What's new

Do you collect anything :) ?

I collect The Boston Red Sox stuff. I have everything from the shirts and jerseys to bed spreads and newspaper clippings.

My most prized possession is a 2004 World Series cap that was worn by Trot Nixon (OK, only for a few seconds). I went to an autograph session and asked him to put on my cap, and a super nice guy that he was, he obliged. I probably should have kept the cap sealed in a zip-lock bag and preserve what little of Trotness left on it but I had to wear it because it made me feel as if I was ONE with Trotty.... Oooookay, that is kind of creepy but I am sure those of you who are huge fans of someone can understand where I am coming from.

Here is a picture of the cap. It looks nasty now but I cannot wash it.

I collect caps lol. Quite lame I know but I have a heap of them up on my wall in my room ^^ I like caps from different countries mainly rather than sports caps. But I have a few sports caps as well...I also love snow globes.

I .... confess .... to having a (quite small...) collection of .... (cough!, cough! ...)...

Teddy Bears .....

:embarasse

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

OnoHito. Nice name. Its not easy for me to type this kind of names. Anyway your choice is very good. Nice collection you have. Would you please share some more ?

Don't laugh XD

I collect panties, Pokemon badges, Hello Kitty items, chopsticks, funny/stupid T-shirts, drinking glasses and little, cute-looking hygiene products.

Umm dont know if this is off topic or not but I collect extra weight around my midsection from drinking too much beer during the summertime.

I collect/want everything related to Yosuke Kubozuka. He's just lovely 👍
I'm also collection one-night-stands :D
In the past I've collected alot, including anime cels I wanna get rid of now.

Not anymore; my room is way too cluttered for me to even consider collecting anything. Plus, if I move to Japan, which I'm praying to God will happen (well, not really, I'm not religious, but you get the idea), I hear the apartments or any living area is really small.

I've collected lots of stuff in the past though, some things weirder than others, such as:
Basketball cards
Pokemon TCG cards
POGs
pennies
caps off of Kirkland Signature Drinking Water
the Star Wars Episode I collector's edition Pepsi cans (I have the full set of 24)

I guess it's a good thing though; I'm winning over the negative aspects of AS. :p

Tonberry plushies, clay figurines, and art work (Final Fantasy), Final Fantasy XI stuff, books (300+ now, still a small collection by most standards) video games, and old vinyl records.

I also like Monokuro Boo stuff. But the trend has probably long since passed by, I doubt it caught on like anything from Sanrio. Or maybe it did, as I can get it over here in Kinokuniya and at American anime conventions.

こんばんは!

I collect Robotech and Macross Models :) I used to own quite a few of them and at one point could make quite a profit from buying and selling them :)

These days I work far too much to make any concerted effort at expanding my collection, but I started buying Marui Airsoft Rifles - untill my countries government changed the law on thier ownership! :(

I collect mainly coins from Canada but if I can get my hands on a foreign coin collection, I get that.

Not anymore; my room is way too cluttered for me to even consider collecting anything. Plus, if I move to Japan, which I'm praying to God will happen (well, not really, I'm not religious, but you get the idea), I hear the apartments or any living area is really small.

I've collected lots of stuff in the past though, some things weirder than others, such as:
Basketball cards
Pokemon TCG cards
POGs
pennies
caps off of Kirkland Signature Drinking Water
the Star Wars Episode I collector's edition Pepsi cans (I have the full set of 24)

I guess it's a good thing though; I'm winning over the negative aspects of AS. :p

Imagine an apartment encompassing a bathroom, toilet, living space / bedroom galley kitchen and hallway.

Now imagine all that rammed into a livingspace no bigger than the average American or United Kingdom living room...

My Girlfriends apartment is so small, that in it's entirety it is smaller than the living room of the house I own in Aberdeen ☝

I collect old coins from Philippines and from other countries I been to.

I haven't actually purchased any old coins since the 1960s, but I do have some coins I accumulated while I was in the Navy and also some World War II era money (mostly paper) that came from my father. A few of the coins from my Navy days are 1960s brass 5 Centavo coins from the Philippines. They are very attractive coins and I would like to obtain a few coins in better condition, but I never see such coins for sale. In fact, I almost never see any coins from the Philippines around here.

I used to collect coins from different countries...now i'm continuing my collection of plush toys 😊

Back
Top Bottom