What's new

"Enjoy Life" in katakana

SteeveBai

Registered
14 Oct 2021
Please translate the words "Enjoy Life" in Katakana vertical translation. Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Which do you mean, to translate the sentence "Enjoy Life" into Japanese and write it vertically in katakana or
to transliterate it into katakana like a loanword?

Which do you mean, to translate the sentence "Enjoy Life" into Japanese and write it vertically in katakana or
to transliterate it into katakana like a loanword?
I am sorry. I thought Katakana and Hiragana are Japanese alphabet. I don't really understand the difference. I apologize. I think I want to transliterate the sentence "Enjoy Life" into Katakana like loanwood?

エンジョイライフ but place the characters in vertical orientation. Note the spacing is off in the below example. The ョ should be closer to the ジ.
You can see examples on the Internet here but I don't see any oriented vertically. As Toritoribe-san noted, this is writing the English "Enjoy Life" in Japanese. (i.e. it's not a "translation" into Japanese.)
1634219689978.png

エンジョイライフ but place the characters in vertical orientation. Note the spacing is off in the below example. The ョ should be closer to the ジ.
You can see examples on the Internet here but I don't see any oriented vertically. As Toritoribe-san noted, this is writing the English "Enjoy Life" in Japanese. (i.e. it's not a "translation" into Japanese.)
View attachment 49810
Thank you so much. This is exactly what I asked for. Appreciate it much. Thanks💕

Back
Top Bottom