What's new

Dir en Grey - Kodou PV clip

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
OMG! OMG! I am so overwhelmed with happiness... I found a clip of Dir en Grey's lastest PV "Kodou" (hasn't been released yet).... and it's over a minute long too.... hehe... thought I'd share with everyone... I still have to upload it and I'm not home now *dies*... I'll try to do it later tonight... PM me for the link! :p

pinkkillerkisou said:
OMG! OMG! I am so overwhelmed with happiness... I found a clip of Dir en Grey's lastest PV "Kodou" (hasn't been released yet).... and it's over a minute long too.... hehe... thought I'd share with everyone... I still have to upload it and I'm not home now *dies*... I'll try to do it later tonight... PM me for the link! :p
ya i have that clip already...i think obscure-chan posted a link in her forum for that clip... or did i get it from somewhere else? *is now confused* lol i have too much stuff... ^^;;; it's very good ^^ i was looking for the full PV but no one seems to have it yet...

mizerable_d said:
ya i have that clip already...i think obscure-chan posted a link in her forum for that clip... or did i get it from somewhere else? *is now confused* lol i have too much stuff... ^^;;; it's very good ^^ i was looking for the full PV but no one seems to have it yet...

Cause it hasn't been released silly!

oh that does not matter, people's got skills you know... the whole album of Withering to Death was posted on the internet a day before its actual release date. ^^;;; lol i was wondering how that worked...o_O

Someone told me they had gotten the album two days before it was released...I dont know....Yeh Obscure posted that clip awhile ago in the other forum. I wanna see the full one too! Somebody say something if they find it, okay!!

o ya time differences... lol sometimes you can find dvds of movies before its in threaters! lol so amazing what some people are capable of...

Hey does anyone have a list of all of Dir en Grey's PVs... I'm curious to see how many I'm missing. I know I'm missing 3 from the list I've been using but it's not official... it was just some girls list she put up on a website of the one's she had.

thank you thank you thank you for sending me the pvs...I really appreciate it..not sure when I'll get to download them though...lol ^^

Camui said:
thank you thank you thank you for sending me the pvs...I really appreciate it..not sure when I'll get to download them though...lol ^^

Awwww, your welcome sweetie! *huggles* ...it's no trouble at all.

i dont know, i neever knew that there was a mr newsman pv, but appearantly there is... so i dont know about all the pvs ^^;;;

Ya! I have the Mr Newsman PV... they have one for Mode of Eve too... o_O it's interesting to say the least. I like the Mr Newsman PV by the way... it's all clips of them just being themselves on the streets and airports and resturaunts... there's a part where there all smelling/tasting this food which from their reaction must not have been good...it's cute... and Die hugging Shinya 😍

Ish okies... I'll find a list... even if it kills me.

Ya! mode of adam and mode of eve is weird... they would be scary if the graphics weren't so fake looking

havent seen mode of eve... wats it about?
lol ya the graphic are kinda bad, but hey it was made back in the 90s where technology were so laughable ^^

pinkkillerkisou said:
Ya! I have the Mr Newsman PV... they have one for Mode of Eve too... o_O it's interesting to say the least. I like the Mr Newsman PV by the way... it's all clips of them just being themselves on the streets and airports and resturaunts... there's a part where there all smelling/tasting this food which from their reaction must not have been good...it's cute... and Die hugging Shinya 😍

Ish okies... I'll find a list... even if it kills me.

I must have the Mr.Newsman pv...I've been stuck on that song for a few weeks and its the DEG song I most listen to...such an awesome song...I'd erally appreciate it if you could send it..pretty please with chibi j-rockers on top...lol ^^

sorry to push in on the discussion :jama:
Mr.NEWSMAN PV is not an official PV, as far as I know... it's just a bunch of clips from their Asia Tour someone put together.
It's still cool though :p
I've never seen Mode of Eve either... ☝

Camui said:
I must have the Mr.Newsman pv...I've been stuck on that song for a few weeks and its the DEG song I most listen to...such an awesome song...I'd erally appreciate it if you could send it..pretty please with chibi j-rockers on top...lol ^^

Ok... since there are chibi jrocker on top... *takes them and puts them in her pocket* 😄

hebiichigo said:
sorry to push in on the discussion :jama:
Mr.NEWSMAN PV is not an official PV, as far as I know... it's just a bunch of clips from their Asia Tour someone put together.
It's still cool though :p
I've never seen Mode of Eve either... ☝

Ohh... :sorry:

Sorry it's taking so long to send the Mr. Newsman PV :sorry: ...wahhh so deprived. I'm so busy I can't even get a cup of coffee and an almond delight brownie... what's the world coming to? Funny thing is I'm on spring break too.... *dies*

here's the PV's I have : I know I'm missing "Unknown... Despair... A lost", "Akuro no Oka (which I found this morning and is dl right now... hope it works *crosses fingers*), and "Sangeki no Yoru"

304 Goshitsu
[KR] Cube
Ain't Afraid to Die
Ash
Cage
Child Prey
Drain Away
Embryo
Filth
Garden
mode of adam
mode of eve
I'll
Jealous
Jessica
Kodou (1:11 clip)
Kiri to mayu (tragedy night)
Mask
Mazohyst of Decadence
Mitsu to Tsubasa
Mr. Newsman
Myaku
Obscure
Raison Detre
Saku
Schwein no isu
Taiyou no Ao
The Final
Yokan
Yurameki
Zan

If you guys know any I'm missing I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know :p

Try looking at the Deg OHP? It has a discography, and all of their PVs through mid-2001 listed on the DVDs, I believe. Hope they release another PV collection soon.

Mr. Newsman is an official "PV", in the sense that it was a promotional video played on TV to promote their music. It's just not a PV in the same sense as KR Cube, Kasumi, Obscure, etc.

You don't have Sangeki No Yoru. Its got kyo hanging from the ceiling and who doesn't want to see that? XD

I however am missing the one for Mazohyst of Decadence....I wonder how that happened....O.O

Back
Top Bottom