What's new

Comfort Women What do you think?

Which side do you believe regarding the "Comfort Women" issue?

• Total voters
Of only one

But there were many more.

And I have enough reasons to better believe them than Shinzo Abe san, who denied the comfort women.

Do you know, which word of the year was choosen in Japan?

Gi (FAKE), more for the fakes from the government, by the way.

Last edited:
It is unbelievable,

"there were no prostitutes", thus "no claim" etc.

First Japanese make them prostitutes, then those are so shocked, that they only nowadays speak up, and then they additionally get blamed for speaking up.
No shame, dear Japanese?

And what, just annexed? Excuse me, how can you win over an annexed state, if there was no war??. . .next you say, that Korea and China attacked "friends", after they visited them, or so, plus offered them their wifes and homes etc.

Sorry, but my respect for Japan goes deeper and deeper down. What an arrogance.
I will refrain from visiting your country again, if this is what you make your own people believe.

And last not least, who won what, and over whom, please???

Fake was indeed the right word, to sum it up. . .

Sorry, but my respect for Japan goes deeper and deeper down. What an arrogance.
I will refrain from visiting your country again, if this is what you make your own people believe.

you dont need to come to Japan😊
and 、to live in Japan for 60years old foreign woman alone is difficult.
I think it is easy for you to live in Korea

and you don't need to come to any other country

I promise, this will become a theme during the Berlinale!

And elsewhere, for sure!

Last edited:
Comfort woman story does not work out anymore because it proved all fake or exaggerated by Koreans. Lies cannot continue, and Japanese realized that Koreans (both North and South) must be our enemy.
The recent development about Anti-Korea sentiments among Japanese clearly indicates such changes. Japanese will never forgive such liars. Both governments of Japan and South Korea have tried to promote bilateral relationship, but from views of average Japanese, Japanese will continue to keep distance and neglect Koreans.
I think it's too late.

Because it happened.
But Comfort Women issue is not real. Japanese army including Korean soldiers used a brothel like your army did.

Sorry, but the brothrels were partly made by japanese, and included often forcing young girls into them. The issue is very real, and many Universities work on according documentaries (and shake their heads in wonder (and disgust) about the Japanese denying this at present. It adds to loosing sympathies for Japan all over)

If you believe some of your own government, who lost credibility on other cases as well. . .its of course up to you.

Yes, many countries do this during war, and often the jews or other non-arians, so to say, were also used for this by us, sad enough. But it has always been an issue herabout, and only violent Neo-Nazis are denying it, incl. Holocuast, and as said, they are not allowed to do this openly here, for a good reason.
What you deny, does not go away at all, and you may repeat it, because you think, you can get away with this. (you could as well replace the "you" with "someone" or "one" here, OK?)

(no personal offence, its meant in general, we both are not from that generation either, nor men, nor would do it)

And for Germans this is in fact alarming.

I think their is enough evidence to show they existed and it did happen.

The Japanese army were infamous for their cruel ways, that's not to say that other countries armies did not commit similar abuses.

I believe that the Japanese govenrment owes more than an apology, if it exists, as well as compensation, although nothing can take back what these poor women must have gone through.

For the people like you to face up your history of ethinic cleansing.

I think you are referring to Germany.

I believe, and correct me if i'm wrong, the German people had a hard time coming to grips with what happened under Hitler.

Germany has apologized as much as they could, have offered substantial compensation to victims around the world, and even to this day, gives compensation to the Holy Land of Israel for all the Jewish people who suffered.

Japan on the other hand, just looking at the Japanese members, continues to deny attrocities, has a hard time constantly defending itself, and is as infmaous today as it was at the end of the war for the same reasons.

On the other hand, Germany is a fantastic and well respected country now, as are the German people, and the page on Germany really has been turned.

The wrong doings back then have been fully admitted and accounted for, and things moved on completely..

The Japanese government really needs to break it's concrete wall, apologize, admit to the wrongdoings of the past, and start a new chapter.

I once had a whole class of Japanese senior students, all over 60, and they were certainly aware of the attrocities that Japan committed back then and were not scared to admit and say it was wrong.

My wifes grandfather (Japanese), form Kyushu, passed away a few years ago. he educated my wife when she was young on the wrongdoings during the war.

Their appears to be a MAJOR communication problem in Japan between people's, goverment and education for the young one's..

Why do you young one's try to deny it or could it be you just don't know or understand?

Last edited:
Sorry, but the brothrels were partly made by japanese, and included often forcing young girls into them.

The prostitution was legal at that time. You know that the prostitution is still legal in Germany. German prostitutes are licensed and protected their health by the government. Right? Japanese government or army also did same thing.
I need the hard evidence Japan forcing young girls to work in the brothels.

My wifes grandfather (Japanese), form Kyushu, passed away a few years ago. he educated my wife when she was young on the wrongdoings during the war.
Certainly, your wife's grandfather might have been a brutal criminal.
However, why should we apologize for your wife's family?
The wife and you of you must do the apology and compensation to the victim if you have the pang of conscience.☝

The prostitution was legal at that time. You know that the prostitution is still legal in Germany. German prostitutes are licensed and protected their health by the government. Right? Japanese government or army also did same thing.
I need the hard evidence Japan forcing young girls to work in the brothels.
I was not talking about general prostitution under free will and made that clear, some posts ago. Thats not the point at all.
You can also be sure, that the japanese were doing everything but protecting their health etc., thats the biggest joke, I have heard for years!

You will soon find the hard evidences, many are working on them right now, all around the world, extremely annoyed and angry with the Japanese about this. And so am I now. What a government, it once more lost a lot of good reputations.

I just contacted a documentary filmer, who has much more than this, and the Japanese in his region are very quiet right now and confirm, that they themselves have heard the same things from many (private fotos also available), directly! And have to learn to live with the facts, that some of their grandfathers were murderers, however hard it is, as they say themselves!
They simply agree now, and thus are more or less welcomed by the later generation. They loose nothing this way (in contrary, even former Japanese-haters are now willing to let them in!) but would loose everything, if they would insist in being innocent.

Just an uptodate information.

Last edited:
BTW, has ANYONE read, what Elisabeth van Campen has written here, on the first page, actually?

You really, really should, everybody here! And I am 100% sure, that she is not telling lies.

BTW, has ANYONE read, what Elisabeth van Campen has written here, on the first page, actually?
You really, really should, everybody here! And I am 100% sure, that she is not telling lies.

YES. I read it, and nobody said that she was liar, but there are many different history interpretations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom