What's new

Dir en Grey - Kodou PV clip

...probably not. we are cool.
blahblahblahblah KODOU PV blahblahblah.
man, i miss that PV, i am lacking in Diru PVs here...:auch: i will die of PV withdrawal before i get back to america...

a LONG time. i come back august 6th. although i don't want to leave...if only i had my PVs with me, then i would stay until they deported me...:(

August 6th?! I would die. Then again, I *will* die when I go to Jasper for that trip with mom -cries- Not JRock, no music at all!!! No computer to keep me sane either!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkk... I think we all know that we always stray from the thread topics, when we begin replying and all that. I don't think there's many threads that are all on-topic... maybe none... :LOL:

i know. my dvd player and my diru dvds were the first things i packed, so i was sure not to leave them. i would have been forced to preform ritual suicide for losing my face and dishonoring jrock if i left them.

I did the same when we fled the last hurricane... I took my art, jrock, playstation... you know... the important stuff... forgot all about clothes and other stuff. :LOL:

clothes are expendable.
last year we had a week of forest fires in october that were RIGHT by my house. so my mom and i packed a couple boxes to stick in her SUV in case we had to evacute. we are both such sensable packers, she packed her cameras, photo albums (my mom's involved in video production, so all her nerd stuff) and beatles records, and i packed my playstation, video games, sketchbooks, cds, and jrock collection. can you tell we are nerds?? yeah. other people were packing stuff that made sense. we packed amterial items like jrock and the beatles. we're so cool.

i could go naked as long as i had my jrock and video games!! :D

Too awesome.... so awesome it's 3 in the morning and I'm not the least bit tired. I'm just THAT awesome I know... god I never sleep. 😌

We should get medals for awesomeness. :p

yes we should. go us. we can wear them with our awesome uniforms while listening to our awesome theme song and chanting our awesome slogan!! oh how very awesome we are. :D:D:D

hah, three in the morning?? it's only 4 in the afternoon here. i am wiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaake. *is lying* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

It's only 8:38 AM here.... and I pulles my second consecutive all-nighter of the summer. My third in total. I swear, I'm a near insomniac... though the lack of sleep is beginning to weigh me down... grrr...

That is too awesome how everything we do is awesome. :D

Well I went to bed... I had work the next morning. 😊 ...well at 6 am I did. :LOL:

of course it is!! we are, after all, the AWESOME PEOPLE!!

oh ouch. i don't work till 4:30 pm, but for some reason the company van insists on picking me and my friend up at like 2:30 or 3:00. maybe they think we actually have stuff to prepare for lessons or something...o_O go figure.

Yea... not just any onld people AWESOME people.... it can't be said too much... it's truth.

I do it all the time... :D Once I got a half hour sleep and left for work at 5 am... that was actually painful... I was cramped up and exhausted. 😌

i know!! we are so awesome!! it is like holy truth!!

wow, that REALLY sucks. i don't get up till 8. 😏 *is being mean and totally unsympathetic*

haha, i'm sorry, i could not resist. but i am forced to draw for like a million years...or at least until 11:30 am. FORCED. urgh, i hate drawing real people. they move. i would rather draw some one awesome and hot...like...i dunno...daisuke or someone...but alas, i am stuck drawing people who get up and move, curse them. urgh...
well, i guess i should be thankful i don't have to get up so early...i am sorry for you. here, i will cry for you. :(

Hey, jrockers are better when they move. Much better. So much better, in fact, that it's completely possible to forget all about drawing them and move on to, erm, other things... 😊

Your so mean to me... what did I do to you? :( (XDDD)

Well ha! I'm glad those people move all around and stuff. 😏

Back
Top Bottom