my disposal there are people I would not hesitate to shoot dead if I could, and do it for the sake of everyone. I take no pleasure in this. I wish there were viable alternatives.

Let me rephrase; we're all our own protagonists. The very nature of our sentience is to grasp at this concept of self, and as the observer, we place ourselves in the role of the main character. That may not always mean thinking we are objectively good and only fulfilling good deeds, but the narratives we adopt are usually an attempt to justify our actions to ourselves. Even those who revel in their "evilness" like Manson or Pazuzu Algarad indulge in a fantasy they have about themselves. Still, the truly disturbed are rare: most people believe they're doing what is right, or, or necessary to achieve their desired goal, to fit this fantasy.

Many people misunderstand the concept of karma and think that it's some hidden mechanism to deliver justice in the universe, or that it works on a scale that we can observe. Karma is the cause that gives rise to action, and the effect that results from its fruition. It's like ripples from throwing stones in the water that causes waves that can capsize your own boat or others. In a ceaseless samsara (cyclical existence) timeline, karma plays out over aeons as sentient beings decide to act in ways that bring them closer to, move them further from enlightenment. Those actions stack on each other to increase or decrease the suffering of self and others. I like to think of it like inertia: it is either positive or negative, and the more momentum you build up, the harder it is to change course (not altogether impossible, but it takes a lot of energy); you may even sweep up others and carry them in your direction, whether it's positive or negative. So in this sense, labels like good and evil cast an unnecessary moral framework onto karma; it's not a justice system; it's a force of nature.

There are acts so heinous that they make others wish to act violently, but you yourself have no power to punish others for what you perceive to be their evil, so why fantasize about the torture or murder of others? In filling your own mind with these thoughts, you are darkening your own doorstep and casting stones in your own mind. And even if you could do those things, you wouldn't be preventing any of their crimes, so your violent fantasy serves no function other than to rock your own boat. I'm no saint, I've fantasized about divine retribution or revelled in those "instant karma" videos, but that kind of schadenfreude doesn't really serve any other purpose than to plant the seeds of negative karma in ourselves.

There is a parable of a Buddhist who commits a murder, but it's to save others' lives. He doesn't get rewarded for this act: he still has to deal with the negative karma he's generated. But he weighed the options and chose the path that generated the least amount of negative karma for the murderer and his victims, even though it meant that he himself would suffer. He was acting to prevent a greatly negative act, one you might call evil. People should be held accountable, and punishments should be doled out to mitigate their future negative acts. Otherwise, the only purpose they serve is revenge, damaging both the punisher and the punished.

He doesn't get rewarded for this act: he still has to deal with the negative karma he's generated.

I can neither prove nor disprove any religion. However I certainly hope that is not the way any of this works in reality. I hold the rights of self-defense and the defense of others VERY dear, and it cannot be called murder in my mind to kill a killer to prevent HIS future murdering provided there is no other viable option....and it sounds like he had none.

How that "karma" is called "justice" I cannot fathom. It just looks like tolerance of evil to me.

People should be held accountable and punishments should be doled out to mitigate their future negative acts, otherwise the only purpose they serve is revenge,

We must always keep our eye on the future and try for reform of criminals whenever possible or plausible. When I speak of assassinating evil world leaders its not for revenge. Its simply because despite having a system for jailing them its not working at all. And that emboldens future leaders who will follow in their steps.

How that "karma" is called "justice" I cannot fathom. It just looks like tolerance of evil to me.
But it's not called justice, it's called karma, please revisit my 2nd paragraph in post #6. Would you agree that forces of nature don't seem to have a sense of fairness, as it's all relative, and without some kind of god-like sentience it's unlikely that anyone's sense of justice is going to be imposed on the universe. That's why Buddhism--while being practiced around the world as a religion--is not a theology. It attributes cause and effect, as a force as natural as physics, to carry that inertia through the universe.

In Buddhist theory, intention is what puts thought into action, and it does play a role in how big those waves are. In the parable, the Buddhist who killed the murderer prevented a much worse crime from happening, but in doing so still had to kill a sentient being himself. In a non-dualistic view there is no distinction between one sentient being and another; the killer's life held no lesser value than the aspiring bodhisattvas he was planning to murder. The karma he created doesn't take into account what could have been, only what did happen, measured with its intention, and though relatively smaller, the karma of his actions will come to fruition. The role of the bodhisattva is to take upon themself the suffering of others and transform it into compassion, even if it means shouldering the burden yourself. It's up to the rest of us to make their actions count.

It seems like a majority of crimes happen cause people act mindlessly, and either don't consider the consequences of their actions, lack empathy for those affected, or don't think they'll be caught or punished for their actions. A variety of punishments exist, including capital punishment, but that doesn't seem to have stopped people from committing those crimes, because most people don't commit those crimes thinking about what could result, only acting out of the afflictive emotion. If your goal is to prevent leaders from committing what you consider evil acts, it seems a much more effective approach to raise our leaders to care about other people, and prevent those who don't from coming to power. By the time they have their power, that's all our karma coming to fruition, and how everyone reacts sets off fresh waves of karma. We're just riding the waves we create ourselves.

Would you agree that forces of nature don't seem to have a sense of fairness, as it's all relative, and without some kind of god-like sentience it's unlikely that anyone's sense of justice is going to be imposed on the universe.

Sure. Its possible that karma is so seemingly smart it will get around to punishing straight-up murderers some day while also punishing those who do its job for it early. Its possible. But its also pretty nutty and infuriating to think it just waits around while all that bad karma is building. If that is the way it works, we cannot even defend ourselves through killing (which may be completely necessary to survive) without having to suffer for it. This makes it really hard to accept or even want to consider as a possibility for our reality.

The role of the bodhisattva is to take upon themself the suffering of others and transform it into compassion, even if it means shouldering the burden yourself. It's up to the rest of us to make their actions count.

Seems a bit odd to call that a role, as if it was pre-ordained by this mindless karma. Seems more like what was decided to be the best reaction to a bunch of crap.

A variety of punishments exist, including capital punishment, but that doesn't seem to have stopped people from committing those crimes, because most people don't commit those crimes thinking about what could result, only acting out of the afflictive emotion.

For a punishment to work it has to be used and used in a timely manner. Everyone dies, literally everyone. Going to jail or getting executed when old is not much a punishment after a whole lifetime of power and successful crime. Look at Saddam Hussein. He might have died badly but he was 68 years old and lived literally like a king for most of it doing whatever he pleased. I would gladly live like that for just the next ten years even knowing I would die like that. I might even go for less. He made out like a bandit.

Heck, I cannot even think of a single mega criminal world leader who was punished in a timely manner. I can think of several who just died of old age or natural causes. Its only a handful of people below them I can think of who even came close, but I can think of so many more who got off scot free, such as Shiro Ishii. Essentially the current situation is that the bigger the crime, the bigger the payout. Big crime pays.

If your goal is to prevent leaders from committing what you consider evil acts, it seems a much more effective approach to raise our leaders to care about other people, and prevent those who don't from coming to power.

That sounds like building a house with a just a hammer and nails and no saw.

And don't you think I want to to prevent evil people from coming to power?? Please revisit the OP. Evil people are being respected. Evil is being glossed over. This is why we are where we are at.

This thread is about a hell of a lot more than just punishment.

It seems like a majority of crimes happen cause people act mindlessly, and either don't consider the consequences of their actions, lack empathy for those affected, or don't think they'll be caught or punished for their actions.

And do the first two types count as "sentient beings"?

Or when you say "sentient beings" do you mean animals as well?

Sentience is often attributed only to creatures that have the mental faculty of self-awareness, but in Buddhism they're "infinite," "limitless as space," tumbling through death and rebirth as their karma plays out. The precious human life is considered a unique opportunity for us, because it awards us the capacity for altruism and conscious compassion, which gives rise to awakening. It's a common misconception that rebirth means we'll quickly find form again as a human, while most of us squander our opportunity and will probably see many rebirths as less-evolved beings or in the lower realms before we inhabit human flesh again. The teachers we encounter, both in the literal sense and the people who test our patience in various ways and give us a chance to practice compassion, quicken the path and are brought to us by our past karma with them. The bodhisattva is the "great vehicle" of mahayana, that helps ferry wayfaring beings to the "other shore," as Thich Nhat Hanh likes to put it. Their task isn't put upon them by karma, but one they willingly take up for the sake of all beings, because they understand that the separation between self and others is an illusion, so the liberation of one is the liberation of all; but compared to the Theravada view who seeks to liberate the self first, the Bodhisattva place themselves at the end of the line. Putting all other beings first, including (and especially) those "enemies who hate me, obstructors who harm me, and those who create obstacles on my path to liberation"

You could say that our karma also brings to us the opportunities to choose affliction or compassion, revenge or forgiveness. The latter resolves karma and brings both parties closer together, helping mend the rift of duality. The former sets off new waves of karma, kicking the can down the road and giving it another opportunity to be resolved later. Buddhism has several kinds of "hells," as chambers for rebirth for those who indulge in wrongdoing or affliction, but the real hell is the one we visit in our mind when we indulge in the afflictive emotions.

So I guess my explanation was lacking. But if you're seeking divine and immediate retribution, karma isn't going to satisfy what you fantasize about; it's merely a framework to explain what happens. And unless it's our karma to intervene, we're just watching karma ripen and come to fruition. For although you said how you'd shoot certain people given the opportunity, the odds of you ever finding yourself in that situation are steep. How you think about this has its own ripple effect on your mind-stream, whether it brings you closer to compassion, or pushes you further into affliction, self-grasping, and fantasies of righteous violence.

Last edited:

Is it okay if I wish this guy a drawn out and painful death? Not saying I am, just asking a question. And if I can, where is the line between those I can and those I can't?

Is it okay if I wish this guy a drawn out and painful death? Not saying I am, just asking a question. And if I can, where is the line between those I can and those I can't?
You don't need permission from anyone to feel the way you do. I'm not sure I understand the question.

You don't need permission from anyone to feel the way you do. I'm not sure I understand the question.

I was not asking permission to feel. I was asking if I was allowed to post such a thing on this forum. I have been censored and banned for similar feelings toward certain other people, and for very similar reasons to why I hate Kim Jong Il. But I suspect there just are not enough thin-skinned or self-serving Kim worshiping North Koreans posting here so I may be free to actually tell the truth on this one.

Of course I get the feeling you are playing cute and ignorant.

Ah, well I wasn't playing cute, as I clearly missed the point of your question and perhaps this whole thread, which now seems to be reframed as you prodding around to see how far you can push your behavior on the forum without crossing the line. If you're concerned about how your anger will be received, perhaps this forum isn't the right venue to air out those opinions. The whole point of my posts above is that no action is without consequence, and that we are seldom if ever able to anticipate all of the results.

Let it be known that I have yet to moderate, edit, or delete any of your posts, or close any of your threads. I've been engaging you as a fellow user, and I don't speak for the rest of the moderator team.

Last edited:
now seems to be reframed as you prodding around to see how far you can push your behavior on the forum without crossing the line.

I resent that characterization. It makes it seem as if knowing the boundaries is some kind of forbidden knowledge I have no right to know.

Some people like to use the term "edgelord" and its been leveled at me a few times. It makes it seem as if every conversation should be a nice neighborly chat and hard ugly truth has no use or purpose whatsoever. Well I say if anyone wants to live in some nice little bubble like a ditzy housewife they need to either get off the internet or establish a forum that is clearly dedicated to serving ditzy housewives. Just trying to patch with a bunch of arbitrary rules and moderation decision is not remotely cutting it nor fair, nor right. Its just irresponsible.

That said, you are correct how the question started but that does not make this thread any less valid. This is a real question I often do wonder about as I look at the world and see evil tolerated and even encouraged.

Anyway, knowing the boundaries (and I also resent the boundaries and find them both unnecessary and stupid, not just here, but everywhere) helps me stay in them. My goal is not to be disruptive but to get the truth and answers, and some of them are clearly over the stupid boundaries. You don't get the truth with one eye closed.

Let it be known that I have yet to moderate, edit, or delete any of your posts, or close any of your threads. I've been engaging you as a fellow user, and I don't speak for the rest of the moderator team.

As far as that goes, thank you. But its your stance on the group decisions that concerns me (not that I am insisting on a reply on that, because that can damage your standing in the group).

This video speaks a lot to the topic. The beginning might be a little gruesome for some. You have been warned.

But anyway, those who willingly serve evil ARE evil.

This video speaks a lot to the topic. The beginning might be a little gruesome for some. You have been warned.

But anyway, those who willingly serve evil ARE evil.

Oh, was the thread supposed to be titled "Dr. Evil people and how to treat them"?

Hmm. You seem to think that people owe you a platform to say whatever you want, that you deserve to be heard no matter the topic or delivery, and that whomever isn't willing to engage you is some kind of airhead or is incapable or unwilling to think about "ugly truths." You show contempt for people who aren't willing to engage you on your terms, and are comfortable characterizing them disparagingly, but resent being characterized when your own behavior is being described to you, all whilst proudly proclaiming that you don't care how your behavior is perceived, or how your messages are interpreted...

You even go so far as to suggest that those of us that don't like it should get off the internet, or start our own forum where we get to make the rules. Look around you: you're already here. You're on a private forum, mainly about Japanese topics, run by a group of people who value polite discourse. But here you are, like Dave Chappelle's Rick James, coming into our house and rubbing your dirty shoes in our couch, and not getting the message when you get slapped for it. Instead of learning to be a polite guest, one asks "was it because I used my feet? what if I wiped my dirty hands on the couch instead? Or what if I just stomped on the throw pillows? Where's the line? You gotta spell it out for me or I'll never know how to behave."

I wouldn't think it would be all that difficult to be able to not be so toxic, or at least to figure out how to more effectively approach difficult or sensitive topics and have meaningful debate (assuming that's the goal); I've been able to do that with family members that hold different beliefs, and though we rarely convince one another to change our views, we at least come away from the discussion with a better understanding of the other person's stance, all without damaging the relationship. Some of your comments I have replied to only out of a sense of obligation to not let the outlandish assertions you've made sit uncontested, as silence might appear like tacit approval. Although really, most of us aren't here to argue over moral relativism, I've engaged you in good faith and tried to address your prompts, even though it constantly circles back to how you're being censored or oppressed, before you abandon one toxic topic and try to spark another.

Once again, perhaps this forum isn't the place for you to air out those opinions. Not because we're afraid to have those discussions, but because it's apparent that you aren't mature enough to participate in them.

Let me to define evil firstly, and then pay to the evildoers.

Evil does mean, something or some actions that hurt the doer himself or others. An evil action can be done deliberately, that means, the doer know himself what is doing, or can be because of ignorance, that means, the doer is not aware he is doing a bad action. These two definitions are different but the bad effect of the actions are equal.
But usually an intentional evil that is done based on intellect, knowledge and plan is more harmful than the evil that an ignorant person does.

There is an Iranian quote that says, "a burglar who enter a house with a lantern at night, he steals more valuable things".

This quote has a meaning higher than thievery. In this quote lantern or light does mean science, intelligence and knowledge and the burglar is a wise and knowledgeable person who knows how to misuse people for his illegal benefits.

So the harms of ignorant evildoers who don't know what are doing is less than the harm of evils that are done by the wise and knowledgeable wrongdoers.

In my opinion, both folks are worthy to be unlovable and blameable, nonetheless the second group is more hateful than the first group because the harm of this group is more comprehensive than the harms of ignorant wrongdoers.

Some bad characters in the history are worthy to be damned by people because of their great cruelty and damaging. It is important what people feel about a person or a group. Surely, good guys are lovely and appreciated and bad guys haven't any good location in the heart of people. So people may curse some of the tyrants in the old or recent history.

For example, this psychopath and dictator leader of Iraq attacked to Iran unaware, about 35 years ago. He was mad without any doubt. He had claimed, he would occupy Iran just during three days!! He had the most powerful armored corps and air force in the middle east, but he was in mistake. The weapons can't overcome the rights of a nation.

He imposed an unwanted war to Iran but the war took long about 8 years and the Iranian army and people's forces drove his army out from a little the borders that were occupied in the early of the war.

On the end of the war he lost many of his fighters, armored vehicles and soldiers ( a great group of them were captured). He never could reach his goal, rather Iranian forces advanced in some borders of Iraq ( the purpose of Iranian government was not to occupy Iraq). Nonetheless this arrogant dictator was the cause of death of a group of Iraqi and Iranian soldiers. I remember at the time, people of Iran cursed him and wished death for him, on which it happened finally.

pic-45992-1454132571.jpg

And his final fate

x6xrb.jpg

Iranians were faultless and rightful in the war. They have never invaded any land, but it was Saddam who attacked to Iran and received its reward as well that was regret in the last days of the war, with a defeated army.
Iranians are a cultural and peaceful people, but they don't forgive a mad evildoer monster like Saddam who attacked to their faultless country because of his dictatorship manner, though he died years ago.

So I think, treating such the international criminals who are drunk because of feeling of power is not possible except threatening them with an opposite power before they do a wrong.

Last edited:
He imposed an unwanted war to Iran but the war took long about 8 years and the Iranian army and people's forces drove his army out from a little the borders that were occupied in the early of the war.

Those who supported him and armed him were evil as well. Ronald Reagan and a whole lot of people deeper in the government I cannot name.

I have been trying to find information on the U.S. government and its relation to the start of the Iran-Iraq War. I have found nothing but a black hole. There should be at least a paragraph in the Wiki on Jimmy Carter, since the war started during his administration. I actually found a link "The administration of Jimmy Carter and the Iran-Iraq War" but it does not lead to any such article, just redirects to "Jimmy Carter". Wow. That's some real run-around right there. But that is what you get with the U.S.S.A. in charge of the world. Free, open, democratic....my hairy, White behind.

before you abandon one toxic topic and try to spark another.

Toxic topic???

I pity you. Your little world must be a sensitive place to live.

All you just said to me is that you seek insulation from the truth.

or start our own forum where we get to make the rules. Look around you: you're already here. You're on a private forum

You, like mdchachi, seem to have a gift for self-serving misrepresentation and misinterpretation.

My point is that this site is not at all representing itself as the "Rainbows and butterflies" forum for hyper-sensitive housewives with extreme insecurities and neuroses and please don't deviate from the topic of baking. As far as anyone would know from the outside, its an open forum which is Japanocentric. The fine print might qualify that (like keep it PG-13), but I suggest its a bit too fine. Until a few weeks ago, I had not even seen the fine print as its all somewhat buried.

but resent being characterized when your own behavior is being described to you

I believe it was you that earlier accused me of crying that people won't engage me or some other such nonsense. Sorry if that was not you. I don't mind being characterized so long as its fair. But you just seem to be coming up with stuff that pleases you to say, including the list of fresh accusations.

I feel quite comfortable characterizing non-specific general classes of people, yes, particularly the sheep of the world who don't want to read anything but sweet nothings. But you don't seem to understand that characterizing a specific person (me) requires a lot more care and attention.

Those who supported him and armed him were evil as well. Ronald Reagan and a whole lot of people deeper in the government I cannot name.

I have been trying to find information on the U.S. government and its relation to the start of the Iran-Iraq War. I have found nothing but a black hole. There should be at least a paragraph in the Wiki on Jimmy Carter, since the war started during his administration. I actually found a link "The administration of Jimmy Carter and the Iran-Iraq War" but it does not lead to any such article, just redirects to "Jimmy Carter". Wow. That's some real run-around right there. But that is what you get with the U.S.S.A. in charge of the world. Free, open, democratic....my hairy, White behind.

Thank you for your fair judgment :)

Imam Ali said (1300 years ago), "deal with people so, if you are alive people be enthusiastic to meet you, and if you died they cry for you."

I think, it is the best definition of being good and leaving evils.

At the time, five groups supported Saddam (after he couldn't go advance in Iran and became unable) . Jimmy Carter, the governments of Europe, Soviet, Arab rulers, and the armed oppositions who fled from Iran and joined Saddam.

They supplied weapon and facilities for him and also helped him financially to stay on his feet ( the fugitive traitor oppositions from Iran fought with Iranian army beside Saddam's army). However, Saddam was supplied from any way.

The representation of Saudi Arabia is giving a golden gun behalf the king of Saudi to Saddam to confident him

untitled020.png

In the other hand, Iran was alone in the world, and nobody supported it. At the time, Iran was not self-sufficient in weaponry and couldn't produce the various developed defensive missiles and rockets like today.
The government of Iran had to appeal the industrial countries to sell some necessary weapons to Iran but usually those governments refused, till Iran began manufacturing some types of the weapons, especially the ammunition for existing weapons.

At the time sadly even Japan had to accompany the west, and refused to sell the usual Toyota pickup trucks to Iran that used in the battlefields against Saddam's army. I don't blame Japanese today because they had to follow the west, but it remained like a black spot in my mind.

And even at this time, in the season of Covid 19 crisis , Iran is alone and is under an unfairly and hard economic sanction and this 20 years old limitation was not removed yet! Isn't it an evil versus a nation who are engaging with the virus?!

How is it possible we treat those who imposed this evil on 80 millions oppressed people and government for many years, especially in the Corona virus season?

Fortunately Iranian people are actually hero in the hardships of the war and sanctions. I believe God always helped this people and government and saved them against these destroyer waves.

The Iranian government and organizations could control the disease under this hard and comprehensive sanction as the best. If there was not the help of God Iran was defeated against equipped army of Saddam or remained unable against the dangerous sickness under this unfairly and hard economic sanctions.

Back
Top Bottom